It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.curtisgotslappedbyawhiteteacher.com-Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
www.curtisgotslappedbyawhiteteacher.com...

Not quite sure what to make of this. I read through all 40 pages that were written, at first I thought it was curious that she was writing as her "sovereign" entity, and the more I read the less I believed that it might be real. I check the whois registration for the domain name, and came up with this:

Stephen Jones ([email protected])
+1.3862275188
Fax: +1.5555555555
3178 Huttersfield Cir
Tallahassee, fl 32303
US

Although that doesn't mean much, she could have had someone register it for her. what do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I did a Google search on her and she's also written a "treatise on black reparations". This has gotta be fake. Then again, who knows.
Lisa Henry Bowen's Calculated Plan for Black Reparations

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm guessing it's real, I found a few more articles about her, and then her personal website:

www.lisahenryjazz.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's a shame Curtis got slapped...but my goodness that's an insane list of "reparations"!

Fire the teacher, no re-hire for educational practice and a formal public apology from the offending party.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I would have to say faked...
Look at the list she sent this drivel to, and see 2 people who are missing that should be first on the list?
Hit both claim to be Reverends.
Otherwise it is good for a laugh anyhow, I know what I would send to her.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is it just me or does any one else find it hilariously stereotypical that in his list of demands, 3.20 - 3.24, he wants weekly jazz lessons for the next nine years?

Oh, and read the section where he is talking to the social worker, and he accuses her of talking to him like "a stupid black woman" I'm pretty sure this guy is self conscious about his race, and extremely racist himself. The incident, at least the way i read it, had nothing to do with race, just a bad teacher that does not deserve to have a job anymore. You slap a child, any child, in such a position of trust than your right to said position no longer exists. Though, there are still several states that allow, with the permission of the parent, teachers and administrators to physically reprimand the child.

Guess where those states are located

Edit to add:

Everyone who reads this needs to read pg 27 of 40. This individual must be seriously delusional. I understand the Industrial complex statement, but that is based more on economic level than race. The teacher though, is not part of that at all, just a woman that made a bad choice.
edit on 12-12-2010 by unfndqlt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the list of demands is quite common for people who abandon their "strawman" and claim to be sovereigns. it's called paper terrorism.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Interesting.

top topics

join