It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's nickname is Magog?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ok, so this is my first thread, so dont laugh if this is old news, but I stumbled upon something I found interesting a bit. While looking at info about the skull and bones I found that they have nicknames for their members. Well Bush Senior's nickname is "Magog" so I decided to look up Magog, and found some interesting coincidences to the suspected manner of ex president Bush himself-

Magog-"In short, the battle Gog and Magog is war in the latter days (Last days) when a confederacy of nations attack Israel, which has been restored in the last days. These nations, which attack Israel in Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39, include nations, which are Muslim and have a clear animosity to Israel. Along with these Muslims nations, a northern kingdom, called Gog and Magog, which many identify, as the land Russia, will ally itself with Muslim nations, to oppose Israel in the last days. "
source----- www.truthnet.org...

"Magog is often associated with apocalyptic traditions, mainly in connection with Ezekiel 38 and 39 which mentions "Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal" (Ezek 38:2 NIV); on the basis of this mention, "Gog and Magog" over time became associated with each other as a pair."

source---- en.wikipedia.org...(Bible)

now, dont get me wrong, im not saying that bush is the antichrist and this is the end of the world, I just wanted to point some of these interesting relations out. As any great skeptic should do, research on your own and form your own opinion, im just curious to any replies.. Thanx

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think I remember hearing/reading that Magog is the name of a demon, and that members of Skull n Bones usually name themselves after demons because they want to become fully possessed.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The translation I am known with is supossedly something like this. Gog represents a name and Magog represents the dominion, the underworld in this case.. Did some digging back in the day so to be sure I'd have to look it up.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Interesting you said that, because other nicknames are others like baal, thor and other so called gods, im gonna look into that a little more.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

well i did find more on their nicknames, they are either demons or false gods

arran.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Magog was a grandson of Noah and the second son of Japeth.

In ancient times they were identified as the Scythians, one of the Kurgan cultures that came out of the Caucasus.

Gog is one of the Sarim or "Princes" of the nations. His dominions or principalities are Magog, Meshech, and Tubal. Each one descended from a son of Japeth. He is never identified as a demon in the Bible, but only as one of the Princes.

Note for the uninitiated: The Sarim arn't human.
edit on 12/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: Fnord!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting.

Did you know that Russia is home to one of the biggest if not the biggest number of Muslims ?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Russia is actually #21 on the list of countries by Muslim population with 16,482,000 Muslims.

Indonesia is technically first with 202,867,000 Muslims.

OP, I apologize if this is off-topic. Just wanted to clear up some information for Sinter Klaas.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Interesting.

Did you know that Russia is home to one of the biggest if not the biggest number of Muslims ?

Actually its Indonesia that has the worlds largest muslim population.
As to shrub erm bush.. Heard him called many things but never heard him called magog before..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Really ?

Darn then I'm mislead.

Thank you for the correction. Please accept my apologies ?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
bush juniors name was TEMPORARY

She said: "New members of Skull and Bones are assigned secret names, by which fellow Bonesmen will forever know them. George W was not assigned a name but invited to choose one. According to one report, nothing came to mind, so he was given the name Temporary, which, it is said, he never bothered to replace."

www.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I believe that I remember a hearing a lot of talk about Bush Jr. being Gog and Bush Sr. being Magog, when Bush Jr. was first elected president. I don't know if this has been scrubbed from the internet or what, but a search for "bush jr sr gog magog" has resulted mostly in "news" articles talking about Bush Jr.s need to invade Iraq a a way to prevent Gog and Magog.

open.salon.com...

I did find a few references to The Bush's and Magog on the YouTubes. The first is pretty useless but the second does have some info (within the disinfo? maybe)

If one was to go off the deep end; one might assume that these are/were their secret names and their destiny, or that maybe tptb were trying to posses their bodies with these entities to control the future, or that the Bush's are still the ones that will spearhead the destruction of the world... Who knows?
Either way I remember things that are no more...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The legend is that Bush Sr. being older than his fellow bonesmen and the most sexually experienced was given the name Magog to pay homage to his sexual skills and appetites.

However it is believed by some in conspiracy circles that upon initiation into the Skull and Bones that it is disclosed that the Holy Scriptures are works of fiction witten by Rome to use as a means to control the masses through a shared belief system, and slowly march it to a one world government as colonization and technology makes that possible, in part by playing off Biblical prophecy to manipulate world events to make it appear that Biblical prophecy is coming true, and to accept it all as God's grand plan, instead of a core small group of powerful oligarchs and patricians who have quietly for millenia acquiring all the world's resources and building it's infrastructure and thus control the foundational building blocks that make life possible.

In part its meant to frighten you into submission and to think that there are more powerful forces involved than just a handful of determined and well coordinated men, of great wealth and power.

Of course because of the power of the Bible(s) "The greatest story ever told" as Cecil B Demiles once put it in his Hollywood Classic Movie telling the Bible story, most of the people who rely on it to frame their reality and understanding of life, can't see outside the confines of the story to see how it is being used to their detriment and to other's benefit.

So they buy into all the imagery, which is precisely why the Skull and Bones uses such pagentry as part of it's campaign to steer the world towards a open one world government that they and their families will largely control.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Wow!...so not only is his Skull and Bones nickname Magog..

But when visiting Israel he was awarded a scroll (often referred to as the Scroll of Bush) which refers to him as;
Chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal leader of the West (which is linked to Gog Magog in scripture)

Creepier and Creepier!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The judgement of Prince Gog, Archon of Meshech, Tubal and Magog is in the Tanakh aka The Old Testament.
The first appearance of Magog as a son of Japeth is in Genesis. The prophecy against Gog is in Ezekiel.

So your saying you think Rome wrote that too?!

Thats just too much.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by arrus75
reply to post by marriah3330

Wow!...so not only is his Skull and Bones nickname Magog..

But when visiting Israel he was awarded a scroll (often referred to as the Scroll of Bush) which refers to him as;
Chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal leader of the West (which is linked to Gog Magog in scripture)

Creepier and Creepier!

I had to check this out.

Wow, you appear to be right. This is page one of the scroll.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83262fbbd545.jpg[/atsimg]

Now thats just odd.

The West being identified as Meshech and Tubal.

Japeth, the father of Meshech, Tubal, and Magog, is said to be the father of the Kurgan cultures and the Caucasian peoples. Some believe he may even be the source of the Indo-European Skyfather figure Dyeus Pitar, which is a whole other topic in itself.

The West is predominantly Caucasian though. So it somewhat makes some sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
In the kabbalistic tradition, The Hebrew word GoG, which means 'roof' refers to a leader. And MaGoG is his nation.

So..If you want to appreciate the meaning of this word, you have to figure out what is meant by a leader, and his nation.

I think its more just a name taken because it has such negative, evil connotations, and these people are negative and evil, and enjoy being that way.

MaGoG though is derivative, and therefore, bush and who else has been given that way sort of assumes the position of being a 'weapon', or army, of 'GoG', the leader.

Notice that Yale has Hebrew as its motto - Urim W' Tummim, which is translated as lights and completions.... It was the mystical power which the high priest used to know what G-d wanted. Basically, the breastplate with the 12 stones would light in a certain manner and a certain power, and this would mean something to the high priest which he could interpret and therefore use.

Its definitely clear that Yale and Skull and Bones members are not interested in Judaism, obviously Or the Laws of Noach. Hence why they use Hebrew words which have such negative meaning. Ezra Stiles apparently learned all he did about Hebrew, and Kabbalah from a very influential Rabbi, Chayim Carigal... Im not sure what this relationship means in the wider context. Maybe Ezra Stiles was a good guy, since his tombstone bears the words "YHVH is my help"

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Youre correct about Dyeus Pitar and the sons of Japeth. The whole indo-european culture derives from Japeth, and the religious theologies of India, Persia and Greece (among others) are very similar.

And if you read the Torah clear it says that Ham will be subjugated by Japeth, who live in the tents of Shem.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ive read this same article and if you continue to read further along you will see that he eventually gets assigned the name "magog" because he has the most sexual experience of the group

top topics

join