It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK - Secrecy is Repugnant (1961)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

This is why JFK was such a great President. This is why he was assassinated. President John F. Kennedy was a hero to the American people. He gave them hope, jobs, and a better standard of living than in any period of time in recent American history. JFK was the last real President of the United States.

When Kennedy died, so did America!

Here is something interesting for you to watch as well, the Kennedy Inauguration.

"The rights of man come not from the generocity of the state... but from the hands of God"

edit on 12/14/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
He was great. I never heard his inaugural speech before. I liked it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

The inauguration speech is fantastic for people like me who love quotes. There are so many lines in there that are like gold.

John F. Kennedy was the Thomas Jefferson of the 20th Century.
edit on 12/14/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows this is in relation to the issues of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it is a sad reminder of what could and should have been. I met President Kennedy when I was a senior in high school at an airport in Bay City, Michigan, it was shortly before the November election. Our government class went to see him speak that day. He shook my hand and said hello to me. I didn't know what to call it then but I felt the electricity from him that now what I know was his amazing charisma.

That was 1960 and in the Spring of 1961 our senior class went to Washington DC, at that time they had tours of the White House, we were able to go into the Oval Office, those days are long gone. We also were able to sit in the balcony of the House Chamber while they were in session.

All I can say is we have not come a long way since then, not at all, President Kennedy's assassination will forever be ingrained in my mind, a sad day indeed.

top topics

join