It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union in 2011?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gardCanada

Here is another report from the Vancouver Sun. Looks to me like they just copied and pasted the story from national post.
Thanks for the stars and flags gentlemen! I believe this is a very important topic to be discussing. I think we definitely need to voice our opinions to our mla's on this, although it will probably fall on deaf ears. They are really moving the agenda along fast now it seems. I have a relative that is a superintendant for Transport Canada and I asked him if he was aware of this, and he said no. He is aware of the superhighway though, but i guess even he hasn't been given any information on this from his superiors.

www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Found this report on the Canadian Chamber of Commerce website... It looks like a plan very close to what's being reported on now.

A Canada-US Border Vision

A lot of the reports available on the Chamber's site are in full support of deteriorating the border and appeasing U.S. demands. The most recently released report (December 2010) is pretty scary, first here's the link:

www.chamber.ca...

I'm most worried about the U.S. being able to alter our food and safety regulations, our privacy regulations, and our economic regulations (because obviously Canadian policies are, in comparison, far superior) - all by forming a permanent "North American" regulatory review process. This is exactly what the Chamber of Commerce is recommending we do in order to "strengthen our ties with the U.S.". Here are a few snippets from that last article that suggest these things:

- The Canadian and U.S. governments, in partnership with industry must increase their efforts to identify areas where regulatory cooperation would be mutually beneficial. Both governments must focus on the removal of inefficiencies and redundancies as well as the elimination of unnecessary regulatory barriers in key sectors.

- The Canadian government must ensure that regulatory cooperation be one of the core policies for Canada’s engagement with the U.S.

- The Canadian government should avoid the adoption of an overly burdensome and complex financial regulatory system that will negatively affect Canadian firms.

- The Canadian government must immediately update Canadian copyright law to reflect the modern digital age. It is important that updates to Canadian copyright laws provide clear, predictable and fair guidelines in accordance with the stated objectives of the legislation.

- The Canadian and U.S. governments should examine the feasibility of creating a more permanent and integrated regulatory review process. There is a clear need to update current governance mechanisms and institutions through which North American regulatory policies are adopted.

Lots more interesting quips can be found in that link. It's obvious that the current behind-the-scenes dealings about this are guided by business interests... but if the businesses represented by the Chamber of Commerce are involved, we're going to have a big problem, very quickly. I really don't want to have to memorize a new North American national anthem

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

Oh good grief. It doesn't quit. Used to post about this alot, dropped it a few years ago...

Why oh why are they doing this? And what the heck is Gary Doer doing?!?

Something is up. No doubt about it. Fortress North America, economic enclave.

So we're looking at how many economic unions / powers?

1. Eu
2. China / Asian
3. NAU

...where's Japan? ...who are the main corporate players and what are their alliances? ...Who's divvying up our world, and how?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ha ha ha, too late friends... join the party!!!!! Oh and I meant Party.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i made same thread last week

abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I believe this is only an attempt to make a more cooperative security system for the continent rather than a joining of funds. The US Government isn't going to share the debt load with anyone. Whether there is a joint currency in the future or not, government's would still hold their own debt load. The only change would be the paper it is written on. Besides since when does a country say" Ehhmm... we're getting broke.. Can you aahhh...take some of the problem, be a good neighbor."
edit on 14-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
oops
edit on 14-12-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

link   
oops

link   
ive been very naughty

link   
Ive been posting this info for a couple years now, as it come available...They keep everything hush hush.
Still there are certain things they cannot hide, like the us/can military agreement allowing the troops of both countries access to either in a crisis.
Harmonizing all kinds of rules and regulations between departments for a long time now...
The bugs must have been ironed out by now...all they need is the excuse to implement in full force, what they have agreed to on paper behind our backs.
There are certain decisions that require a full count of every citizenss hand.
This is one of them.
We should demand such votes before ever considering it.
Though i must insist on PAPER BALLOTS! no voting machines here please.

link   
the button got stuck i guess.....

link   
double sorry....
2nd line

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does that mean I can become Canadian? Yes please. Americans are stupid and arrogant and our government is increasingly fascist. I'd try my luck in Canada any day, with preference given to Victoria, Vancouver or Cape Breton Island.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

If you think the US is fscist waitll you get to canada.....we got NO rights, Pierre treudeau gave them all away....
At least your constitution is a written document.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

their closer to doing it that you realize...
a while back I posted this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
it's on a US spy hive operating there inside Mexico.
if you read the full story then you see to get away with this the US activated NORCOM
the first step in creating a North American Union...

Scary stuff to be sure but that ball is rolling and I doubt there's any stopping it now...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
go ahead and let them dump
this NAU or NWO on the
people and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
go ahead and let them dump
this NAU or NWO on the
people and see what happens.

What will happen is what they want to happen..
Hence why it's happening.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method

I was planning on moving to Canada to get out of Australia. But I've been hearing terrible things about the law enforcement there lately- there goes that plan.
Recently my home town was amalgamated with the neighboring town to boost their council funding (they are mostly jobless hoons) and since then everything here has gone downhill.

P.S. Everyone voted against the council union and it went through anyhow

edit on 14-12-2010 by Planet teleX because: I just remembered...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Does that mean I can become Canadian? Yes please. Americans are stupid and arrogant and our government is increasingly fascist. I'd try my luck in Canada any day, with preference given to Victoria, Vancouver or Cape Breton Island.

We'll take you anyways... union or not. Come to Cape Breton...it's beautiful there! Great sea food!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by pajoly

If you think the US is fscist waitll you get to canada.....we got NO rights, Pierre treudeau gave them all away....
At least your constitution is a written document.

Where the hell have you been living. Even new imigrantsand refugees have rights here... That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join