It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this happenig anywhere else right now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mode move if.needed. i'm posting.this.through my phone. I live in alamogordo new mexico. Internet is out all over the town including the military base that's next to us. Hence why i'm using my phone internet., its through Verizon. But is this happening anywhere else. I mean people can't use atms and people aren't able to.use their cards at stores. If anyone hears anything get post back. I don't know how lon my phone internet will work. My fiends just went out. This is starting to get alot of.people concerned out.here.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
not here.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Don't know if there's a connection, but went to my bank this afternoon and it was closed early due to no phone and computer access ... Ohio. Whatever the problem, retail nearby was unaffected.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
okay here in illinois

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Im in the midwest and its not here..

I hope everything is okay.. check in and let us know if you hear anything. I can have the husband call a friend of ours out in the base in Albuquerque.. which I will do as soon as he gets home.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

Did a quick search
Nothing
Keep us posted

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Fine here in the U.S. Virgin Islands!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Everything is fine in Ohio as far as I can tell.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I work at the phone company and the sales reps were saying all day today that they were getting calls about 911 being out in NM and AZ and allot of other "outtages" not sure if its connected but interesting none the less.
edit on 14-12-2010 by kjburto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I just hope this isn't a prelude to somethin else. And thanks for.having your husband call. Hope or the best but prepare for the worse., I am. Got my ar fuel and plenty of ammo. Just in case. Lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ok here: SC

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I googled.. massive communications outages. no solid reason given yet. I googled this criteria : "outage in new mexico"

WHo knows.. lets keep our eyes open..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm in S.C. and haven't had any problems all day as far as I know. Good Luck out there this is the best place to be. Someone will for surely let you know whats up in no time...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Internet and Net Banking both working here in Florida.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just found out what happened. Some their party cut to mainlines for.internet and communications. For most of southeren new mexico. They are still trying to figure out who did it. It was just on the news in town. They said it should be back up withi. The next few hours.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OK here in Long Island, NY

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OK here in WA, but was out all day Sunday. Bad weather will do that. we had five inches of rain in one day.,

link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
Just found out what happened. Some their party cut to mainlines for.internet and communications. For most of southeren new mexico. They are still trying to figure out who did it. It was just on the news in town. They said it should be back up withi. The next few hours.

WHEW! Good.

link   
Okay here in New York as far as I know (:

Albany, anyway

Hope everything comes back for you guys soon D:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
so far so good in Denver. nice work people. love

top topics

<<   2 >>

join