It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah, it looked like a suicide mission, IMHO.

Looked like the first shot was an accident, of sorts. The rest seemed to be aimed at nothing in particular, or the targets were off camera.

Now he dead n gone...
edit on 12/15/10 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
Some of you guys kill me when you always try to find a conspiracy in everything, even something as true and real as this. Everyone involved is very lucky to be alive and the guy who shot him is a hero. Conspiracy case closed period!.

My heart goes out to all involved even the family members of the crazy guy, damn shame.

Well I hate to point out to you that it's not so much trying to find a conspiracy in everything, in fact I haven't seen a single person state that "Hai guyz thiz waz tots a conspiraci!11!" Most of us are just pointing out something that is outrageously suspect. Not only within the context of what is seen in the videos, again their are plural from different camera sources, which hey for a school board meeting is stupid in and of itself. But the seeming inconsitencys within the videos of what is said, a wife is mentioned, the man claims he has no idea who they're talking about, he paints a rather large and obvious V sign, the fact that no one is hit from point blank, the already existing three different storys of what happened with visual evidence, the occurence of that symbol which is frequently used by ANON a group which has gotten more media coverage in two weeks than in the last five years, all of this adds up to something suspicious.

So it's thoroughly right to question this whole ordeal. And again the insinuation that we should just let sleeping dogs lie because someone could have been injured is ridiculous. Take one look at any aspect of this within context of the video or within a meta context of why this was filmed in HD why the angles are the way they are, why does play out like a really bad Michael Bay film and you'll notice that something is off within it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Perhaps the "V" was for the Superintendents name, the guy he first shot at:

He then fired one errant shot at Superintendent William V. Husfelt, III.

edit on 15-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
They showed him using spray pain doing the V and circle..

It just seems weird if don't find it in fact undoubtly weird

he could of shot that women with the purpse in the face after she attacked him.... with a purse?

Why didn't the security guard shoot this guy in the back and legs BEFORE he even had a chance to point it right at the people on the board..

The security guards WAITS TILL HE STARTS SHOOTING>?

The security guard was there the whole time
I find that VERY AWKWARD .

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
there is a first half of the video let me get the link..

HERE IS THE FIRST HALF!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The whole thing stinks of manipulation of the mans mind.
or bad meds.
The Intelligence services that run this country by problem reaction solution, dont plan on letting the second ammenment stand.
These scenes will be played out regularly, as they have been in the past, till all the weapons are in the hands of the powerful few, and their minions.
They are deranging people and setting them up for these high profile killing sprees.
It is entirely within their capability these days....this is your gov at work.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
if everyone had a concealed carry permit, this guy wouldn't have made it through the front door. the police can't be everywhere at once.

u can see the system failed, he was probably a good guy and the bureaucracy and frustration of this system seems to be designed to cause people to crack.

it's a tragedy on every level. america is f-uped, you don't know if getting a bigmac combo will turn into firefight with multiple gunshots and casualities or if will be just another day of you cursing because they forget to put in the mcnuggets.

there's a reason the founding fathers of america put in the second amendment, they forsaw that the constitution and form of society they where about to create would need to ensure some way the citizens can protect themselves from the chaos unchecked greed, money, indifference and corruption will cause.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You know I was going to give you old conspiracy boys some more rope but to be honest I'm tired and can't stay awake much longer so I will clear this up now.

I know about 70% percent of the people (excluding gunman) in this video and this happened this afternoon. The reason the cameras were there is because about 40 minutes earlier the school board was honoring students and faculty and these were local cameras to catch the story. Thank God this didn't go down then as the place was packed with kids and parents. Now I hope that explains the cameras and many different views.

The true hero in this is Mike Jones who was the one who shot the gunman. He is in the hospital as he is an older man and needless to say this has shaken him a bit not to mention his past heart problems. The reason he wasn't there sooner is his office is on the 4th floor of the building and this meeting room is on the ground floor. In the whole video I linked you can hear when he comes in the room. They address him by his name. Now not only did Mike show his true colors and bravery in this tragedy but to give you as history lesson on him he is known as the salvage santa. He takes old bike donated to him and repairs them for needy children. He has been doing this for years not to mention being a retired season detective for the local police agencies.

I can go on and on but the fact is everything you see is real and watch the whole video to appreciate these peoples bravery, professionalism, courage, and jut plain being cool under fire. They are all very lucky and a good example people attempting to look out for each other. Even Mrs. Ginger took a whack at that asshole.

And I'm sure they will announce more on the gunman tomorrow but just to give you a heads up he is a three time loser and has had many many problems in the past.

Good night all...

classid="clsid
27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="334" id="viddler"> "http://www.viddler.com/player/ae60c0c0/" width="437" height="334" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" >

Go to this webpage if link doesn't work LINK
edit on 15-12-2010 by CaptSplatter because: (no reason given)

sorry for any sp or other errors, I'm tired
edit on 15-12-2010 by CaptSplatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

no they couldent have pulled out a pistol becouse schools are gun free zones. ..... unless your a cop or sumptin

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
They said there was swat team standing by because he let the hostages go and people started calling them..

How is this guy such a bad shot and why didnt he shoot ms. ginger?

For a crazy man he sure seemed pretty nice not to actually shoot anyone..

The thing that gets me when he shot the first shot then coincedently the retired detective came in and shot him...
At the least this shows if the panel was packing they could of taken mr. clay out

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Doesn't look to me like he shot himself

edit on 15-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
They showed him using spray pain doing the V and circle..

It just seems weird if don't find it in fact undoubtly weird

he could of shot that women with the purpse in the face after she attacked him.... with a purse?

Why didn't the security guard shoot this guy in the back and legs BEFORE he even had a chance to point it right at the people on the board..

The security guards WAITS TILL HE STARTS SHOOTING>?

The security guard was there the whole time
I find that VERY AWKWARD .

That is what surprised me! Who the hell lets a guy pull a gun in a clearly desperate manner when you have one at you're side? Was the security taking a nap until the shots went off? This is why citizens need to arm themselves, too many people could have been killed. It is always the biggest tragedy when ten or more people are shot to death, but you will see gun control fanatics sneer at the idea of a citizen taking the gunman down.

EDIT:

ok, I saw the whole video. It turns out the people who were attempting to talk him down were actually doing a fantastic job, but he really was suicidal it seems. I am still not sure why the security didn't shoot him as soon as he could though.
edit on 15-12-2010 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

I'm going to agree with you that this gunman wanted to be killed, now that we have more context thanks to the videos provided by thecinic and the inside story about the security guard from CaptSplatter.

The gunman looks a little drugged up, and waits until the armed security guard enters the room to start firing his gun. I think that spells it out.

Regardless, even if that's what the man who was talking to him was thinking, he shouldn't have said that to the shooter. That was a stupid move.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

The thing that gets me when he shot the first shot then coincedently the retired detective came in and shot him...

He came in halfway through the video. Clay actually says to him I guess your the Police. He is behind him out of view. He shoots at him moments after about the second or third shoot. Now if you listen Bill says this is our school officer he doesn't even have a gun and that is because Mike is in plain clothes. The time between the shots is probably him drawing his weapon and aiming, don't want to hit innocent victims.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

OK he obviously is upset his wife lost her job. It is the superintendent that is saying he doesn't know who the shooter's wife is....that he signed the paperwork, but he still doesn't know who she is or what her job title was. You can barely even hear the shooter talking. All you hear is the obnoxious superintendent cause he was mic'd up. And cameras being at the school board meeting is anything but out of the ordinary. They can be used to post on the school district's website, and they show replays of stuff like that on local cable access channels all the time. Same with city council meetings. It's 2010 for crying out loud. I'd be more surprised if there WEREN'T any cameras in there rolling. Also...not being hit at point blank range, although rare, is not uncommon. I mean with this guy, it looks like he's pointing the gun at the the superintendent, but you can't see exactly where, or what, he's pointing at. The angle of the video we are givin makes it tricky. It almost looks like the bullet went through the top of the desk. With all the swaying back and forth he was doing, im sure he took some drugs, and was drunk, therefor he probably couldn't see straight.....or aim properly.
I dont understand why everyone has to make every single thing look like some sort of consipricy. Its obvious this was a tragedy for everyone involved. I'm sure they will shed more light on this once the shooters wife comments on what happend. I wonder if she knew what he was up to....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Tharsis

Regardless, even if that's what the man who was talking to him was thinking, he shouldn't have said that to the shooter. That was a stupid move.

Well after talking with Bill Hustfelt he was just trying to get the guy to let eveyone go but him since he is the boss and would have been the one to fire this guys "wife". They are still looking into the wife claim but they think he isn't even married. Typical suicide by cop. Bill was trying to save the others lives even thought he had no idea what was going on or who the guy was, he just said he saw the guy was gonna fire and had to act to save his employees and colleges.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
You know I was going to give you old conspiracy boys some more rope but to be honest I'm tired and can't stay awake much longer so I will clear this up now.

I know about 70% percent of the people (excluding gunman) in this video and this happened this afternoon. The reason the cameras were there is because about 40 minutes earlier the school board was honoring students and faculty and these were local cameras to catch the story. Thank God this didn't go down then as the place was packed with kids and parents. Now I hope that explains the cameras and many different views.

The true hero in this is Mike Jones who was the one who shot the gunman. He is in the hospital as he is an older man and needless to say this has shaken him a bit not to mention his past heart problems. The reason he wasn't there sooner is his office is on the 4th floor of the building and this meeting room is on the ground floor. In the whole video I linked you can hear when he comes in the room. They address him by his name. Now not only did Mike show his true colors and bravery in this tragedy but to give you as history lesson on him he is known as the salvage santa. He takes old bike donated to him and repairs them for needy children. He has been doing this for years not to mention being a retired season detective for the local police agencies.

I can go on and on but the fact is everything you see is real and watch the whole video to appreciate these peoples bravery, professionalism, courage, and jut plain being cool under fire. They are all very lucky and a good example people attempting to look out for each other. Even Mrs. Ginger took a whack at that asshole.

And I'm sure they will announce more on the gunman tomorrow but just to give you a heads up he is a three time loser and has had many many problems in the past.

Good night all...

So essentially what your saying is that whether or not what you said is true. Because after all we are only on the internetz and anyone can make anything up right? But more importantly that you enjoy being a dick, and instead of presenting any evidence or say a different opinion on a subject matter you decided to withhold what you had to say in lieu of you feeling superior to other people?

I mean hell if that's the case I have no reason to believe a word you said, which while that does sound perfectly reasonable and I would certainly not be surprised if that were the case for the cameras (although to play one of those "Conspiracy Boys" would make sense as an excuse for a preplanned event wouldnt it?) However none of that really matters, and while I generally tend to shy away from judging information based entirely off of peoples personality, in this case I'm gonna go with: You have an elitist air around you, feeling the need to give us some more rope, which would seem to imply hanging ourselves with eh? Meanwhile you may or may not have actually none these people and could instead of that shined a light on an event that most people would not have had that opinion on and therefore would not have known? You sir or madam are what I like to call a drama queen. Not to mention for some reason your avatar pisses me off, but hey what's it matter right? Since after all we're all just doing our best to tie some ropes up right now...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks that this is a possible set up? A psyops perhaps? What is interesting about this is his use of the "V" and his facebook was set up just days ago. Seems like another lone nut deal.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
When he first draws the weapon to shoot it, watch his hand movement-- he pointed it directly at the center guy, then moved it slightly to the right of the guy and shot. I don't think he wanted to kill anyone. HE just wanted to die.

I personally don't get going crazy and killing someone or yourself just because of a lost job or money issues... money is frakking PAPER. It's the true god on this planet. Don't worship the leash....

Remember: Things will always get better if you choose to move on, and be strong. You've gotten through things up until now right? Some people slip into a depression, and loop their problems over and over... you gotta just bust your ass and figure things out... It's all really sad... Seeing someone with no hope like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

It's so strange. According to this article he also posted a link in his suicide note to this documentary about propaganda and how the system controls you called Psywar.

I think it's clear this guy, at the most basic level, felt like he was out of control, and he was. According to the MSM, he actually did 5 years in prison for some crime, and he says in the shooting video that him and his wife's benefits "ran out". So he had major problems, and it appears that he decided to blame the system, and since the school board was the closest thing he could find that represented that system, that's where he decided to end his life.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join