It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am reptilian and proud of it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Although the title of the thread suggest otherwise, I am not reptilian. However, I'm opening this topic for all reptilians that feel threatened by people blaming everything on reptilians to come here and come out. In fact many of the important scientists were reptilian, so the reptilians are moving us ahead. I am not reptilian, but I fully support them, because I believe they reserve equal rights with us, humans. Reptilian haters are like gay haters and black haters. I believe that someday reptilians will start coming out and they'll be accepted in societies the way gays and blacks are today.

edit on 14-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So reptilians know QWERTY?

What a dumb thread

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Why wouldn't they if they're more intelligent than us humans? Talking bad things about reptilians is racism.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh right, yeah, my bad - they're a totally proven race that we all know and understand and therefore should care about.

WRONG. They are speculation and a silly forum thread or 3.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Reptilian this and reptilian that!! Oh for crying out loud!!

When are we amphibians going to the recognition and respect we deserve?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Like the existence of God and Evolution theory are 100% proven facts.

You are from the Illuminati, trying to cover things up by humiliating whistle blowers like me.
edit on 14-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah and you won't find many people here who give a flying uck about God, so go figure

LOL Illuminati. Yes I can reveal I am part of that group. And for the record, we hate it when people sign up to forums and their first posts are completely unfounded nonsensical bollocks.
edit on 14-12-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
im hoping your speaking in jest.

Reptilians, do not exist, friend.

They are made up. At the very most, theyre demonic apparitions which take the symbolic form of 'reptiles' when they project into space/time reality.

But, as aliens? Thats all made up propaganda

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

lol

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Actually we are all reptilian in a way.

McGill University in Montreal Quebec Canada has stated numerous times and stands far behind research proving that there is a part of the brain labeled REPTILIAN.

Reptilian Brain
The reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brainstem and the cerebellum. The reptilian brain is reliable but tends to be somewhat rigid and compulsive

Yes McGill University, one of the BEST medical schools in the world, the same place that Project MK Ultra Volunteers didnt directly volunteer at for the project that they didnt volunteer for.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Um, yah, but surely every part of us is based on those species we are far above in the food chain. Hence why we are far above them in the food chain. I wouldn't be surprised if my penis was half jelly fish, TBH. It's true many people's hair is part "grey." Har de har har.
edit on 14-12-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Reptillian, smeptillian, teptillian, deptillian, beptillian, weptillian, heptillian, zeptillian, weedtillian.

link   
Wow, why do I think Colleen Thomas when I read the first post? There is believing and then there is being delusional. Guess which category you fall in to?

link   
ISNT THAT MYSTICAL... THE PART OF THE BRAIN WHICH RESEMBLES A REPTILES BRAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FUNCTIONS WE SYMBOLICALLY ASSOCIATE WITH SNAKES/REPTILES...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON HEBREW

עך

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

That will teach you to say bad things about reptilians.

Oh - and if you think they are bad. Don't even try messing with us amphibians buddy!
Who do you think was around first and taught them all those nasty tricks?! That's right - amphibians.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Who flagged this rubbish ?

This site would be taken a lot more seriously if it wasn't for this kind of random, nonsensical BS

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
reply to post by dontreally

That will teach you to say bad things about reptilians.

Oh - and if you think they are bad. Don't even try messing with us amphibians buddy!
Who do you think was around first and taught them all those nasty tricks?! That's right - amphibians.

Damn right!

You tell 'em..

/licks eye

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
While I am a believer in possibly SOME aspects of the reptilian thing and that there are both good and bad factions, this just takes the cake. Shouldn't this be going in skunkworks anway? Although if it deals with reptilian ALIENS and encounters with them I can see keeping it here.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Some just choose not to activate the rest, it helps when they gack out on Fox/CNN. Look up meth addicts, or hang out with one for 30 seconds = There's a reptile.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join