It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Give people the information, / education

Give them the tools to live by themself

And limit the population

And if our elite does not kill everybody this will happen, on this planet our in an other place

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Line em up one by one...

nose to back...

arm length apart...

have them blind folded...

instruct them on the count of three to drop to a squat...

and then play the longest game of blind folded leap frog of all time.

brilliant question

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The only plausible way to end all religions on the planet would be to kill off the human race.

Human extinction would be the only way to end it. Its wired into us.

Of course thats not really realistic.

Ultimately it is an impossible fantasy, like world peace. The only solution is extinction of the species in either case.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

ending all religions on the planet is very simple.

demand them to prove in a court that their claims are true.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It would be 100% impossible to end all religions period. Even making religion far less common would take excessive violence, slaughter and denial of rights. Obviously doing those things would be pretty hypocritcal and of course horrible.

I think the only reasonable thing is to enforce separation of church and state more, especially in schools. Make sure every school teaches religious history so kids at least are exposed to the facts about how the religion their parents practice might be largely just stolen from previous religions like egyptian, greek etc which are considered false nowadays. Along with other such important things that most christians/jews etc don't really know. Encourage critical thinking. I guess just at least try to counter balance the sort of unintentional brainwashing that happens when parents raise their children as a "christian" or "muslim" or w/e else. Furthermore, forcing your child, through threat of punishment, to go to church/temple/etc should be considered child abuse. Lastly, religious organizations should lose any special tax/law privileges.

Having been raised "christian" I understand how hard it can be to really logically evaluate your religion and break free from the brainwashing after being forced to go to church every sunday for years and years. Being surrounded by people who will think and say all sorts of bad things about you if you dare question whether the bible is just as fake as every other religious book thats been written. Its really hard and thus I don't really blame people for being religious, I kinda feel bad for them.
edit on 14-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Religion is The worst Curse that has ever Plagued the Human Race. There is no certain way to end all religions. I would prefer that people become like myself and see all religions from the highest vantage point of awareness and become wise like the ant that has found sugar crystals intermingled with sand and picks out only the sugar. Through my own spiritual discernment I can see that there is an underlying truth to each religion. Love being the ultimate spiritual lesson that we refine our spirit with because so many other things flow out of it such as compassion, generosity, forgiveness etc.

I have been fortunate to come across the Book The Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet. In it it reveals the key to mystery of Life itself. We all have a spiritual propensity for the ultimate goal and that to me is a merger with the God in the Ether. I have come to learn by studying all the religions that they all hold some part of the puzzle on how to reach the ultimate goal of All sentient beings, but the messages by the original sages were distorted and most religions do not have the full picture.

I find it fascinating that each religion holds pieces that the others have but yet stick to their dogmas because they are blind to see it. For example, although I have not experienced it myself fully, Nirvana and enlightenment in Buddhism is likened to the Symbolic baptism that Christians do. Christians never actually put any work into meditation and try to actually work on Developing their spirtual powers as Buddhist do. Buddhist seek to actually baptize themselves by the inner light. But Buddhist cannot reach full enlightenment because they don't believe In a personal God that can help them and the only way to reach is by surrending the ego and all that existence entails to the creator himself.

It's as if we are in a giant chess game and the only way to win it is by surrendering "King" fully to the greater king, The Great Intellect, God.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
There is one thing that kills religion with a certainty of a laser guided bomb - education. The percentage of belief among scientists is often in single digits, and with no creationists or fundamentalists. This is true now, and it was true in the time of Jesus:

"Religion is regarded by the common as true, the wise as false, by rulers as useful"

Lucius Annaeus Seneca (c. 3 BC – 65 AD)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 14/12/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned1990
I would torture and then slaughter all religious people, especially christians. That's my honest answer.

Both your chosen screen name and answer are disturbing but interesting. You posting from prison? One would hope so unless a Sociopath themselves.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33

You go first. Prove in court their claims are not true.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Generally speaking, God does a pretty good job of destroying the really offensive ones. Just look at 'global warming'.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You go first. Prove in court their claims are not true.

The burden of truth is on someone who is making claims which are not scientifically proven, not the other way around. How do you "prove" any work of fiction that was written in the past false? You can't really, but that doesn't make it any more credible or relevant. You can't prove Zeus didn't sit in clouds and kill Greeks with lightning bolts either, but Id bet youd think anyone who based their entire life around that tale is stupid or crazy, though its just as "credible" as the bible or any other story claiming gods.
edit on 14-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
End all religions with logic. But like I care, if people want to live in a bubble that's fine. It's only natural that many people like to feel "safe" without confronting the realities around us. oh and mysteries yet to be solved

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Treat them like they should be treated.

If some guy is sitting on the street corner talking to himself he's a crazy hobo, go and do it in a church and your religious.

Simply ridicule religious people for having the IQ of a child and eventually people will grow out of it, When you criticize reilgion you are not forcing some extreme belief down someones throat, you are not trying to make them believe falsehoods or disinformation, you are trying to get them to let go of an idiotic and child like belief system that is DAMAGING them as people, it is limiting them to this shallow, pointless existence of servitude, where you do what are told is right purey due to fear of reprisal, not because you feel it is correct, this is taught to you as a kid, byt the time you are older you dont even realise what has happened to you!

With god, the bible is gospel and how you should live your life, Without god your ONLY limit is your imagination!! (Religion is for the sole purpose of imposing that limit!).

Religion is CONTROL, Literally NOTHING else, Back when it was created there was no reason to follow kings or pharos, EVERYBODY lived off the land, you had no reason to take part in wars for power & greed, until of course a magical all seeing, all knowing god apeared and just so happened that the kings of the day had his ear, all of a sudden people HAD NO CHOICE but to take part in their system of greed & power because after all god would burn them for all of eternity if they did not! It was also used to explain things our mind simply could not coprehend back then, you should always remember that the people that wrote the bible had LESS EDUCATION (and probably much less understanding of EVERYTHING) than a 10 year old kid does nowadays, would you let a 10 year old kid dictate how you live?

Religion is old, outdated & pointless im pretty sure that deep down even the religious people know this, even if god was real, he would have to be a evil sadist given how this world has been handed over to the greedy vermin that profit off our backs (and usually in his name), If there is a god it is OUR DUTY TO DESTROY HIM! Because going by religious logic god does everything, that means he started EVERY major war in history, he has responsible for what happened in the Death camps in WW2, Aids, cancer, birth defects, autism, car crash's, and every other nasty thing that has ever happened to any person on this planet, That is NOT the type of person ANYBODY should be looking up to and he should be destroyed (Fictional OR NOT) (Although he IS fictional!)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Since courts accept witness testimony, it wouldn't be too hard. Many people have actually witnessed things.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
To address the OP:

In all probability, when the last homo sapiens is gone from the planet, so too will the phenomenon of religion be eradicated.

So the answer to the question of how to achieve it is simple. Let nature take its course.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Belcultassi because: there was a letter missing or becoming extinct

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What an easy question.

I would end all religions by disclosing the fact that ETI have been playing a large role in our history.

The disclosure, if effective, would explain all the symbolism and define the (seemingly foreign) actions of our ancestors.

Disclosure would have to be, not from a human entity (such as government), but from the creators and manipulators themselves.

The truth is, there is far too much information out there to completely disregard this theory.

Abductions, sightings, cover-ups, the physical properties of the Universe, the fact that it is a subject that bares ridicule upon its address!

It's not our faults we are so confused. The government or the "PTB" if you will have chosen to keep the truth to themselves out of natural fear. We cannot blame them, it is natural human behavior to protect our fellow man even if that means the truth is revolutionary to an exponential extremity.

I, personally, blame the sons a' bitches flying around warping their way into our reality and neglecting our humanly needs to knowledge.

However, one must think, that they too (ETs), may care for us and wish to protect us from a revolutionary truth.

The concept of a UFO is NO longer a theory NOR a conspiracy. It is a corporation in which we, the human race, are the investors.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

So you would end religion by instilling another belief system. That's what "the aliens are here scenario" is a belief, it is not fact and has it's followers as does religion. Religion has about enough evidence for it's existence as does Aliens do. They have their witnesses, thier photos and videos and thier supposed miracles. I have no problem with niether...only when people start claiming thier beliefs to be fact. Aliens are here and religion are both fiction just as santa claus and the tooth fairy are.

As for the OP question, why end religion? If it gives some people comfort to believe there is something after death then so be it. All you idiots calling for their death..would have made great Nazi foot soldiers. You say that religious people want you dead because you don't believe....because you don't believe...you want those that do dead....hmmmm pot meet kettle...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Since courts accept witness testimony, it wouldn't be too hard. Many people have actually witnessed things.

Witness testimony is considered a weak evidence in court, and would be probably dismissed without any supporting evidence.
edit on 14/12/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I would end all religion by killing god with my own bare hands, shoving the bible down his throat only to pull it out the opposite end and smack Vishnu and Satan over the head and tea bag em both (and by teabag I mean throw em boiling water). Then I'd wring their hollowed bodies out over a Krishna BBQ and wipe my lips on Jesus' robe and push him down a flight of stairs.

Why not just request the powers of a beast that is hungry
Then allow this beast to come in contact with the mixed herd of LAMB and goat
The herd that was mis directed from long ago and allow the beast
Ownership over certain percentage of herd bloods
Allow the certain % of herd bloods to GROW

OVER TIME in order to increase certain % true density
That way seperation of the believing (non wanting to create EVOL)
From the WASTE is done easy WITH USAGE OF YOUR OWN FREE WILLS

Lowering / reporting somes energies to a location that..............fits their main desires-wants-needs

Why at the same time preparing these energies to be feasted upon
for you because 1z heart is that big
By the beast that IS hungry

Why those who stayed strong
who didnt give up when their brotheren talked about them
LIKE THE 1 I PERSONALLY QUOTED
Increased their spiritual densities and moved UP to a higher
safer clear realm of understanding
AND EXISTANCE
OP S&F FOR THE CURVE BALL

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The only plausible way to end all religions on the planet would be to kill off the human race.

Human extinction would be the only way to end it. Its wired into us.

Of course thats not really realistic.

Ultimately it is an impossible fantasy, like world peace. The only solution is extinction of the species in either case.

BUt wouldnt it be better to just destroy all energy types within this little universe and lay fertil ground for the real NEW
...ORDER not world of course WORLDS-STARSYSTEMS-NEBULA, DIMENSIONS(under the LAMB). like ext.univ.rules.enf.upon all neg.1z none missed w/in or w/out the universe. Dont you think that is better solution to properly close their EVOL GRASP FOR ETERNIA>?

Or do you possess imperfect glich and feel that some deserve death why OTHERS EVEN MORE EVOL deserve to rule freely. if so genetically a flaw exist within the signals FEAR (a want to project 1z evol away from the self to avoid detection and JUDGMENT fear) perfect destruction doesnt chose sides CAN SEE WHO FOR WHAT THEY ARE LOL EVOL...peace

edit on 12/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join