It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of LeBron James' pretty amazing Miami mansion: A Man Makes a Good Living in America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The media gives us more than plenty stories about so-called minorities in America who can't make it.

How about some stories about stories showing how men who have made it in America. Made it better in America than anyplace else in the world.

Pictures of LeBron James' pretty amazing Miami mansion
sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That's the capitalist fallacy.
They show you what a few have, and say you can have it too. But it's a lie.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
That's the capitalist fallacy.
They show you what a few have, and say you can have it too. But it's a lie.

Hmmmm.....Heckuva lie. Must be a lot of lying Capitalists living in Miami. Why do you think allt he lying Capitalists live in Miami?

The home of Miami Heat basketball star Dwayne Wade is one that I am just itching to hear your thoughts on.The massive home in the Pinecrest, Florida area puts to shame other NBA homes I have seen such as those owned by Shaquille O'Neal and Karl Malone. Like Shaq, Wade personalized his pool and like Malone, Wade went a wee bit crazy with the murals.
www.luxist.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i am a minority myself, and one guy i admired was russel simmons. but even simmons, was allowed to get rich ONLY with a chozen partner. and if you look at who has more money, rick rubin has more than simmons.

anyone see the disgusting chemtrails in the pic of the 'rear view' of lebron's house?
im sick of chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
i am a minority myself, and one guy i admired was russel simmons. but even simmons, was allowed to get rich ONLY with a chozen partner. and if you look at who has more money, rick rubin has more than simmons.

anyone see the disgusting chemtrails in the pic of the 'rear view' of lebron's house?
im sick of chemtrails.

I haven't heard much from Mos Def lately. What's up with him? Except when he appeared on that episode of House on Fox. Dopes Mos Def have an expensive crib?

Music 101: which famous hip-hop artists call Atlanta home?
www.examiner.com...

top topics

join