It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Pakistan, Christianity Earns a Death Sentence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

I don't know, you made the assumption that Islam supports such actions because some psychos who claim to be Muslims commit such acts.

Can't I make the same assumption? That Atheism must support the BS N-Koreans are doing? Or the BS Communists did to their own people?

It is logic mate, I'm playing your game.
edit on 17-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
Typical for that region of the world where Islam is predominant.

Just try buying some land in Saudi Arabia and building a First Baptist Church.

Oh no, dont say that...or they'll say your a muslim hating jew..you must be jewish, or christian right?? Because your speaking out aagainst Islam.

Never mind if your a rationally thinking person or not..

There are simply some here on ATS who have nothing better to do than "spin" threads.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I don't know, you made the assumption that Islam supports such actions because some psychos who claim to be Muslims commit such acts.

I don't (ever) see Islam condemning or condoning such acts's.....do you??
Islam supports "UPTO THE HILT" such acts.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Really€?

Why don't you prove to us that Islam (Quran) supports the death sentence for someone disrespecting Allah?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Can't I make the same assumption? That Atheism must support the BS N-Koreans are doing? Or the BS Communists did to their own people?

It is logic mate, I'm playing your game.

I dont beleive in any faith or religion. thats why i can see clearly whats happening.

What's wrong is wrong.
What's right is right.

Does'nt matter who is to blame or not.
I dont agree with anybody...politics are politics..religion is another thing.
Think about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I dont beleive in any faith or religion. thats why i can see clearly whats happening.

What's wrong is wrong.
What's right is right.

Think about it.

You are an Atheist right?

N-Korea is Atheist right?

According to your logic, what ever the Atheist N-Korea does represents Atheism.

According to your logic, what ever the Muslim Pakistan does represents Islam.

Do you see what I mean?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

What's wrong is wrong.
What's right is right.

Think about it.

You are an Atheist right?

N-Korea is Atheist right?

According to your logic, what ever the Atheist N-Korea does represents Atheism.

According to your logic, what ever the Muslim Pakistan does represents Islam.

Do you see what I mean?

What i said is YES "this represent's Islam." and upto now nobody has condemned these actions. soooo it must be right,at least for Islam.
I would love some right minded muslim to come forward and say " Hey Paki's..you can't stone her..the sharia's wrong, we must all live in harmony"
edit on 17-12-2010 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Really€?

Why don't you prove to us that Islam (Quran) supports the death sentence for someone disrespecting Allah?

If disrespecting Allah doesn't bring the death sentance, then why are they going to kill her''
or why all the "fatwah's" for artists who draw himin cartoon's that they consider blasphemy.
DEATH FOR BLASPHEY IN PAKISTAN'

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

What i said is YES "this represent's Islam." and upto now nobody has condemned these actions. soooo it must be right,at least for Islam.
I would love some right minded muslim to come forward and say " Hey Paki's..you can't stone her..the sharia's wrong, we must all live in harmony"

I already said it.

I already said many times stoning is not an Islamic law, and it is cruel.

I already said many times that Sharia is not Islamic law, but cultural.

I condemn this act, because Islam preaches us to not fear anyone, GOD can defend himself, and does not get affected by insults.

Allah says fear GOD and leave the unbelievers alone, let them enjoy the worldly things, they will receive their punishment in the judgement day.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

If disrespecting Allah doesn't bring the death sentance, then why are they going to kill her''
or why all the "fatwah's" for artists who draw himin cartoon's that they consider blasphemy.

Islam doesn't preach this. People have free will to do what ever they want, just because you are a Muslim doesn't mean you are not capable of Islam. Just because you commit murder doesn't mean you are following Islam (because you claim to).

Just because Preachers molest children in churches doesn't mean Christianity accepts such a barbaric act.

Just because Atheists murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people doesn't mean Atheism supports such barbaric acts.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Just because Atheists murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people doesn't mean Atheism supports such barbaric acts.

And when was the last time atheist's murdered hundreds of thousands of people prey tell.
Fact's and number's please.
Just like the 300,000 women hung burned drowned and tortured to death by the inquisition were all convicted witche's..right!!

Tell me the last war or bloodshed to be caused th atheist's.
Catholic's and protestant's, jew's and arab's, christian and muslim YES.

But aetheist's....???
Yet another pathetic reply from someone with no answer.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

The numbers are much higher when it comes to Atheists, warning, this might shock you:

With this understood, the Soviet Union appears the greatest megamurderer of all, apparently killing near 61,000,000 people. Stalin himself is responsible for almost 43,000,000 of these. Most of the deaths, perhaps around 39,000,000 are due to lethal forced labor in gulag and transit thereto. Communist China up to 1987, but mainly from 1949 through the cultural revolution, which alone may have seen over 1,000,000 murdered, is the second worst megamurderer. Then there are the lesser megamurderers, such as North Korea and Tito's Yugoslavia.

www.hawaii.edu...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

you can't handle the fact that Christians are given utmost respect in Quran, instead you try to focus on millions of Christians who have been killed ??

You have GOT to be kidding. :shk: Did you even read what you just posted? :shk:
The Qu'ran is full of 'kill the unbeliever' and it's full of mass murder of unbelievers being held up as the example for Muslims to follow. And yet, because the Qu'ran is full of contradictions, you cherry pick the one or two places where it says to be nice to others.

instead you try to focus on millions of Christians who have been killed ??

Instead you try to DEFLECT from the fact that millions of Christians and Hindus and other nonmuslims have been butchered in the name of Islam .. their homes and lands stolen. Reality is a bummer for you cultists ... isn't it?

I will repeat: "those Muslims who kill innocent people are doing wrong and are going against Islam."

I will repeat: "those Muslims who kill innocent people are doing it because of ISLAM." Yours is NOT the only interpretation. Yours is NOT the 'correct' one. There are many interpretations, just as there are many different christian groups. But the fact is, it's all based on the Quran and the acts of the fathers of the cult, and the history of Islam shows this to be true.

How about you try proving me wrong for once, and not by using imams, but by using Quran lol.

Already have .. many times. You don't read anything that proves your cult to be a misogynistic murdering mess. I've posted Qu'ran quotes. I've posted the history. I've posted the facts about mass murder. I've posted the terrorist facts. I've posted the facts that muslim men are women bashers. ALREADY DID THAT.

If a Christian preacher says Christianity allows the molestation and rape of little kids in the house of worship, would you believe him/her? Just because he/she is a preacher

They don't.

But Islam DOES preach death from the Imams. They back it up using Islam and the Qu'ran and the behavior of the cult fathers. Just because their version of Islam doesn't match yours, you claim them wrong. You are just like a protestant claiming that a catholic isn't a christian. It's all based on interpretation ... and considering the source of Islam is a load of crap made up by a murderer and liar ... ANY interpretation of Islam is ... drum roll .. ISLAM. Their interpretation isn't any less Islam than yours. According to them, YOU aren't Islamic. According to you, THEY aren't islamic. Just like protestants and catholics arguing over who really is christian when both are.

Got you, didn't I?

You poor thing .. you really are deluded.

but I suspect you are a Christian, please tell me you are, or are you ashamed?

1 - Try not to think .. you'll just hurt yourself.
2 - My beliefs are irrelevant to the discussion of facts on this case.
3 - You have shown that can't follow a simple and well written thread but here you go ...
Moses .. not so nice a guy
Is God a Deadbeat Dad?

Christian gangsters do. They call for the death of others based on the color of their cloths.

More deflection on your part. :shk: Again .. no part of Christianity tells them to go out and commit crimes. No minister or priest tells them to. Nothing in the bible tells them to go rob banks or murder other criminals. However, in Islam, the Quran is full of bloodlust and death .. kill the infidels ... and the Imams preach it loud and clear.

Yeah, OK, I guess that's why Christians are still molesting children in the Churches.

More deflection on your part. :shk: Christians molest kids in churches, in schools, and everywhere else. It's called pedophilia. They dont' claim its Christianity that tells them to do it. No where in Christianity does anyone or anything say that they should be practicing pedophilia. However, in Islam the Qu'ran is full of bloodlust and death .. kill the infidels .. and the Imams preach it loud and clear.

You thread is very poorly written, I have no idea what the point of the thread was.

It was well written .. got applause and everything ... and the reason you have no idea what the point of the thread is has to do with your own intelligence level .. or lack thereof ... and the fact that you simply don't want to know what it's about.

Islam doesn't preach this. People have free will to do what ever they want,

That's the last straw. Now I know for sure that you aren't bothering to read what is posted and that you have no interest in truth. Now I know for sure that you are just putting on cult blinders. You have been shown, over and over and over, that there is NO free will in Islam. You have been shown how women are beaten - based on interpretation of Islam - just for 'using free will' and wanting to drive a car or have a wrist show out from under their clothing. Forcing women to wear head to toe covering - based on an interpretation of Islam - is NOT free will. Your statement that Islam doesnt' preach 'death to infidels' or 'death to those who tell the truth about Islam' is simply absurd. Congratulations .. you have just proven yourself irrelevant to any future conversation. :shk:

edit on 12/17/2010 by FlyersFan because: added last quoe

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You have GOT to be kidding. :shk: Did you even read what you just posted? :shk:
The Qu'ran is full of 'kill the unbeliever' and it's full of mass murder of unbelievers being held up as the example for Muslims to follow. And yet, because the Qu'ran is full of contradictions, you cherry pick the one or two places where it says to be nice to others.

Not cherry picking mate, just saying you can't handle the truth lol.

Why don't you quote where in Quran it calls for 'mass murder of innocent' like the Bible? Or maybe point out where in Quran it says to kill 'innocent unbelievers'?

Instead you try to DEFLECT from the fact that millions of Christians and Hindus and other nonmuslims have been butchered in the name of Islam .. their homes and lands stolen. Reality is a bummer for you cultists ... isn't it?

WWI and WWII was Christians murdering innocent people mate, Hitler was a Christian mate.
The above being said, if innocent Christians and Hindus were killed, it is against Islam.

I will repeat: "those Muslims who kill innocent people are doing it because of ISLAM." Yours is NOT the only interpretation. Yours is NOT the 'correct' one. There are many interpretations, just as there are many different christian groups. But the fact is, it's all based on the Quran and the acts of the fathers of the cult, and the history of Islam shows this to be true.

Any interpretation which goes against the Quran is wrong

Killing the innocent will always be wrong, it says so in the Quran. Killing infidels who are at war with you will always be right, it says so in the Quran.

How about you try proving me wrong for once, and not by using imams, but by using Quran lol.

Already have .. many times. You don't read anything that proves your cult to be a misogynistic murdering mess. I've posted Qu'ran quotes. I've posted the history. I've posted the facts about mass murder. I've posted the terrorist facts. I've posted the facts that muslim men are women bashers. ALREADY DID THAT.

Run along to one of your anti-Islamic websites and bring us some Quranic verses which states it is OK to kill a Christian for disrespecting Allah, common, take the challenge.

If a Christian preacher says Christianity allows the molestation and rape of little kids in the house of worship, would you believe him/her? Just because he/she is a preacher

They don't.

Yes they do, in US they claim to be Christian prophets then marry little girls and rape them.

In US old men put their hand in the Virgina of little girls to check whether they are Virgin or not.

Disgusting Corrupted Biblical teachings which some Christians use to rape, molest, torture and kill.

But Islam DOES preach death from the Imams

Imams have free will, they can preach what ever they like.

. They back it up using Islam and the Qu'ran and the behavior of the cult fathers.

Sure they do. I'm still waiting for your proof. I don't really care what Imams say, you can call yourself an Imam also if you wish, doesn't change the Quran mate.

Just because their version of Islam doesn't match yours, you claim them wrong.

Nope, if it goes against Quran, it is wrong.

You are just like a protestant claiming that a catholic isn't a christian. It's all based on interpretation ... and considering the source of Islam is a load of crap made up by a murderer and liar ... ANY interpretation of Islam is ... drum roll .. ISLAM. Their interpretation isn't any less Islam than yours. According to them, YOU aren't Islamic. According to you, THEY aren't islamic. Just like protestants and catholics arguing over who really is christian when both are.

Nope, it isn't according to me, nor according to them, it is according to Quran.

Quran is the source of Islam. If anything I say goes against Quran, I'm wrong. If anything they say goes against Quran, they are wrong.

You poor thing .. you really are deluded.

What ever makes you happy.

1 - Try not to think .. you'll just hurt yourself.
2 - My beliefs are irrelevant to the discussion of facts on this case.
3 - You have shown that can't follow a simple and well written thread but here you go ...
Moses .. not so nice a guy
Is God a Deadbeat Dad?

Don't be ashamed of your faith

More deflection on your part. :shk: Again .. no part of Christianity tells them to go out and commit crimes. No minister or priest tells them to. Nothing in the bible tells them to go rob banks or murder other criminals. However, in Islam, the Quran is full of bloodlust and death .. kill the infidels ... and the Imams preach it loud and clear.

I already provided verses from the Bible stating that it is OK to kill innocent people, it is OK to rape, it is OK to kill infants, it is OK to keep the virgins girls of war for yourself etc. Maybe that's why a Christian soldier in Iraq raped a little girl then killed her and her whole family
it is all in the Bible, try reading it sometimes. Don't be ashamed.

Ask me to bring the verses, and I will be more than happy to.

More deflection on your part. :shk: Christians molest kids in churches, in schools, and everywhere else. It's called pedophilia. They dont' claim its Christianity that tells them to do it. No where in Christianity does anyone or anything say that they should be practicing pedophilia. However, in Islam the Qu'ran is full of bloodlust and death .. kill the infidels .. and the Imams preach it loud and clear.

Yes it does, in the Bible it states you should test the virginity of a little girl by putting your hand inside the girl's Virgina, which still happens in US even today.

It was well written .. got applause and everything ... and the reason you have no idea what the point of the thread is has to do with your own intelligence level .. or lack thereof ... and the fact that you simply don't want to know what it's about.

You should never work as a writer, my humble advice.

Islam doesn't preach this. People have free will to do what ever they want,

That's the last straw. Now I know for sure that you aren't bothering to read what is posted and that you have no interest in truth.

If Quran supports the death sentence for those who disrespect Allah, then I will accept your claims. I'm still waiting for your evidence.

Now I know for sure that you are just putting on cult blinders. You have been shown, over and over and over, that there is NO free will in Islam.

Humans are free to do what ever they want, no matter what they are labeled as. Are you confusing Humans for robots?

You have been shown how women are beaten - based on interpretation of Islam - just for 'using free will' and wanting to drive a car or have a wrist show out from under their clothing.

If it goes against Quran, it is wrong. There is only one Quran, but there is a lot of Bibles lol.

Forcing women to wear head to toe covering - based on an interpretation of Islam - is NOT free will.

If it goes against Islam, it is wrong.

Your statement that Islam doesnt' preach 'death to infidels' or 'death to those who tell the truth about Islam' is simply absurd. Congratulations .. you have just proven yourself irrelevant to any future conversation. :shk:

Congratulations, you are officially an Islamic scholar lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Allah proves himself and his love to his people everyday by making them dumber, making there zones of habitation aka rubble cities or desert hell holes even hotter and more desolate, and by blessing them with victory over nothing but hey who cares aslong as they can behead what they dont agree with .
I think the moderate muslims need to step up and control the desert hillbillies that or distance themselves from them in as many ways possible.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
Allah proves himself and his love to his people everyday by making them dumber, making there zones of habitation aka rubble cities or desert hell holes even hotter and more desolate, and by blessing them with victory over nothing but hey who cares aslong as they can behead what they dont agree with .
I think the moderate muslims need to step up and control the desert hillbillies that or distance themselves from them in as many ways possible.

Just so you know, Indonesia and Malaysia is also Muslim

Not to mention the hundred million Muslims in China, the millions Europe...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join