It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank you for calling Mario, will be waiting for site to come back up.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Welcome to the dark side then annella

nah just kidding, but thanks for that randiforums link, I was typing my post and trying to eat dinner at the same time while you posted so I didn't see it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There's nothing wrong with the site, it's been up the whole time.

www.archivosovni.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think the video is intresting,reminds me of a similer case where this woman in canada filmed aliens in porthole/window of there ship.You can see for yourself when you watch the video i linked below

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There's nothing wrong with the site, it's been up the whole time.

www.archivosovni.com...

Not so much guy...
ATSr's took down the bandwidth in less than 24hours

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
yeah i cant get the site to come up for me either - would really like to see this analysis too - and the pics!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hey this is huge...the movement is a new piece I've been waiting for.

S&F. I think this is the real deal.

-Ot

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
Hey this is huge...the movement is a new piece I've been waiting for.

S&F. I think this is the real deal.

-Ot

before you get flamed by these skeptics
it is pretty good stuff...
Wait till the site is back up
the Analysis is great!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

I read the whole thing last night before it went down

How else would I know about the movement (of the praying mantis)

Thanks though, great job bringing this.
edit on 12/14/2010 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2010 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

, the face of the "hybrid" laying down looks like a face to me completely.

With the movement Mario found of "bug eye " on the right my interest in this footage is rejuvenated

edit on 12/14/2010 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Can someone let us know when the analysis link returns please. I read through it yesterday, but really want to go through it again.........been on my mind all day today, blown me away big time.

Seems too damn good to be a hoax, but if it is, I bloody hate you whoever you are........it has certainly taken me in......

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Still down. damn, I wanted to check it out

2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Can someone let us know when the analysis link returns please. I read through it yesterday, but really want to go through it again.........been on my mind all day today, blown me away big time.

Seems too damn good to be a hoax, but if it is, I bloody hate you whoever you are........it has certainly taken me in......

I feel you...
like i said before this was sent to many top Ufologist and it unfortunately went blank on them as well...
fingers crossed for tommorow...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

That was some really "OVER" compelling footage my friend...all I can muster is "Wow,Wow,Wow!!"
The details were quite visible to me from almost every vantage point and optical zoom he could adjust to..
This is definitely my "FAVORITE" UFO footage thus far in the exploration and evidential possibilities of alien life other than meteor's coming to our planet.
S&F, and I would do it twice if I could antibren!! Great find and thanks for sharing...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Hmmm I'd be pretty suspect of the "science" behind this analysis. Certain things struck me as being kind of odd. Such as the suggestion that they could tell that the "material" of the craft did not match things like Satalites, etc. As far as I can have ever heard (and I follow science stories quite a bit) There is no real way to tell the "material" that something is made from, simply from a video. Sure some obvious things like....metal, or glass can be assumed...but to actually tell anything beyond this, to the point of ruling out a long list of things supposedly made of different material seems really bogus. Now if the craft had been filmed by special cameras able to see the entire range of EM radiation from infrared, through Optical, Ultra Violet, all the to X-Rays...then, it might be possible to do some sort of Spectral Analysis that could actually give us a good Idea of what the materials were that composed these ships....of course.....quite obviously this is not the case. I should point out to you one other possibility for what these "Ships" really are. And that is that they are indeed Ships....but not the outer space kind. Rather that they are regular ships on the water. I won't go into a long detailed discussion of the evidence for this, but I can point you to the site Forgetomori.com which does a really good job of making a VERY good arguement that what we are actually seeing are in reality just ships on the water distorted by well known optical effects. As for me....Im not totally convinced yet that this is all that they are, however articles such as the one from forgetomori have me leaning in that direction at the moment. Id be happy to start leaning the other way, though, as more evidence comes to light. Also, forgive me for not having the link to the exact article handy....it should be easy enough to find on the sight though, as it has a search engine. Just type in some key words , such as the location and it should pop up pretty easily.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi all ...
I'm Mario, the author of the article. Sorry for my English, I only speak Spanish. Your comments are very interesting.
Unfortunately the site has been blocked due to exceeding the limit traffic that gave me the hosting company (3 GB to 31 GB) and I'm being charged too much money to unlock it. The solution is to wait until the first day of January to be unlocked automatically.
It's hard to answer every one of you but I say that many of your questions and ideas have been considered when the job done. I'm not a believer in ETs, I have a critical thinking ufology, I am also very skeptical when considering the information on these topics.
The main idea to check these videos of this case was trying to find fraud and prove that was fake, but to review in detail the images found many details that had not been considered or encountered before, simply because nobody gave work of reviewing the images in detail. I invited many people to revise the review procedures in order to get multiple opinions and views on all criticism, while working arisen I deem researchers invited skeptics, scientists, experts in video editing, military, etc.. All this was done before publishing the article. In fact I never wanted to publish the article, I posted only at the insistence of all the people who saw the procedures used, all felt it was very interesting and should be published.
Images displayed in the article are only a small part of what I learned from the videos, there are numerous interesting details that make this case very strange.
To those who say this is like a Rochard test exercise or things like that, I must say that these are issues that have been previously considered not to fall into such errors. The images are in the videos, are moving and are recurrent and consistent. This is not a game for the interpretation of random shapes and find shapes in the clouds or paint stains.
Finally, I clarify that I am not saying that the images are of aliens as the title of this forum, I just argue that this is a case of high strangeness, but I do not claim to be of extraterrestrial origin, simply because they could not prove a statement like that.
With regard to the explanations that have been the case as the videos correspond to reflections of boats or boat windows, I think, in these analysis this hypothesis is not proven, only demonstrate that in this place of Turkey is possible to film boats and yachts but do not show the videos in question relate to windows yachts or boats or something. Are inconclusive and unconvincing.
I hope someone finds a convincing explanation for this case, that is the purpose of my publication.

Greetings to you all.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by archivosovnis

thank you. can you post your findings here with pic's.. a ton of people didn't get the chance to see them..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hell, I am glad I managed to see it while it lasted. Anyone know how many hits the site got? I just wonder why no one was able to file this away somewhere or save it or archive it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Come on guys...

If this is Aliens in a UFO abducting someone do you really think TPTB would allow it to be plastered all over the t'internet ??

I dont think so....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join