It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Assange Exposed as CIA Manchurian Candidate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

the man speaking on the radio is Webster Tarpley
his website is tarpley.net...

and he sound legit and sounds correct to me.
so bicker amongst ya self ANON members.

Do not shoot the messenger!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The only way I could buy this theory, as I've said before, and that's a big IF...

If IF Assange was hired by the CIA after he hacked the government sucessfully. Again, that's a big IF. If that isn't part of the equation, then I don't believe he is disinfo. Infact, I'm still not convinced.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Recruited at 21 I believe, he did some mischievous things and the CIA gave him a job instead of incarcerating him.

All of these attacks on major companies like amazon and master card, they have government jobs written all over it.

I believe the quote was, "You can't have a real crisis go to waste"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method

Now you have hit the nail on the head...
at least you remember it being said.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That guy on the radio is talking nonsense.

He called Julian emotionless lol.

Mendax is not emotionless, he is just very logical and has been all his life. Ever see those types of guys that are very smart, know something is wrong with the world and when I say smart I mean the guy knows mostly everything includding physcology. Julian laughs too you know, I seen it on a few of his videos. I think we got to trust Wikileaks, otherwise we will never trust anything and that leads to paranoia.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Precisely, you gotta trust something right? If it turns out it was disinfo, at least it got people thinking in the right direction. I mean, look at Openleaks--they are sort of a biproduct of WL.

Originally posted by the_denv
That guy on the radio is talking nonsense.

He called Julian emotionless lol.

Mendax is not emotionless, he is just very logical and has been all his life. Ever see those types of guys that are very smart, know something is wrong with the world and when I say smart I mean the guy knows mostly everything includding physcology. Julian laughs too you know, I seen it on a few of his videos. I think we got to trust Wikileaks, otherwise we will never trust anything and that leads to paranoia.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socratic Method
Recruited at 21 I believe, he did some mischievous things and the CIA gave him a job instead of incarcerating him.

All of these attacks on major companies like amazon and master card, they have government jobs written all over it.

I believe the quote was, "You can't have a real crisis go to waste"

So the best evidence he is a CIA operative is that his MO is the exact opposite... a trouble maker. Hmmm... not sure I'm buying that. And there was something that rang true about him having a "rebel activist" profile on OKcupid. From activist to counter-activist? Don't think so.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
well if there's a youtube video and a website then it must be true. I mean it's not like anyone can just create those things.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think Julian is the new messiah..the people are asking for his release..What say the Emperor Obama?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It doesn't need to be full blown mind control. They got to know the guy and his personality. They just set things in motion knowing how he would respond.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Global Research group have published a paper by michael Chussodovsky accusing the whole thing is a CIA disinfo plot as well,
I even put up a thread on it...check it out if interested,but the thrust of a lot of differing peoples thinking has seemed to come down to the fact that most of the leaks have actually gone to support the broad strokes of US foriegn policy.
This is in itself kinda damning .
We did not get the cablegate dump, but a severely redacted version that is put out by the very MSM that wikileaks should be avoiding not, partnering with.
The New York Times is deeply invloved with the corporatocracy.....
edit on 14-12-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

And this has what to do with "ANON"?
Please, do tell me.
Or wait..could it be possible that the OP is thinking something without having real proof or understanding of said something?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The problem here is that Webster Tarpley presents no real evidence. It's just conjecture based on conjecture based on circumstantial evidence.

Yes, his mother was married to a member of a wacky Australian cult that treated their children horribly, but there is no evidence that Assange was among these children. In fact Assange has himself stated that they were on the run from the cult for a number of years. The evidence supports this.

But even IF Assange was one of the cult children there is no evidence linking the cult to the CIA or ritual abuse programming.

Tarpleys main punchline seems to be that the cult children had dyed blond hair like Assange. From this he concludes that he is a MkUltra/Monarch mind programmed zombie, indoctrinated through drugs and sexual abuse.

There's so much dirt being flung at Assange right now, but I have yet to see anything that actually bears closer examination.

If anyone has real concrete evidence I'd love to see it

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Exposed as a manchurian candidate? And you base this on?

he sound legit and sounds correct to me.

Well forgive me for not being thoroughly convinced, given such compelling evidence, but I must reserve judgement until futher collaboration.

Thanks for trying though.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I thought Manchurian Canditate to be something quite different

Anyway, I have no opinion on Assange's personality, but it seems that he has done good job bringing some shady governmental businnes into the public..

But, cautious observers pretty much knew all even before wikileaks. Still, good job and certainly gives a good boost for the debate about more open society.

-v
edit on 14-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

If anyone has real concrete evidence I'd love to see it

WHAT!

This is ATS for goodness sake. Concrete evidence? No, conjecture is all we need. Misinterpretation and conjecture and of course obsessive compulsive tin hat disorder.

As for the poster linking the Anonymous activities as if they were perpetrated by JA, well..........like I said......

By the way - he did not do the hacking either
Talk about denying ignorance.....

edit on 14/12/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What I wonder is - So what if he IS CIA?
I know that there were CIA agents that knew about problems with the official story of the weapons of mass destruction. I know there were CIA agents that knew about and objected to the US being so in bed with Saudia Arabia.
I know there's CIA agents very concerned about the US media being so dysfunctional.

So what - if he is CIA - does that mean BAD or DISINFO by association?

Personally, I don't think the CIA is all bad. They've done some really hideous stuff, that is true. IE MK-Ultra, human experimentation, ect., but I don't for a second think that was the entire agency doing that stuff. Sometimes I wonder if the CIA isn't at war with itself on some of today's issues.

In any event, if it seems 'right' in that if people are being informed, corruption is being uncovered and truth is coming out, Dyncorp is being outed, ect., then so WHAT if it IS CIA?

The disinfo that **I** see, it's not the cables - it's how certain US media outlets are interpreting, 'analyzing' 'filtering' the cables. That is where I see most of the US slant coming from.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I think Julian is the new messiah..the people are asking for his release..What say the Emperor Obama?

It's the Brits who had him jailed. What does Cameron say, and does anybody care?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Right now I think Assange is this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/279d5bb4048c.jpg[/atsimg]

Because people consume this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/817badec49ca.jpg[/atsimg]

Instead this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cd2336686ef.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

So Wikileaks published documents that benefit U.S. foreign policy?

The last time I checked the U.S. Embassy Cables were written by the government of the United States, so of course they would benefit the U.S.

The point of leaking is to expose corruption such as the U.S. lobbying Russia to keep Visa and Mastercard in their country.

Wikileaks does not write anything, they just publish what they are givien.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join