It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of police pulling protester from wheelchair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk

Video footage of a protester apparently being dragged from his wheelchair by police and pulled across a street has emerged amid claims the police used disproportionate force in dealing with student demonstrators last week.

Jody McIntyre says he was the victim of unprovoked action by the police who appear to pull him from his wheelchair.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I'm so sick of watching mindless robots who have a total lack of empathy or the ability to reason. I don't care what this chap did, if these police-"men" don't realise that their actions are despicable, then they shouldn't be on the force.

When three police-"men" drag a disabled person from his wheelchair, then their indoctrination is complete. I think TPTB will see this as a job done, they have their security force reminiscent of Nazi Germany that will hunt down and force their will on anybody, even the disabled.

Sad sad times my ATS friends.

NWO

www.bbc.co.uk

edit on 14-12-2010 by kiwifoot because: Add video

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ahh ATS search, gotta love it!!!!

I did do one but it kindly came up with nothing!

Please continue to post your disgust HERE.

NWO

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

www.bbc.co.uk

Video footage of a protester apparently being dragged from his wheelchair by police and pulled across a street has emerged amid claims the police used disproportionate force in dealing with student demonstrators last week.

Jody McIntyre says he was the victim of unprovoked action by the police who appear to pull him from his wheelchair.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I've got a thread going on the same subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have some more media on there, including the news interview with the man if you want to pull it for this thread. Give me a second

www.youtube.com...

there it is
edit on 14-12-2010 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Ahh ATS search, gotta love it!!!!

I did do one but it kindly came up with nothing!

Please continue to post your disgust HERE.

NWO

Different sections, sure both could run at the same time, or a mod could merge topics. What's important is more people know about this

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Words cannot describe how I feel after watching that! I am sick and tired of the police thinking they can do what they want, without any repercussions, remember Ian Tomlinson? smacked to the ground by a policeman at the G20 who just by chance 'wasn't wearing ID' so he can't be prosecuted! what a #ing joke! it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!

Police are worthless individuals who have lost all sense of correct behaviour and have allowed their egos to envelop them.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Despicable.. Will be polite and refrain from translating my thoughts in regard to the conduct of the "police" ... Sadly think we will be seeing more of such conduct from those who were supposed to uphold the law...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I don't agree with the behaviour of the Police, not one bit..

However..

Given the scale and scope of what is happening (the protests are UK wide, not limited to students and are on multiple issues ) and what is to come (more protests from all sectors of society) My assumption is the police are quite stuffed (major cuts have just been announced in their expenditure) and in no way can manage.

So in my opinion the both the police and the students needed this to be loud/violent to try and crowbar more resources out of the government. I see 2 sides of the same coin, perhaps soon they'll realise they are both on the same side, which would be my ideal outcome

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Post this here too

www.youtube.com... - #1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - News & Politics | #1 - Top Rated (Today)) - News & Politics

Wonder if it will become a Youtube Trending video?

join