It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Saw this on another website... thought it was fascinating. Just wanted to pass it on.

I'll have to copy it here since for the life of me, I can NOT embed a picture on ATS. Help?

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmpoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaed a I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs psas it on!!

Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on those spelling and grammar errors

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be called 'EVEN smart people can read this'?

My 2 cents...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

Thats really cool

It is more or less as easy to read as any other text.

How does this work? any articles with more info?

edit on 14-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I aslo leiv whit dxsleyia ehnce all teh etids.

edit on 14 Dec 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That was really cool. I could read it just as fast as if it was wittrne rgiht. It's a new language for the the mispellers. cool

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
iv seen this before but didnt give it to much thought. i use to read books upside down to mess with people in class and can read that way as simple as normal. being able to read this is cool but i can read it upside down (on a cellphone) and still make since about whats being said... is this a test? so far everyone is smart it seems

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Aw... you DID spoil it. Oh well, I am impressed none the less that the mind can caapture as much as it does with out us necessarily being aware of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Waoh tahts wkiecd cool, too bad tcehraes sttil got to gvie us pitnos off for bad gaamrmr

new topics

top topics

join