It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Pakistan, Christianity Earns a Death Sentence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Doujutsu

Don't try to toe hold me or box me in to your narrow views and understanding of the ME.

We are there to stake a claim in the New Great Game = Oil and other Natural resources etc and to slow the growing influence of the Chinese and soon India in the region.

edit on 13-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

You know it mate.
the world we live in is all about self interest's.

According to latest wikileaks Karzai recently said he wished he had Taliban ruling the country.

You rekon he got slightly depressed cos the taliban problem seems to get bigger than smaller?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Wasn't the US trying to help Afghan women or Afghan people from the Taliban barbarric sharia law?

So why ain't US bombing Pakistan and Saudi?

Helping people from Taliban is just a piece of BS to prolong occupation that's all
Secondly U.S. military presence in muslim countries fuels extremism, this is a known fact

U.S. IS bombing Pakistan, unmanned drones are always killing people including a high number of civilians, where have you been?

As for Saudi... well I don't know, who knows maybe the U.S. is a Saudi Puppet

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Also, the below shows the same type of "hate"

Hate is hate

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Like Slayer stated, 'self interest'.

It would be really stupid to think that US is in Afghanistan to help the poor Afghans.US doesn't give two s***s about anyone except israel.Don't forget these same islamic extremists were heroes when they fought the soviets and serbs.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
An innocent Christian in Pakistan. Well, well doesn't the United States America
love to support it's own American people by returning them back home. Reality check people---This is Pakistan and this Christian American should never EVER be at this place to begin with!

Gays, Lesbians and yes here it is, the Christians! Untill Pakistan changes (maybe 500 years from now +?) do not tour at this place. Pakistan is beautiful from what I've read but you just can't visit as an American period.

No, of course all Pakistani people are not like this but they are highly damaging society not even aware these religious rules are primitive, like a cave man. No one's perfect I know......but KILLING in the name of religion is a crime that the Pakistan Government needs to handle. Religion and power does Not ever deserve to combine. this is just another example of why atheist are required to stop this.

Christians this is for the same for you! This woman in the article
should be sent home I agree. But just look at America! Politicians love money and fame than people, politicians should be consulting the President over this.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by heshalladdaflower
An innocent Christian in Pakistan. Well, well doesn't the United States America
love to support it's own American people by returning them back home. Reality check people---This is Pakistan and this Christian American should never EVER be at this place to begin with!

Aasia Noreen, an illiterate 45-year-old mother of five Is not an American Christian.

Read the story please.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
And the religion of "peace" strikes again.

When are all of you Muslim sympathizers are going to wake up as see how violent this 7th century cult is???

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Every religion is a cult
Variants of Sumerian mythology

I believe the annunaki were oppressive and forced those stone drawings done by Sumerians
Hmmmmm
I'm going to make a thread now in conspiracies in religion

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Indeed, I should have been more general.

All the Abrahamic religions are just an organized cult with a massive following.

I am not so sure about the Eastern and pagan religions though...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
S and F for your post, good story.

Sadly it is almost a death sentenance here in the US if the special intrests Islamic clowns and sympathizers have their way.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me any.

And it doesn't have anything to do with the US.

These monkeys will go after anyone. "OMG! Someone in Denmark drew a cartoon of Mohammed! I want to kill someone now!"

I don't expect anything less of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
IF estimates are correct, that 10% of islam is extreme than why is less than 1% of the remaining 90% of
moderates publicly denouncing the extremists hatred induced vitriol?
Well mushrooms, there is no such thing as moderate islam.

Im not normally condescending, im just becoming more and more frustrated that people dont see that
just because a muslim doesnt openly endorse fundementalist islam doesnt necessarily mean he isnt
inside praising allah for his willing their actions.

There is no such thing as moderate muslims, imams preach this fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Stop being silly. Islam is a religion of peace... When they stone rape victims, they do it with good intentions. When they repress women, they do it for their own good. When they lash and stone people... They are fundamentally teaching baseball and cattle wrangling... Islam is peace:::::weird church music::::::: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Islam... Here is your assignment for this century: CATCH UP WITH THE REST OF THE EVOLVING PLANET !!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
As for Saudi... well I don't know, who knows maybe the U.S. is a Saudi Puppet

I bet your right after all WHO sets oil prices?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, this is either a disgrace or propaganda. I do not doubt the willingness or ability of a country like Pakistan to carry out such events however, look how it has rallied everyone together against Muslims. Not saying that this is incorrect, but think about what it makes you think/feel and question why such an article would be published.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Word of the exchange swiftly filtered through the village of Ittan Wali, in Sheikhupura district. The local mullah took to his mosque's loudspeakers, exhorting his followers to take action against Noreen. In a depressingly familiar pattern, her defense of her faith was twisted into an accusation of blasphemy, according to her family and legal observers familiar with the case. As a frenzied mob pursued her, the police intervened, taking her into custody. But far from protecting her, they arrested and charged Noreen with insulting Islam and its prophet. And on Nov. 8, after enduring 18 months in prison, she was sentenced to death by a district court, making her the first woman to suffer that fate.

What to say... Countries like Iran and Pakistan support the Palestinian people, right? They supposedly care about humanity and human rights? Guess what, not when it comes to Christians.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

And your point is that Pakistan cares about human rights

Seriously, do you even know what is going on in Pakistan?

Corruption is heavily spread through out Pakistan, you can literally buy a police station in Pakistan to do your bidding.

You can molest a 2 year old and get away with it in Pakistan, you can kill an innocent Christian, or Muslim and get away with it in Pakistan. You can rape, torture, harass... in Pakistan.

I was there mate. It is nothing new, Pakistan is not a good example when it comes to human rights

Do you have any other points which needs to be looked at? If so, then please bring it forward.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Pakistan is a Muslim country correct? Check Mate!! Christians and Jews are bad.... Muslims are barbaric neanderthals!...

All of the above are delusional. The world will be a much better place when religion is EXTERMINATED!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by oozyism

Pakistan is a Muslim country correct? Check Mate!! Christians and Jews are bad.... Muslims are barbaric neanderthals!...

All of the above are delusional. The world will be a much better place when religion is EXTERMINATED!

What does Pakistan being "a Muslim country" have to do with "Human Rights"?

N-Korea is an Atheist country, what does that have to do with Human Rights?

Let's see if you are using your own brain, or are you an extension of someone else's brain.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So to sum up that post... The country is corrupt.. It is completely unsafe for non muslims.. Although Islam is peaceful...

Islam is anything but peaceful... My questions to you Oozy is this.. How many Bombs, targeting civilians - poisoning of girls trying to learn. How many public stoning and be headings have to take place before people will stop calling them "a few fanatics"

I believe that most Muslims lack the balls or determination for Jihad... But subconsciously wants the same end result!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You can molest a 2 year old and get away with it in Pakistan, you can kill an innocent Christian, or Muslim and get away with it in Pakistan. You can rape, torture, harass... in Pakistan.

This sounds like any typical Muslim country. Barbaric, with loose interpretation of common decency.
"Dancing boys" in Afghanistan....

I love it... the most powerful people in religion choose to be child molesters. Other than helping weak minded folks cope with death and dying... And stating the obvious "treat others as you wish to be treated" sentiments that are just simply common sense. What good does the cult called "religion" even do? really?

edit on 12/13/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join