It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's now the third time I have woken up to see a red light floating above me!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yep - I know by telling the story below I am opening myself up to the usual "are you mad, were you taking drugs or are you a drinker?" accusation...however, this is what I have been experiencing.

So, any questions on drugs, drink and mental illness will just be ignored. Sorry guys, but I will answer those questions now. I am not a druggie, drinker and I have no history of mental illness.

Early this morning, just after 3am, I woke up to see a red orb with a disembodied head floating inside it.

The orb was positioned to the foot of my bed and was around 6 ft in the air (I know this as its bottom edge was in line with the top of my bedroom door frame).

The face was not a human one. I cannot adequately describe it.

I can describe the feeling - I felt angry and disoriented. I told it to f*** off! It quickly dissipated, the orb staying longer than the head and I turned over and went back to sleep after saying one or two protection prayers, etc.

This is the third time this has happened (the second time is described in the thread below).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My first experience was with a red orb which had a large eye inside it....staring at me.

I have had strange experiences all of my life, bit the consistency of the experience here is worrying me.

In my first experience of the red orb, it had brought a friend - a shadow creature by the side of the bed.

Any ideas - my brain may be playing tricks...anyone else experienced this?
edit on 12-12-2010 by stellify because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Have you tried to communicate with it??? Try to touch it with your hand??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Funny, as it reminds me of when I lived in a small cottage in England, now and again I would awake to a bright orange or red flash in the night. This happened once a month or so until it became so frequent that even before sleep just looking out of the corner of my eyes in the darkened bedroom I would see orange streaks and flashes.

Never really felt anything from them though in terms of communication and to be honest always slept quite well. I remember being locked out and breaking in through the backdoor when a rush of wind blew past me almost knocking me back a step or two.

But the strangest of all had to be when my arms felt as if they were being pulled around by an unseen force to the point where I thought I was going to lift off the sofa.

From my understanding of these orbs/flashes/streaks etc would be explained by energies that you sensitive to and are attracted to your aura or energy. This entity can present itself in any form and the head in the red orb is just a form the entity chooses to display itself to you.

As you said if you don´t like it "tell it to go away" roll over and go back to sleep, it will soon get bored if you show it no interest. Peace....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
really dont know what to say to that..I mean, if I saw something like that I know I'd freak the hell out! but 3 times? perhaps you should try to get to the bottom of it..as the poster above said, maybe try communicatimng with it next time? Have you done anything related to the occult? no reason whatsoever you can think of? What about where you see it..is it always in the same place? When did these things start happening..maybe if you could think of anything that might have triggered them..what about where your house is? Any burial grounds or history of people dying in the house?

thats all I can think of for now..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Have you been conjuring (spirits)? I'm only asking because you referred to your prayers as "one or two protection prayers". Maybe you've invited something in. Maybe not.

Is this glowing face similar to anything you've seen before? Wondering what it looks like. Can you draw and put it on here?

Is it waking you up or do you just happen to wake up to it?

Why do you think your first feelings are anger? Is it because your disoriented from the head floating and this is your reaction to it or do you wake up angry?

Are you coming out of a dream right before you wake up to it?

None of these questions are to make fun or light of this. I've seen things I doubt I will ever be able to explain.
edit on 12-12-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
for me it was blue orb.

my daughter came in to our room and i woke screaming and pointing at it.

it took off when the light came on.

have to say it was better than housewives of big brother chefs in new jersey though...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I would spaz the hell out, barrell roll sideways and out of bed. Grab the mattress, and hammerthrow it at the entity, while running so fast I don't gain tractions for about 10-20 strides. As I start to gain traction, fly out of the room, bump into the wall. Getting to the door, jiggle the handle and lock for 10-20 seconds because it won't open. Sprint outside with only underwear on, try to open the car, but once again struggle with the lock. Finally get in the car, start it up, accelerate backwards, and into a trashcan. Keep accelerating over top of the trashcan, and scrap the bottom of the car over the curb. Put the car into nuetral and try to accelerate, but only hear a loud engine rev. Realize it's not in drive, put it in drive with a loud grinding noise, then accelerate to 100 mph. Get pulled over by a cop. Explain the situation. Then get arrested. End up in court and again explain my situation. End up with house arrest, confined to my bedroom for 6 months.... The entity again appears with a big smile...

So..hmmm... guess I'm not sure what I'd do....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I had a very similar experience 6 years ago. I went to bed listening to an A Perfect Circle album on my portable cd player and dozed off. I suddenly woke up when it came to a loud part in one of the songs to see that my room was illuminated with a green light and there was a green orb floating close to the ceiling. I was frightened a bit and pulled the blankets over my head like a scared little kid. Its presence didn't seem menacing but I just reacted to it that way. When I removed the blankets it was gone.

I later found out that people report seeing these "luminosities" around crop circles before, during and after their formation. Some people lump all of these phenomenon into the "ball lightning" category but I believe this is a mistake. Although some form strictly due to electrical storms, I believe many of them have a different origin... possibly intelligent.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

very strange. i too have seen a blue, hovering orb 3-4 times in my small apartment over the last 3 years. its always in my bedroom and acts like it doesn't want to be seen. i have speculated with some close friends whether its a technology, something spiritual or what, but since the sightings have been so short i have no way of knowing what they are. what are your thoughts on yours?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well you don't have to be crazy drunk or taking drugs to have hypnopompic hallucinations

They are actually quite common with around 12 percent of people in the UK reporting to have had them at some point.

Visual hallucinations usually consist of simple forms such as coloured circles or parts of objects that may be constant or changing in size.

link

Edit to add
I have had some really bizarre visual hallucinations while waking up
One that I have posted here before is that I woke up and the walls, ceiling, and my bedding was all a different colour to they actually were, it looked like this for a good few seconds before I fell back to sleep again briefly and when I woke up everything was back to normal
edit on 12-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I wouldn't brush these experiences off as simply hallucinations. I'm not saying they weren't, I'm just saying suspend your judgement that they are for certain. Years after I saw this phenomenon I witnessed what some people would call UFOs, however at least one of them appeared only to be made of light, no apparent metal craft of any kind. I was not the first one to see it, but was alerted to come quickly so I wouldn't miss it, thus amplifying the credibility of this observation. It has been suggested that 'ball lightning' perception is possibly triggered by the presence of a magnetic field:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Once again, I do not believe all of these luminosities are the same phenomenon. The fact that many people have caught them on film supports the claim that they cannot ALL be simple hallucinations. I'm willing to see the possibility that it was a hallucination, but I don't necessarily believe it was. As for one of the 'UFO' sightings I had... unless there was an unusually strong magnetic disturbance that was completely out of the ordinary that caused two sober, sound individuals to see the exact same visual perception (given the circumstances was highly unlikely), it was an external, empirically measurable phenomenon.

Here are some 'ball lightning,' 'luminosity,' and 'UFO,' videos:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This reminded me of something I used to see when I was a kid. When I was laying in my room with all the lights out I would see glowing spots on the walls. They were the same lime greenish color of a lot of glow in the dark toys and paint. What was weird was that it couldn't have been either and it wasn't in my mind as I would get up and walk over and inspect them. And each time I saw them they were in a different place. Haven't thought about that in a long time. It was weird.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for all your replies.

If I try and explain my mindset. Everyone thinks they would freak if they saw something crazy.

However, most people I know tend to rationalise and think round it rather than run. Anyone who says they'd freak may surprise themselves.

Throughout my life I have seen 'things' (people, lights..can never see the face of a ghost, but can describe their clothes...how many buttons are on their garments...their patterns...cannot see faces....ever). I feel things...know things. Pick up on energy.

I have never invited (intentionally) anything, taken part in any occult practices...held a seance...anything. I really dont want to know.

I was sick of the intrusion of anything into my life and avoid engaging it. I am a simple soul and I really dont want to have to deal with what I dont really understand. I have had poltergeist experiences...woken up to find 'someone' in bed beside me...seen many 'hauntings'

I have had occasions where I have been communicated through. I can be with someone and I can feel compelled to tell them something very personal, to mention a name. I know it's coming because my forearms tingle...and it only stops when I tell the person I am with what I feel I have to say.

I have been told I am very psychic, that I have a bus load of guides who follow me everywhere...but I dont want to explore it.

The red orb worries me. It's not a normal experience.

It's like I know I need to wake up and tell it to 'bog off'. The fact that this has been accompanied by a shadow person in the past worried me.

I have seen the shadow person without the orb and I feel he's a harbinger...every time I have seen him/her/it...something has gone wrong in my life, e.g. death.

The orb doesnt feel right..

If I was to describe the face in the orb...it was very angular..prominent jaw, dark eyes...didnt see hair...not human.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
oh..and house is new...but potentially close to ley lines...

a underground spring runs underneath us

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Have you been conjuring (spirits)? I'm only asking because you referred to your prayers as "one or two protection prayers". Maybe you've invited something in. Maybe not.

Is this glowing face similar to anything you've seen before? Wondering what it looks like. Can you draw and put it on here?

Is it waking you up or do you just happen to wake up to it?

Why do you think your first feelings are anger? Is it because your disoriented from the head floating and this is your reaction to it or do you wake up angry?

Are you coming out of a dream right before you wake up to it?

None of these questions are to make fun or light of this. I've seen things I doubt I will ever be able to explain.
edit on 12-12-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

In response...never seen the face before. Have no recognition.

Dont remember the dream this time...

But woke up fine. Looked up. Saw it...and got aggressive, as I refuse to be invaded when I am in my kip!

I am very closed to these experiences. I dont want to open up to what I dont understand and I feel that I cant ever have the knowledge to truly control.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You may live on or near a portal which is about to open. A dimensional rift. Have you noticed people in the area changing at all in action or behavior? have you had any unusual smells recently which could not be identified?

A good time to keep your thoughts pure and clear.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
Have you tried to communicate with it??? Try to touch it with your hand??

never tried to touch or communicate with it...

dont want to open any channels!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You may live on or near a portal which is about to open. A dimensional rift. Have you noticed people in the area changing at all in action or behavior? have you had any unusual smells recently which could not be identified?

A good time to keep your thoughts pure and clear.

interesting....

been in the house 8 years now.

sometimes i smell cigarettes in the living room.

noone smokes here.

what makes you think of a portal about to open?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by zroth

very strange. i too have seen a blue, hovering orb 3-4 times in my small apartment over the last 3 years. its always in my bedroom and acts like it doesn't want to be seen. i have speculated with some close friends whether its a technology, something spiritual or what, but since the sightings have been so short i have no way of knowing what they are. what are your thoughts on yours?

i seriously have no thoughts on it...other than i want to growl like a bear at it to make it vamoose!

looking for similar stories...just like yours...interested in experiences and potential meaning...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You should document the time and day these takes place.

Maybe there is a correlation to the sightings.

I would be scared to death at something like that happening to me.

I had something similar but mine was a face that I would see when I laid down to go to sleep.

When I closed my eyes it would slowly appear.

I have no idea why,but it was creepy as heck.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join