It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Owl Makes Starbucks Appearance?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's been a very cold week for Nashville.

To fight the cold, I visited Starbucks and grabbed a GRANDE peppermint mocha. A few miles down the road, I realized that there was a little owl staring at me from my cup.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e325e373f2be.png[/atsimg]

Would anyone argue that this is anything but an owl?

Would anyone argue that it has only one eye?

Would anyone argue that the shading indicates a light source to the right (or to the 'East')?

Would anyone argue that the figure appears to be in a hermetic (as above so below) pose?

If you have the cup in your hands and can turn it around, you'll notice a star above the owl's left hand/wing, and another below his right hand/wing. As above so below? The stars/snowflakes even have reverse patterns from each other, and are rotated 90degrees from each other.

Interesting. I've only found this on the current GRANDE sized cups.

Sure, this could be "accidental" with no intended purpose... but then again, the symbolism is perfect if you're "looking for" the kind of symbols that most of us here are aware of.

What do you make of this?
edit on 14-12-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Good observations. It is indeed an owl with one eye, being illuminated by a source from the East, and it is in the 'Baphomet' pose. Although it is probably unintentional, I am open to believe that it's yet another "symbol" being hidden in plain sight.

edit on 14-12-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Its just a cool drawing they put on the cup, they had no idea about all those supposed corollaries to the occult........but hey this is a conspiracy forum right.......

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

How could it be unintentional? Someone had to draw up a draft of their ideas and submit them for approval. In that process they have to explain what the image means. What do you think was in that explanation?

"Oh, it's just a one-eyed owl in a Baphomet pose. For added interest I placed few more occult symbols around. I think it's a perfect match with Starbucks. Dont you?"

Shyeah, I don't think it's any accident. Too much symbolism in one place.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Molech is every where. And owls themselves are quite possibly the most eerie animals in the kingdom. The fact that SB decided to use it on a cup is interesting especially with their anti-war and anti-US support ideology...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This reminds me of the second cup 9/11 fiasco... Sometimes a picture is just a picture. Why would anyone care its a cup of coffee if you already bought it you sold your soul to the coffee devil which runs starbucks. Sooo good Love the venti passion ice tea lemonade with 2 extra shots of raspberry.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Right hand up, left hand down. Look at both pictures. Moloch changes form through symbolism.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Heck, Id drink a venti Raspberry Mocha with extra chocolate if satan himself was on the cup...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I do think it's intentional they are just preparing the people for something coming from the east, no doubt.

good observation.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I'm sorry but Starbucks is hells coffee and its damn good. Tastes like freshly brewed eternally damned souls.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's a poison chalice!

that Starbucks Stuff will kill ya.

a warning to those who know to take their business elsewhere

no, seriously,
don't drink their crud.
go to a real coffee shop and support small business.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sekos
I do think it's intentional they are just preparing the people for something coming from the east, no doubt.

good observation.

Something coming from the east.. playstation 4?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Being a Washingtonian I can confidently say that Starbucks coffee sucks. On the other hand...that's just a picture of a cute owl. My mom likes to collect owl merchandise, that doesn't mean she worships Molech or Moloch...w/e

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Wow talk about coincidences eh? Did you read the writing on the cup? "we are not strangers"
I should say not considering your avatar.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

I'm sorry but Starbucks is hells coffee and its damn good. Tastes like freshly brewed eternally damned souls.

Agreed.. see you in hell. I'll be the one with the flaming raspberry mocha..

I can see some artist thats working with SB saying hey.. lets put an owl on here and give those creepy conspiracy theory weirdos something to freak out over.. muhahahaha..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
This reminds me of the second cup 9/11 fiasco... Sometimes a picture is just a picture. Why would anyone care its a cup of coffee if you already bought it you sold your soul to the coffee devil which runs starbucks. Sooo good Love the venti passion ice tea lemonade with 2 extra shots of raspberry.

Just because your "purchase" something doesn't mean you "Sold your Soul".

This comes from someone with a devil for an avatar. That only applies to those
who worship the devil and satan. They sure try to confuse people don't they?
Seeing that all the resources on this planet belong to the people, how can it be
bought and sold by individuals whom it never belonged to in the first place? I can
see why they are all running about like chickens with their heads cut off, it's because
they are using other peoples resources to buy souls only they are cold busted. They
have no true power over us and I finding that out the hard way.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

Originally posted by sekos

good observation.

Something coming from the east.. playstation 4?

Nope.. pissed off Indians cause out TSA groped and fondled their female diplomat...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Sure thing!! I'll bring my Venti Passion tea lemonade.

Haha They probably did, They are sitting at their desks in hell going haaa whats our next evil conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

You sold your soul since you have to have no soul to pay 5 bucks for a coffee.. Only the devil would charge that much. And Hey Its not the devil she's a Simi, not the devil, simi is a goth demon who eats zombies with BBQ.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Indeed, Namaste

Regarding the text on the cup, its hard to get a picture of it because it wraps around the curve of the cup. The Moloch design suffers from the same "un-photographical" issues in that you cannot see the two stars/snowflakes in a 2D image.

I no longer have the cup, but it read something to the effect of: "I had coffee with a stranger the other day. We aren't strangers anymore."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join