It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amsterdam 2010 Large structure UFOs or just normal aircraft??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey all! I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this video..At first its hard to tell whats even going on, then the group of friends try to go after the UFO's and get a closer look. I'll admit, there are points when the objects look like they could be planes, then at other points it looks like they are some kind of huge structured craft that doesnt look too much like an airplane to me at all... I hate to bring up such trivial videos (like we havent had enough), but i'd be interested in hearing what you all think...normal aircraft or UFO?

**Warning - A little adult language in the beginning

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's not like any aircraft I've ever seen, very intrigueing indeed

A UFO in the true sense of the term.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was dubious when they couldn't keep the camera still........I was convinced when they added the sound track a couple of minutes in

The fact that the camera is being waved about so much, tells me it could be anything emitting light, hell it could even be city lights, without a focal point it's impossible to tell what it is but I highly doubt that it is UFO's, the guy narrating even says they "are going to make an alien movie"

Sorry I'm not convinced.
edit on 12/12/2010 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

i agree with your points. But then again i try to remember not all people know the proper ways to film supposed UFOs. Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Looks like airplane lights to me. Blinking red and white lights are found on all airplanes and helicopters. Plus there are no extraordinary maneuvers or physical characteristics.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

not all people know the proper ways to film supposed UFOs.

what is hard about :

1 - in focus
2 - use a tripod
4 - correct exposure

?????????????????????????????

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

not all people know the proper ways to film supposed UFOs.

what is hard about :

1 - in focus
2 - use a tripod
4 - correct exposure

?????????????????????????????

Hey, I agree with you. But not too many people are expecting UFOs to come flying around. Then when they do finally see a UFO they use rinky dinky cell phone cams (better than nothing I guess) and let their excitement or fright take over. You cant take a tripod with you everywhere! I would also add #4 to your list as "Get a reference point". But i wouldnt use nearly as many ? as you did. I got the point you were puzzled after the first one.....
edit on 12/12/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
wow!
Great catch!
Nice find!

Thanks mate!

I cannot say what they are..
but i can say what they are not..
and they are not conventional aircraft.

Very intriguing.
and the music track actually has some great lyrics and meaning!
Very niice.

Many thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I am dubious when they add some music to the video's, it distracts from the thing being videoed...... regardless of how good they are as soon as I hit the music I stop watching.

I think its an advertisement for the artist then.
edit on 12-12-2010 by svpwizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by Argyll

I am dubious when they add some music to the video's, it distracts from the thing being videoed...... regardless of how good they are as soon as I hit the music I stop watching.

I think its an advertisement for the artist then.
edit on 12-12-2010 by svpwizard because: (no reason given)

Some people just prefer not to have their voices heard the whole time..
saying stupid things every few seconds.

If you stop watching a video simply because there is music in it..
that is your bad.
Enjoy missing out. lol

So because someone adds a song,
it has to be an advertisement?

Really?

The people filming this were males...

The song was by a female named kellee maize.
(an actual artist)
Not someone trying to get "play" on youtube with a UFO video.

What is it we are supposed to be 'denying' here?

Oh who cares...
ignorance for all!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To be fair it is HARD to hold a shot still with a consumer video camera when it is zoomed to any level, thats why professionals use a stedicam.
You can make it a bit more steady if you learn to shoot from the hip rather then holding it up to your face, but most people don't know that.

When you see smooth tracking shots in movies that don't wobble about it's because they are using a counter weighted stedicams like this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd6d4e353a6e.jpg[/atsimg]

As for the video I'm going to go for sky lanterns

edit on 12-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yea, everybody carries a 4ft tripod on them at night just in case a UFO appears, how could I forget?

The average person doesn't know the first thing about a tripod as simple as it may seem, there is a correct way to set it up.

Now the video, I wish they would have had night vision on that thing. I hate UFO videos and nobody turns on some night vision if they have it at least. Let me be outside at night with my cam and see a UFO in the sky, there WILL be night vision.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is not hard to steady a camera. Just sit down and prop ur elbow on ur knees. I use that technique to steady everything from cameras to rifles

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When I see these videos that are so shaky that you cant see anything then I click away. There is no point speculating what it could be bc there is no way to tell what the heck your looking at. For all we know he was taping a couple of street light and shook the camera like crazy. I mean really you have to try and shake something that much...The music is an immediate turn off also!

new topics

top topics

join