It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French far-right star compares praying Muslims to Nazi occupiers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

French far-right star compares praying Muslims to Nazi occupiers

blogs.reuters.com

Le Pen, the likely next far-right challenger for the French presidency, compared overflowing mosques in France with the Nazi occupation — remarks indicative of a drift to the right in parts of Europe

“My comments were absolutely not a blunder, but a completely thought-out analysis,”

“The National Front has changed: it’s more dangerous than before,” said an editorial in the left-leaning Liberation daily after mainstream politicians and Muslim leaders slammed Le Pen’s comments. “Given a li
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

On Thursday, she told a party meeting that after a steady rise in the number of Islamic veils and burqas worn in France, home to five million Muslims, the crowds praying outside mosques were akin to an occupation.

Her remarks chime with a growing right-wing mood among voters in Europe, where far-right parties are taking up worries that high immigration facilitates Islamic fundamentalist terror cells and makes tight labour markets even tighte

Things are changing and changing quick!
People are getting fed up and politicans are pandering to their hate, or creating it.

It seems that a revolution is brewing but not a good one
This revolution seems to be one where it's the people vs. the people
Divide and conquer!

I can somewhat understand what is being said, actually no I can't
Nazi occupation?
No I don't understand that!

However.... I can understand a growing number of people coming

In India some may be surprised that many Indians hate Gandhi, they hate him because they say he appeased the muslims too much and now India is way too secular than what it was before, even many of my family members dislike Gandhi and some love him to no end.

I know in the UK things are becoming very different and mosques playing their loud music can be very disturbing. Some people in the UK, in specific regions, feel like they are living in another country.

Hate is not the answer however, but then again what is?

I will admit this is definitely an issue, but it's really hard to find a solution.

For us to evolve we should be moving away from religion, but how do we find a solution that is not built out of hatred.

Here are some suggestions:
1) Burqa Ban
2) Illegal for mosques to disturb the peace with music that is too loud
3) No veils allowed for Photo IDs, not even the veils that cover only the head
4) Make halal food illegal, yes Kosher too.

Halal food illegal... what??????
Yes!!!

Halal food and Kosher food are made out of animal cruelty, what happens is that an animal is cut very very slowly while prayers are being said.

Consider it animal cruely and make both halal and kosher food illegal and there is your solution!

Thoughts?

blogs.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's quite simple you flood Europe with Muslims who have no intention whatsoever of integrating but of colonising, then creating muslim only enclaves, and are breeding far faster than the native populations.

and the result somwhere down the line is going to be civil war on an unprecedented scale - in the meantime you institute a policy of multicultural political correctness that makes it illegal to protest at your countrys occupation - untill it is too late!

This is classic NWO operating procedure - they want Europe depopulated and defenceless - so that the Russians can simply move in and take it over.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is all I gotta say.

Like really?
This is like the guy saying we should rally up all the 9/11 truthers and lock em away for the safety of everyone else.
Where is the puke emoticon...
Oh
There it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There is a definate islamic invasion in europe to the point where Britains muslims are now exporting their "peacefull" brand of islam to places like Sweden (recent bombing), Afghanistan, yes this fifth column are fighting their own "countrymen".. The once beautiful Paris's suburbs are now muslim ghettos, as are major towns and cities in the UK where muslims are given priority in terms of housing, jobs, benefits and freedom of speech. They can burn poppies, our flag, call for our beheading and so on but if someone draws a cartoon?? Well you know what happened there! In the case of the poppy burning it was the people who tried to stop it that got arrested and not those shouting death to unbelievers.

And they lie. They lie everytime their lips move as is proved by the recent suicide bomb in Sweden. They say that the bomber was not radicalised in Luton and was kicked out of the mosque for his rants.. Bollocks!!.. NO ONE belueves that! If they were so concerned they should have informed the authorities yet they never do and lie through their teeth when challenged.

I challenge you to watch
THIS BBC PROGRAM to see what REALLY goes on behind closed doors!

Whether this is a put up job by tptb or not, the fact is it really is an invasion by a religious political system that you convert or die too and trouble is comming.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Does anyone want to have to be put in any situation like many peoples of Europe are currently in? France is about 8% Muslim there are plenty of videos of Muslims praying in the streets of Paris, the church capital of the world (Southern France) the churches are now being converted into Mosques. What do you expect when you have a civilization crumbling?

Europe is dying, like that statement or not, I am not here to appease you, birth rates are plunging and people are leaving. The only population growth Europe is seeing is from Arab Immigrants who are bringing their culture with them. Europe has been too long stuck in the idea of Social Liberalism and (false) Progress. Believing that by rejecting their past because it had problems in it that they can reinvent their future and this is not the case and will never work.

The implementation of Politically Correct has only caused even more hostile tension. Instead of allowing people to express their frustration in a meaningful way they are now left with being called radicals and become ostracized. This forces them into polarized groups which allow the frustration to turn into violence, scapegoating, and hate.

There is only one true way of stopping this without violence and that is for the people of Europe to stop with this whole silliness of ‘progress’ which has only taken them further and further into the not-so-loving hands of the global elite. Protect and defend your culture in each and every nation, take pride again in being from whatever nation you live in, instead of rejecting religion as silliness and irrational try seeing the beauty in it and understand why for nearly 2 millenia your people believed firmly in it. This does not mean you have to become a Christian but rather you just have to find a deep sense of belong, patriotism, and tradition.

Strengthen your culture and force all new immigrants to assimilate into that culture. Deport any new immigrant from any country that causes street violence. Block all those who want to immigrate to your country if they are sick, criminals, have low morals, dependant, or other social harms to your society. And for god’s sake please start breeding again!

Sure you can reject everything I just said but in less than 20 years when the Fascists are back on the march throughout Europe causing Civil War and genocide against minorities the only people you can blame are yourselves.
edit on 12/14/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Best Way Prevent Islam from taking over is to send the immigrants back to middle east.
By the way France Muslim population rate is alot bigger then 8% the 8% is the date from the government did you know that the France government, allows Muslims free housings?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

This is classic NWO operating procedure - they want Europe depopulated and defenceless - so that the Russians can simply move in and take it over.

You seem to know about these NWO operating procedures, I'm wondering if you have a link or some evidence to back up this claim. I have heard it before, but never seen any evidence of this or any evidence of a nefarious group called the NWO.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Even though i stand up for muslims on many threads i have to admit that there is a conspiracy to change the whole structure of Europe.So the real question we should be asking ourselves WHO is inviting muslims into Europe?

"Jews will play a leading role in multicultural Europe" Says Jewish researcher Barbara Lerner Spectre

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

You seem to know about these NWO operating procedures, I'm wondering if you have a link or some evidence to back up this claim. I have heard it before, but never seen any evidence of this or any evidence of a nefarious group called the NWO.

I know that the NWO is a difficult concept to see - just because it sounds so unrealistic - just the logistics alone sound immprobable - and I too was a doubter for many yrs, what really got my attention though was this series of articles, especially the books of Carrol Quiggley an eminent historian who was invited to look at the archives of one of these groups as a historian.

LET THE CONSPIRATORS THEMSELVES DESCRIBE IT
Many will find it difficult to believe that this summary of history is accurate; so, now
let’s allow the conspirators themselves to describe it in their own words. In his book,
Quigley says:
I know of the operation of this network because I have studied it for twenty
years and was permitted for two years during the 1960’s to examine its papers and
secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have for much of my
life been close to it and to many of its instruments. In general my chief difference of
opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown.1
In The Anglo-American Establishment Quigley says:
The Rhodes scholarship established by the terms of Cecil Rhodes’ seventh
will are known to everyone. What is not so widely known is that Rhodes, in five
previous wills, left his fortune to form a secret society, which was to devote itself to
the preservation and expansion of the British Empire. And what does not seem to be
known to anyone is that this secret society … continues to exist to this day. To be
sure, [it] is not a childish thing like the Ku Klux Klan, and it does not have any secret
robes, secret handclasps, or secret passwords. It does not need any of these, since its
members know each other intimately. It probably has no oaths of secrecy nor any
formal procedure of initiation. It does, however, exist and holds secret meetings….
This Group is, as I shall show, one of the most important historical facts of the
twentieth century.2
One of the leaders and organizers of this secret society was William Stead who wrote
a book entitled The Last Will and Testament of CJ Rhodes. In that book, he said:
Mr. Rhodes was more than the founder of a dynasty. He aspired to be the
creator of one of those vast semi-religious, quasi-political associations which, like the
Society of Jesus, have played so large a part in the history of the world. To be more........................

www.freedomforceinternational.org...

There is a whole collection of articles here - and he is only covering the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

BTW just because you're an indian hindu doesn't mean everyone should become vegetarian like you.Even in India Hallal slaughter is allowed even though the hindus find it painful as their gods are getting killed.

To start off with 95% of food outlets in UK are Hallal.Takaways, kebab houses and restaurants are mostly owned by muslims.London is nearly 98% Hallal espicially since the rich Arabs started to settle there.Which has led to major supermarkets like Tesco and ASDA to sell Hallal too as there is a huge market for it.

Than we have the jews who eat kosher meat which basically means they eat hallal too for the same reason.

Well the major supermarkets in UK are owned by jews so you can't really mess with them.

This is the future of Europe (WARNING DON'T THIS IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO ANIMAL SUFFERING OR BLOOD)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Wow, that is so horrible and cruel

I never knew this is how Muslims performed their "halal" meat.

I can't believe it they just slit the animals throat and let it suffer and bleed to death while they pray.

How disguising, these people are sub-humans...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is an occupation.

Muslims who come here just to live off our benefits and have no intent of intergrating, and then turn out to be suicide bombers!

Get rid of the lot of them, in a non violent way of course.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

This is what you been eating for soo long steam.PLEASE DON'T WACTH THIS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANIMAL CRUELTY OR BLOOD

The jews own the huge supermarkets and muslims supply the Hallal meat.

While the British enjoy their spicy indian curries, kebabs on Friday,Saturday night meals.

Huge profits both muslims and jews are making.

And when Turkey joins Europe after the zionist EU approval.

You bet your turkey will be hallal for christmas pudding.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yeah, this is so sad...

I should have never watched that video.

I am about to throw up the PEPPERONI pizza I just had for lunch.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It's quite simple you flood Europe with Muslims who have no intention whatsoever of integrating but of colonising, then creating muslim only enclaves, and are breeding far faster than the native populations.

I wholeheartedly agree with the above quoted post by JohhnyBGood. He speaks the truth.

I'm raised in the U.S. but am born in Norway. I've spent time in the M.E., Asia and various parts in Europe. The one thing that I see as a common denominator with all of them (except M.E. naturally) is Muslims. Their "I'm not going to adapt" point of view.

Their here, but not to live a peaceful life. They build a Mosque, and they see it as America saw it when they planted the flag on the Moon. Imams Europe over have declared (more then once) that Europe shall become Islamic, one way or another. It's not hidden, it's in the newspapers here.

I was out at a party with a couple of English speaking friends here one night. I was having a good time chatting up when a random Muslim (Pakistani decent?) walks up and asked me: "Did you enjoy our gift?" I was like, "What?" when he said, "9/11". I was flabbergasted. Worst part of it all was he's been in Norway longer then I have and "adapted" to the Norwegian culture... I guess not.

Even though I don't believe the OS on 9/11, I do believe the Muslims believe Islamic terrorists were behind it and they revel in it.

This mass immigration which is going on world over is plain out WRONG. All it is, is cultural genocide. You're replacing one countries culture with another. It's no different then when Hitler gassed the Jews. It's just this time around, instead of being "Fur die Reich" it's "For Political Correctness"!

I love immigration, my ex is an immigrant. I am against mass immigration.

In my experience, even moderate Muslims sit behind closed doors nodding their heads in agreement when the Mullah's and Imams Europe over demand that we bend to Islams will.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

And BTW RSPCA has decided to keep quiet about this.

Because if they don't they will have to face the wrath of Muslims and jewish elites.

How come all the football teams are being sold to Arabs?

I thought football was the heart of the British people?

It seems nothing has remained British anymore!

When UK, France and Germany fall, the rest of the Europe will go down faster than dominos.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I guess Russia will be Europe's only hope out of this multicultural hellhole.

But honestly I think this is being done on purpose.

The TPTB want to destabilize Europe and erase its peoples culture in order to usher in the NWO.

What better way to do this than to have an army of immigrants settle in your country who don't even want to assimilate.

The sad thing though is that we have all these Lefties with their "politically correct" BS who will happily usher in the demise of Europe.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Exactly mate!

We can blame muslims all day long but the real blame lies with those who have opened the gates to mass immigration.

Europe is getting raped!

What i don't understand is why are jews promoting mass Islamic immigration to Europe while israel itself has the most stricktest immigration laws?

The israeli leaders claim that they just want jewish people to remain jewish? Well what about Europeans?

Germany leader Angela Merkel has recently stated immigration has failed majorly.

Well than what is she doing about it?

Nothing!

We can keep talking about these things but those in power are the ones who can change it.

And guess what? They love immigration and WANT MORE!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Indeed, it seems very strange that Jewish leaders would want their mortal enemies (Muslims) to invade and control Europe.

I believe this is so Muslims in general can be demonized even more due to cultural tensions.

Ever since 9/11 the MSM has been slowly ratcheting up the hate against Muslims.

My prediction is that in the next World War, Muslims will be used as scape goats in order to usher in Fascist governments throughout Europe (Similar to WW2 with Nazism and Jews).

WW3 will more than likely be a "holy" war between Israeli Judaism and Middle Eastern Muslims.

Both will completely destroy each other and this will usher in the NWO and Global government. ( Just like the League of Nations and UN after WWI and WWII)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join