It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's Alleged OKCupid Profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I found this interesting article which talks about a profile on OKCupid's internet dating site that may be Julian Assange's profile page. I think what lends it credence is that it was made a few years ago, and has pictures of Julian on it. One of the pictures used a "comic book" filter that was popular, and had just come out back then. I remember taking pictures of myself using it back then! lol

Oh, and be sure to look at the "tests" page, very interesting.

New York Magazine article

I think the perfect girlfriend for Julian could have been Angelina Jolie, but, since she's taken, like me, then possibly Sasha Grey?

Oh, and please, if I did anything incorrectly in posting this like wrong forum area, or format, just help me fix it, okay? I'd appreciate it, thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh, and I joined OKCupid just to send Julian a message, although I doubt he will probably... A. get access to a computer anytime soon.. and B. ever read a post from OKCupid... now.

Still, you never know...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If I ever manage to do anything significant enough in my life to garner international press coverage then I truly hope that my past dating site entries are not considered to be a good judge of my character.
Especially the one from alt

Who the hell cares what his character is anyway, we are supposed to be taking notice of the actual content of the leaks

Edit to add
Flag to you for mentioning Sasha Grey!
edit on 13-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

He's a strong Democrat eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Yes, I agree that the content of the leaks are way more important. But, I've been diving into those so much lately, and came across this article that looked like an interesting minor diversion.

And, well, if I were to have the bright light of the press shined on me, then lets just say there'd be quite a lot more interesting things than a dating profile. lol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Yeah, that was interesting. I also found how he scored on the tests seemed to fit his personality well. I know it's a bit of fluff, but like looking at someone's profile pages on any site, it lets you see a little deeper into their personality.

top topics

join