It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am reptilian and proud of it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Everyone who has responded seriously in this thread..
you have been successfully trolled.

Is there reptilians tho?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't hate reptilians,

one of my best friends is a reptilian.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Whoever was holding that book needs to be more careful, they came very close to loosing a hand. Although I must say for a lizard I'm kind of disappointed that there wasn't a little more tongue action.

edit on 15-12-2010 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How can you be mad at this little guy ( The best disinfo NLP out there) regarding reptilians. Of course its a benign commercial and means nothing
means it worked on you

Who is watching??? They are silly
TRANSFORMERS...more than meets the EYE (transforming transformer mechanical sound in background)

Its about money ya know...SHOW ME THE MONEY

THE CAVEMAN replies..." Me Bokka not Lizard...Bokka Hunter !!! ...grunt hoah hoah hoah."

THE REPTILIAN replies telepathically with a co-worker...."these humans are no different than the cavemen, very dumb, argumentative, & touchy.... . We must cull once again and research more...they have become very irritating and even dumber than before now that they think they are smart. Seems the higher the education and their salary the dumber they become
"

edit on 15-12-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I don't know who is reptilian, but I know people that are not reptilians.

This girl is not reptilian for sure, 'cos she plays with the cat at the beginning.
If she was reptilian, she would've eaten the cat.

edit on 15-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

why do you think there are such things as reptillians? or is just a BS thread?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

From the various Reptillian stories that I read, they seem to be a kind of cool pirate/mercinary type of race, that often dine on human flesh. Hiding in thier underground bases on in thier spaceships. They are probably really proud of/have a joke amongst themselves about the fact that people think they are going to take over the world.
edit on 15-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Ahmose
Everyone who has responded seriously in this thread..
you have been successfully trolled.

Is there reptilians tho?

They aren't from this dimension. However there are some places where their dimension crosses with ours. In an alternate timeline, the dinosaurs were not wiped out, and the evolved into a separate race, they have families, houses, shopping malls, you name it. However, there are these strange extra-dimensional demons in thier world, they are called "Gorilla People" and many reptillians believe that there are these extra-dimensional Gorilla people that are taking over thier government - "see mommy, that news reporter had round eyes!". Sometimes when a Reptillian becomes "possessed" they start preaching all this garbage about how all these strange winged planes are going to land in thier skies and take over the world, although Reptillians know that planes are round and do not have wings, many think that these strange winged planes must be some kind of advanced alien people, or the infamous "gorilla people".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh,I just love play threads.
Since you are out of cookies,
Mama can bake you some,chocolate chip,
peanut butter,sugar or oatmeal?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Whoa,You need to get either a wife or
a husband,quick!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Paradoxically, the "third" eye or "pineal gland" is also a part of our reptillian heritage. The "third eye" is a "reptillian" eye. I mean, who knows, maybe human beings evolved from reptiles on another planet, and then came to Earth and interbred with the monkeys. Perhaps all the conspiracy is AGAINST reptillians, and all the people who are addicted to the anti-reptillian videos have reptillian DNA, and its often the case of "takes one to know one". There is an episode of Stargate, where human interbreed with a reptillian species, that saved them from thier common enemy, the Goa'uld. Anyway, there is some "white brotherhood" that disagrees with the reptillians, spoiling the "pure blood" and taking over the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What does the Wraith do on Stargate Atlantis? They dont devour your flesh they suck your lifeforce ,,,the result is age and death They dont do it because they are mean..they do it because they have to in order to survive. You dont laugh at a chicken or cow or a fish before you eat them do ya?

I hope you dont think the cell towers are for humans communicating on their cell phones or do you?. Lifeforce energy is electromagnetic and the cell towers are what they use to syphon off the energy(food). Its quite ingenious. One because of the scientific application itself and two the psychological-social equation of it being ludicrous and too hard to believe.

If they were to round you up in masses like we do chickens, cows, and fish you would be alerted to their presence and it would cause too many problems.

You are happy playing with your toys (iPhones, smartphones, nifty apps, 3g 4g communication wifi networks and internet browsing. They are happy because they get fed without using force which is a headache to do on a mass level.

Last but not least. I dont really care what you think...I simply tell you as it is...if ridicule and laughing makes you feel better on this subject,,,,express your humor and ridicule to your hearts content. Makes no difference to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Haha, also, your so called "angels" or "5th dimensional" entities eat the energies of the 4th dimensional entities, and the 6th dimensional ones can just absorb energy without even trying. Its all a cycle, ascend, survive, rise above it! Your energy is only taken when you are part of the system, in return for energy, people get money, clothes, and that "white" energy that people all love so much. Humans also prey on other humans for emotional energy. I would know this, I have a lot of energy, and I am connected to Mother Natures energy matrix, and often when surrounded by people who take energy from the "false light" they will try just about every trick to try and rob me of my energy. When will they understand, I have a soul that is still alive, they are darkness if it were not for thier energy matrix.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

WHOA.....where did you get all this information? I'm not laughing or ridiculeing, just questioning. You have to know that your claims to someone who has not proof of reptillians would think what you say is crazy.

Is there anytihng you have to back up these claims? Do we non believers just have to accept there are lizard men out there?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Haha, also, your so called "angels" or "5th dimensional" entities eat the energies of the 4th dimensional entities, and the 6th dimensional ones can just absorb energy without even trying. Its all a cycle, ascend, survive, rise above it! Your energy is only taken when you are part of the system, in return for energy, people get money, clothes, and that "white" energy that people all love so much. Humans also prey on other humans for emotional energy.

Please go into detail about what exactly you claim to know about 4th, 5th, and 6th dimension?
There is no such thing, and if there were, they are still to be discovered. Where exactly do you believe these Beings to live? How do they enter our three-dimensional world? would their dimensional Travels be considered of technological origin, or do these beings have some sort of gland that allows them to suck energy and switch dimensions?
I would still be interested in where you got all of this "knowledge" from........

If you ask me this is BS. (no Offense, just my personal Opinion)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I am connected to Mother Natures energy matrix, and often when surrounded by people who take energy from the "false light" they will try just about every trick to try and rob me of my energy.

Perhaps you should try connecting with a psychiatrist?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've heard that the real reason that the Reptilian Race hasn't revealed themselves is that they are too embarrassed.

Rumor has it that the Reptilians have by far the tiniest penises of any known intelligent race.

Is this true?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Haha, I see you are a stargate fan as well.

Its a joke really, I am playing with memes and just turning all the various "conspiracy" and "new age" concepts around, and mixing them with my own imagination. How can I really know about these things anyway. All my contact with the other side is purley speculative, however if these things are real, then perhaps I could be right!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

No, they have an extendable penis, but it looks small when it is not extended.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Haha, I see you are a stargate fan as well.

Its a joke really, I am playing with memes and just turning all the various "conspiracy" and "new age" concepts around, and mixing them with my own imagination. How can I really know about these things anyway. All my contact with the other side is purley speculative, however if these things are real, then perhaps I could be right!

hahahaha

Ok, I have to admit, you almost had me on this one....
I was seriously beginning to think that ATS is going bojangles on me here

And yes, there's no Place like Atlantis!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join