It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how TPTB will win and usher in the NWO through WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In this thread I will try and predict how WW3 will play out and who will be participating in it.

After WWI and WWII, The League of Nations and then the UN where created; WW3 will also see the same pattern with the New World Order being created.

Keep in mind that the NWO won't be forced upon the people. The people of the world will beg TPTB for stability and unity in response to the calamity they had just witnessed.

The war will be extremely short since nuclear weapons would be used.

WW3 will be fought on many fronts and by most nations, this will literally be a WORLD War.

This is how I see WW3 as unfolding:

First, America and possibly Israel attack and invade Iran,

Iran then signals it's proxy groups (Hamas, Hezbolloh, Syria) to retaliate against Israel with full force,

China and Russia warn the US against furthering its campaign and also striking Pakistan,

America ignores and attacks Pakistan, China and Russia are then drawn into the war,

Russia sees it's opportunity to invade and occupy the post-Soviet states and Eastern Europe,

The EU is then forced to fend off the Russian invasion,

America is still straining to keep up on three fronts (Iran, Pakistan, and China),

A false flag attack is devised by the US/Israel/Europe on India and blamed on Pakistan in order to take some of the heat off of the US,

India takes the bait hook line and sinker and then goes to war with Pakistan,

In the meantime Israel is being overwhelmed and surrounded by hostiles and it looks like it won't be able to survive, last resort measure must be used,

Usher in the Samson Option, 100-400 nuclear warheads go flying and attack all major Middle Eastern cities and Pakistan,

Israel loses but in the process managed to depopulate the entire Middle East, Iran, and Pakistan.

>500 million people die instantly from the blasts (keep in mind that this would be extremely effective in a dessert climate area like the middle east. This is because less than 10% of the land is arable and thus you have the majority of the population clustered in a very small area/city while ~90% of the land is uninhabited).

As the nuclear fallout and radiation moves into the rest of Asia, Africa, and Europe another 1-1.5 billion people die in the following days to weeks.

An extra 2 billion die in the following months due to starvation and unsanitary drinking water.

America, China, Russia, India, and Europe sign an emergency ceasefire due to massive deaths.

They all sign an agreement stating that they will give up their national sovereignty for a One World Government.

Other smaller nations are then blackmailed, bullied, and harassed into signing the treaty.

The last sovereign nation signs the treaty and thus the NWO is complete.

TPTB laugh their asses off at how stupid humanity is for doing their dirty work for them.

They hit two birds with one stone by ushering in the NWO and managing to eliminate the world's population by 50-60%.

The End
edit on 14-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Okay, well I've got a question for you: WHY ??

Why have a nuclear world war?

Who wins?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yes ! Very good, about half way through the description, but all of it sound plausible,really, except Israel(I love Israel,go figure)
That was really stimulating reading your prediction and iam with you on how it could pan out. Nice prophecy.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Okay, well I've got a question for you: WHY ??

Why have a nuclear world war?

Who wins?

Your response is a little bit silly.

Why have any WAR at all if that was the case.

The only people who benefit from wars are the Elite.

In this scenario the Elite win by managing to reduce the global population to a more controllable level.

What is a better way of getting rid of half the world's population in such a short time span?

Just simply use nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Yeah.... my post is silly and yours is sound....oookay.

Wars are usually fought for control of resources over various lands.

You seriously think it's reasonable to nuke the planet to depopulate. I just don't know how to respond to that. It's just a wee bit on the irrational side. What better way? How about a virus? How about control the food supply? How about control the monetary system? How about control the information? How about letting nature take it's course? There's plenty of better ways then screwing up the ecosystem. No super computer or combination there of can accurately predict the repercussions of all out nuclear war. It's just retarded.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
it would make sense with the spaceport being built... the rich go chill on the hotel on the moon while the rest of us kill each other... it could work

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Why would TPTB even care about the ecosystem if they don't even care about the (human) citizens??

Have you already forgotten the Gulf Oil spill that happened not so long ago??

You are misunderstood by saying this is an all out nuclear war.

I intended it to be mostly localized to the Eastern Continents.

That is why I left out the Americas since theoretically they wouldn't be affected as much as the other countries that were actually hit by the nuke.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Prediction threads are very much a miss here at ATS.

I can't remember one that has been validated in the year and a half that I have been a member.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
S & F for the effort.

Do you have a timeline for this idea?

That would make your prediction much more accountable, in my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

only thing i would disagree on is if there was a nuclear fallout please believe america would be hit.. we have a huge target on our backs right now.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I didn't really intend this to be a legitimate/accurate representation of what will actually happen in the future.

It is just a prediction based on the research I have done.

No one can predict the future 100%.

As for the time line thing, I could see this happening in the next 5-15 years with the war itself lasting for a very short time, maybe a year or two.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Or a solar flare hits earth before any of that stuff happens, rendering all electronics, therefore nukes, useless.

This is my prediction. I'm gonna miss ATS and my music recording gear. But I guess its worth it. lol

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Because they care about their selves. Besides, you're making a ton of assumptions all over the place. I'm ill and don't have the energy to properly debate all the holes in your prediction, so I'll leave it to someone else.

As another poster stated, these prediction thread are either 0% accurate or like .00001%

Good luck..I think, wait, no..I hope you're dead wrong.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Steam

Because they care about their selves. Besides, you're making a ton of assumptions all over the place. I'm ill and don't have the energy to properly debate all the holes in your prediction, so I'll leave it to someone else.

As another poster stated, these prediction thread are either 0% accurate or like .00001%

Good luck..I think, wait, no..I hope you're dead wrong.

Peace.

Maybe you should have read my earlier post,

I didn't really intend this to be a legitimate/accurate representation of what will actually happen in the future.

It is just a prediction based on the research I have done.

No one can predict the future 100%.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Thanks for the reply.

As far as your sort of prediction goes....
I can buy into this idea; however, I would have to agree with stuncrazy. If the world were to actually break out the nukes then I see America getting hit.
Especially if Israel is hit.

And I don't mean to be a bubble burster, but I also agree with unityemissions.
I hope that you are sooooo wrong on this one.

Mainly because I don't want to see this happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Like I said before I think that the entire planet will experience some disturbance.

No one will be completely safe from it.

But the damage would more than likely be restricted to Asia, Africa and Europe.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Your scenario probably stops after 100 nukes are detonated....depending on their size wouldn't that cause a nuclear winter ? Everyone would lose , including those designing a NWO.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The US won't attack Iran. Follow the money.
www.zawya.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Lol, I hope I am wrong too

This is just the "worst case scenario" in the event of WW3.

I don't think any country would be foolish enough to actually attack America with nukes.

Conversely, I also don't think America would attack another superpower with nukes knowing full well that it will lead to the ENTIRE planet being set ablaze.

This is why I left out any of the nuclear capable countries using nukes against one another. They know very well that this will lead to M.A.D

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
Your scenario probably stops after 100 nukes are detonated....depending on their size wouldn't that cause a nuclear winter ? Everyone would lose , including those designing a NWO.

We have already detonated 1500+ nuclear weapons for testing purposes since 1945.

Given they weren't detonated simultaneously but still in a relatively short time (50 years+).

List of nuclear tests

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
A third world war could lay the ground work for a supranational union of sorts, but I don't think its going to follow the scenarios people on ATS like to throw around, which usually involves a war against Iran ballooning into WW3.

Instead I offer four different scenarios: (I was kind of bored and these were fun to write, so please excuse the length
)

And Now for Something Completely Different!

1. The European Civil War.

This begins in the near future after native Europeans swing further to the right and neo fascism rears its head. Some governments begin to crack down on immigrants especially Muslims. Riots and terrorism follow. States of Emergency are declared across Europe and numerous Muslims and immigrants are interned in camps. Not all EU members agree with the crackdown and threaten secession from the union. This creates an even larger crisis as the EU appears to be on the verge of Balkanization. In the midst of the chaos, a federal European government forms in Brussels, one probably empowered by the crisis.

An event occurs igniting outright conflict between EU member states. The US is caught in the middle of it and whoever side the UK falls on, is the side the US most likely falls on. There is a good chance that the other side gains Russian support.

So NATO collapses and a another World War ignited in Europe follows. Lasts four or five years, tens of millions dead, the US is bankrupt, and the torch passes on to a new Supranational Union.

2. The Bad Israelis

This scenario could begin in a number of ways, from another Arab-Israeli war, major crackdown on Palestinians, or assault on Iran. Could be all of the above. A new Nationalist cabinet takes over in Israel, one possibly lead by an Avigdor Lieberman type. After taking power they tell the US to shove it and launch their operation, whatever it is. The US cuts off aid to Israel. The Israelis still don't back down and tell the US and its allies to shove it.

The US claims before the UN and NATO that Israel plans on invading Saudi Arabia to take its oilfields. The UN passes a resolution authorizing an international coalition be created to deploy in Saudi Arabia. Desert Shield II begins. 400,000 NATO troops arrive in the Middle East.

Another ultimatum is made to Israel, that they cease operations against whoever they are fighting with and withdraw from Palestinian territories, including East Jerusalem. Israel tells the coalition they will never give up Jerusalem ever.
So the coalition deadline passes and NATO naval and air forces begin their assault.

Unlike Iraq 1991, this turns into a major fiasco. The IAF sinks a number of NATO ships, shoots down a number of B-2s, and uses the MTHEL system to intercept all cruise missiles. The IDF then launches a counter strike devestating numerous allied air bases in the region and even causes the Suez canal to close after sinking a number of oil tankers in it. IDF ground forces cross into Saudi Arabia and engage allied forces. It is the biggest armored engagement since WW2. Allied forces fall back towards the Persian Gulf and Iraq. Meanwhile Mossad causes all kinds of havoc on allied computer networks and launches numerous attacks at allied infrastructure world wide.

Allied forces regroup and ask for assistance from Russia, China, and India. The largest military mobilization since WW2 begins. At the same time Jews around the world are targeted and many are rounded up into internment camps.
Inside the US a number of Southern protestant megachurches are raided, many of its leadership are arrested. Television stations and programming funded by them are shut down. "Zionist" Christians are thrown in the camps with the Jews.

Over 2 million troops pour into the Middle East. They begin the push towards Jerusalem. Initially the Israelis do well, but soon they realize they are running low on fuel and munitions. They fall back. Many tanks and armored vehicles are abandoned as they fall back to Israel. Allied forces instead of attacking across the Jordan River, come down from the north. Tel Aviv falls and the IDF falls back to Jerusalem. Last allied preparations are made at Megiddo before the final assault on Jerusalem.

Allied forces descend upon Jerusalem and the IDF makes them fight for every single block. The Israelis make a last warning to the allies about the Samson option. The allies fail to take heed and Israel launches its entire nuclear arsenal. The weapons wipe out major cities across the Middle East and Europe. The Israeli leadership in their bunker are found dead from self inflicted gunshots or poison. The war ends with tens of millions dead, NATO bankrupt, and a new Supranational Union forms with its HQ in "free" Jerusalem.

3. The Chinese Collapse

Pro democracy demonstrators and unrest among the Uighurs and Tibetans destabilizes China. Chinese troops deploy into Tibet and Xinjiang. Attempts are made at crushing the insurgencies, but chaos continues to spread as riots and protests engulf China's major cities. Meanwhile millions of refugees attempt to flee into India and Russia.

As anarchy descends upon the people's Republic, Taiwan and India make preparations for intervention. Indian troops mobilize and after being assured that China's government has collapsed, they cross into Tibet. In the east ROC forces land on the Chinese coast and secure the former PRC capital.

Things don't go as planned though. Pakistan accuses India of invading China and warns them to withdraw from Tibet. Meanwhile North Korean troops cross the border into China. Japan and South Korea both warn North Korea to withdraw their forces. Lastly, Russia and the US both worry that Xinjiang could become a new haven for terrorists. Neither have a joint plant to intervene though.

This quickly spirals out of control and before you know it Pakistan, India, and North Korea have detonated nuclear weapons leaving over 100 million dead and much of East Asia in ruins. The war ends with a ceasefire enforced by Russia and the US, and the formation of Supranational Union between the East and West.

4. The Big Bad Americans

After a global financial collapse, the United States is left with 30% unemployment and hyperinflation making the dollar worthless. They pull all of their troops back to the US and hand overseas bases to their host nations. It is near anarchy in the streets and paramilitary gangs, both communist and theofascist, form as vigilantes. A number of US states go bankrupt and the federal government offers bailouts in exchange for sovereignty.

The Theofascists gain the upper hand in the street wars and begin to gain popular support from some corporations and sponsor politicians. They emerge as a full fledged political party. They target minorities, non Christians, and immigrants.

They expand their ranks and take seats in the House and Senate, along with many state legislatures. A number of Theofascist governors are elected across the nation. The administration at the time and both current parties try to make amends with the Theofascists. The nail in the coffin is the Tea Party- Republican alliance with the Theofascists, which puts Theofascist cabinet members in the White House.

A major terror attack occurs, probably nuclear terrorism, which the fascists blame on "antichristians". US foreign policy targets "antichristian" nations around the world. They ride the surge of hate and religious zeal into the Presidency and pledge to defend true Christians around the world from the "antichristians". The US then expands and annexes parts of Central America and the Carribean.

The US accuses a nation, probably Canada, of attacking Christians, and launches an all out invasion thats over with in a month. This sparks worldwide outrage and condemnation, especially by former US allies. NATO and Russia form a new alliance and declare war on the US.

By the time they fully mobilize and begin to deploy the US controls an empire stretching from the Panama Canal to Alaska. The US makes a fatal strategic mistake. They attempt to invade South America and Russia at the same time. US forces are bogged down in the Amazon and in Siberia. NATO forces land on the east coast of the US and capture Washington DC, NYC, and Boston. The US capital is relocated to Denver.

Russian forces expel US forces back to Alaska and pursue after them. They are unable to pursue further after getting themselves bogged down in Alaska. NATO forces occupy the US Northeast Corridor, but are unable to make gains in the Appalachians or Southern US. China at this point sends troops to South America and with PLA help, Brazil is able to push US forces back across the Panama canal.

US forces continue to fall back from Panama and face major uprisings in Central America and the US Southwest. South American and Chinese forces push all the way to the Rio Grande and the Sonora. Part of their forces are bogged down in Texas but they make major gains in California and Arizona. The US falls back on the nuclear option. The elite of the US take shelter in fortified bunkers in Utah and other parts of the Intermountain West. They then give the orders to launch.

Many of the officers refuse the orders. Very few if any are launched and the few that do are shotdown or fail after launch. Chinese, Russian, British and French subs launch a counter attack, wiping out Denver, major cities in Texas and the Southern US. Remaining US commanders surrender to NATO forces.

In the aftermath, parts of the former US are occupied by foreign troops and a North American Union is formed with its capital in Toronto. It is just one component of a new Supranational Union. The End?

James Bond Will Return.

These are all fictional scenarios and would be alot of fun to wargame to see how they play out.

I offer these as an alternative to the conventional scenarios on ATS that get repeated over and over.
edit on 15/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: Fnord!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join