It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another (!) forthcoming alien movie - "Unaware"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is the film i am looking forward to seeing ,the abduction of two Scottish men on the A70 in Edinburgh.

Both men set out along the A70 road from Edinburgh to Tarbrax in Scotland, taking a satellite TV system to a friend for repair. It should have been an ordinary evening, like any other. The half hour journey itself was one they had taken several times without incident, but on that night, everything changed. Both men encountered a dark, two tiered, disk-shaped object, hovering silently, twenty feet or so above the road. Terrified, Garry accelerated the car hard. Racing to get away, they shot beneath the object expecting to get past it, but hit a shimmering light which plunged them into a black void. Seconds later they were careering along the road. Garry regained control of the car and sped away. Terrified, they continued to their friend’s house, desperate to reach safety, only to discover that the thirty minute journey had taken two hours and unable to explain their experience, they eventually found the courage to go home, using a different route. But within days and weeks both men began to suffer with horrifying nightmares, ill health, unusual scars and strange visions that slowly reveal that something far more sinister occurred that night.

link;stargate-sg1-solutions.com...

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That preview of Unaware looks so CHEEZY!! What is it, the Blair Witch of alien movies. Not intersted........
However the "PAUL" movie looks fantastic, those guys are hilarious!!
edit on 14-12-2010 by ANOMALY502 because: additions

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"We look like a family.. just regular guys walking down the street with a small cowboy"

Ohh I can't wait for this one! I love these guys!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
My personal favourite thats in the works, based on the Gerry Andersson Sci-Fi Classic

UFO

Loved the series, hope they do it justice

ME TOO!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

K-Pax-PROT I haven't heard about this one. It sounds like it will be good.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

K-Pax-PROT I haven't heard about this one. It sounds like it will be good.

Yes it does sound good, i remember this first being covered on a show in the UK hosted by Michael Aspel called "strange but true".It is also covered in a book by Malcolm Robinson, published a book chronicling Scotland’s UFO case files.

“I hope they don’t add too much salt and pepper to it and make it another Braveheart, based on fact but 80 per cent inaccurate.

Here is a bit more on this case;

THE story about two Scots friends who claimed they were abducted by aliens is finally to be made into a movie. Garry Wood and Colin Wright, now 46 and 42, claimed to have had a close encounter in 1992 when they were beamed aboard a UFO while driving near a reservoir near Balerno on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The pair have always stuck by their claims and even passed a lie detector test on TV. Now DBR Entertainment, based in London and Los Angeles, is financing the production of the film which comes after almost two decades of controversy over the X-Files-style encounter.

Film producer Dionne Rose, who is financing the film through the company, said: “It’s such a fantastic story and I was attracted to it from the first time I heard it. “I had seen the film Fire in the Sky which has some similarities, but Colin and Garry’s experience did have unique elements to it.” In what became famous as the “A70 Abduction Case”, the pair were driving to Tarbrax village near Balerno when a “disc-shaped object” appeared in front of their car. In fear, driver Garry attempted to flee the object, but as they passed underneath, claim they were enveloped by a shimmering energy beam. Although initially unable to remember any of the period between these and arriving at Tarbrax some 90 minutes later, hypnotherapy sessions brought back some of the memories.

Memory Loss Working past symptoms of memory loss and severe headaches, both men eventually remembered being surrounded by small creatures on the road. Other snippets recalled by the pair include being carried on a floating stretcher, and having alien experiments performed on them by a translucent, skeletal grey alien. Edinburgh-based car mechanic Garry went on to pass a televised lie-detector test about his claims, and the pair both visited paranormal investigator Malcolm Robinson, who is also working on the film. Mr Robinson, who lives in Hastings, said: “I’m really excited about this project.

“We all know about the American encounters, so for DBR Entertainment to make a movie about Scotland’s biggest incident of this kind is great news. “I’d like to implore the people of Scotland to have a look at this film. Prodding “Colin and Garry were desperate for anything to explain what happened to them. “Garry, who’s from quite a tough part of Edinburgh, told me that he was strapped to a table with these things prodding him and he desperately wanted to take a swing at one of them. “It’s such a great premise for a film and we’re currently going through script negotiations with Colin and Garry to make sure they’re happy with everything. “I hope they don’t add too much salt and pepper to it and make it another Braveheart, based on fact but 80 per cent inaccurate. Mr Robinson, who has just published a book chronicling Scotland’s UFO case files, added:

“People have asked me who I would like and I usually say Ewan McGregor, although I had a moustache in those days so he’d have to grow one. “Colin and Garry are such down-to-earth guys it’s hard to imagine any famous actors playing them.” Colin Wright and Garry Wood were unable to comment on film plans, as the pair have signed confidentiality agreements to remain silent until the release of the film.

link source; www.deadlinenews.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
do not forget this gem

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Cant wait for that one, thats the first iv seen of it.

Bond + indi/solo + cowboys + aliens = Boys Dream.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by reassor

Cant wait for that one, thats the first iv seen of it.

Bond + indi/solo + cowboys + aliens = Boys Dream.

HAHHAHAHHAHAA! Oh man that made me giggle!

It does look good and has lots of big names behind it, so I am expecting it to be fantab

pppsstt... I am a girl and like all of those things too

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the information, I can't wait to see this.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
However, will be deliberately missing Unaware - couldn't even make it to the end of that trailer!

Well, the website for that movie suggests that "Unaware" has already won several awards at film festivals - so I'd probably give it a chance despite the trailer looking too similar to "Paranormal Activity" - which I found rather dull but still made a fortune at the box office.

By the way, while (like one or two people in this thread) while I thought that the alien was supposed to be riding some sort of small vehicle at the end or a lawnmover (!), pausing the trailer it looks more like [SPOILER?] one being is dragging someone:

www.youtube.com...=01m11s

This does rather reinforce the similarity to one of the better known scenes in "Paranormal Activity"...

edit on 14-12-2010 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the trailers. I am always on the lookout for new alternative movies on the horizon and certainly 2011 looks to be a pretty exciting year. I am however pretty certain that soon we will see a movie which strikes a chord with everyone, believers and non believers.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, everybody loves a good scary story, and right now, the hot thing is aliens. It seems that when things are stressful in the economy or in a war, or both like now, we want to go to the movies and forget about real life if only for a few hours. The general mistrust of a government that is suspect at best and outright lying to its population at worst is fertile ground for many such yarns to be spun. I doubt it is a programme of any sort. I hope I am right. This little chunk of rock we live on is pretty nice, and who knows where the next one like this is? We could be a planetary oasis in a galaxial desert, so to speak. Cowboys looks like a sure fire hit, and I'm going to be seeing that one as soon as it comes out! Aware looks hokey, super 8 is interesting... who knows about the rest. Looks like a busy year for me at the movies!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

thanks for the heads up!
I loved the preview it actualy scart me : for real

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
wow so many aliens movies ! from thriller / horror to comedy..! hmmmmm..... hmmmmhmhmhmm

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Cool thread but whatever any of you do, do not bother with Skyline - Just gets going then goes mad and ends !!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I know it's not a movie, well maybe it is,,,???
that's what this clip never really answers
and for me this is scary stuff. brrrr

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Damn alien motorcycle gangs, first it's them, and next it'll be the kids.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
cool
how about cowboys and aliens:
saw the trailer in the theatre last week.
sorry; I see its been posted above...

edit on 15-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Blairwitch injected with aliens and conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join