It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey whats up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My names Steven, I'm from St. Paul MN, and have browsed this forum a lot in the past month and a half, but decided to bite the bullet and actually join up. I'm real interested in the Paranormal, that being spirits, past lives, etc. and UFO's, so it seemed like this would be the place for me. The initial reason I joined though, is to post a picture of a ghost I have, and see what the community might think of it. Anyways, I need to get to 20 posts before i can do so, but if you'd like to see the picture before that, or get to know me feel free to message me. Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stevenevert

Hi there. Welcome to ATS

I would say wait till you can post the picture in a thread of its own so it can get proper attention!

Just a heads up, if you post picture round here people will expect it to be the original pic straight from the camera full sized without any editing, otherwise you will be open to people claiming that you have photo shopped it. That will also happen even if you do post the full pic

I hope you have some fun on the forums!

edit on 12-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing what you have to share, love ghost pictures myself. You could get your 20 posts very easily right here in this thread simply talking about what you have and your interests. See ya round!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi Steven, welcome to ATS
I look forward to seeing your ghost pic too. It really shouldnt take too long to get your 20 posts, so will be looking for ya

edit on 12-12-2010 by Casing because: because I cant spell and have to re-edit everything all the time.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for making me feel welcome guys, but yeah I have the original picture, and a second with a circle around the ghost. Look forward to sharing it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Also, just wondering if anyone would know how I'd go about posting a picture into a thread?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stevenevert

There is a guide here I'm not sure if it's up to date with the new design or not.

Ask if you run into problems

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks finally got to 20 posts so I'm going to post my picture, appreciate your help

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
LOL GHOSTS ARE STUPID
just kidding get over here and give me a hug

new topics

top topics

join