It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top ten devilish things to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Many people see the devil as something "bad".. etc etc. Many people seeks for the truth of things and universe and such but might loose they soul and mind into it. Since old times many are scared by the devil etc etc but few know what is his "purpose" for the mankind. Few might know one day although.

Without going into religious or philosophical details here is some few "tips of mine" in relation with the devil that might maybe help in your day to day life.

1. Maybe the most important one. For people who pray you may know sometimes when you ask your "God" about something, like should I do this or that (most often you ask this mentaly) or when else you ask for a favor, or an advice, etc. A bit the same way you may/can ask the/your devil/demon about what you should NOT do. If you hear a voice saying "dont do this" when asking "your" inside demon, then you should listen to it.
It's only for the negative things, like don't do this or that.

2. From the devil "rules", it is very impolite to agress/be rude with somebody in HIS place/home. The same way you should not permit to be agressed verbaly/physicaly in your "home". More extensivly everything that belongs to you (your house, car, etc) or in relation with you is source of "power" and somebody "external" should not disrespect that. The same way you should not agress / be impolite with somebody in HIS place/region/country/etc.

3. You should not use the word starting by S to mention the devil. This "side"/aspect is the "human side" of the devil and the purpose his to destroy mankind, nothing else. You better think of devil if "tempted" as Lucifer or as an abstract entity but not the S word.

4. If you feel "bad energy" around you, bad things going around, etc, having a cat might help. In "magic" cats are known to absob "bad"/negative/devilish energy. Black ones especialy. Beware somebody owning a black cat, he could a black magician

5. If you spot/name distinctivly/reveal the devil/somebody being evil/Lucifer himself, he will disapear. Devil needs to be hidden to operate, once spoted it disapears, normaly no need to fight it.

6. "Abraxas" is the word to end things in the demon world. Saying/emailing/writing "Abraxas" to end some situation should normaly suffice if you feel/see the presence of "the devil". If you were wrong then you may just look a bit weird and ridiculous when using this world. It is a powerfull word.

7. Everything can be reversed, like a sequence. Reverse bible, reversed word, etc etc. Beware of reversed "things" and pay attention/avoid it when seeing one. It is also related to superstisions, like not walking under a lader, not open an umbrella into a house, not having the bread reversed on the table etc etc

8. If animals around you start to agress you, and/if you are afraid of them, like dogs bargling at you in the street, cats being agressive with you, horse being nervous etc then you may do something "bad" and the devil may not be far away to come and punish you soon or later. Most often it means you need to change something in your life which is "bad". Every animal should have a specific relation to a problem, usualy it goes like spider for the mother, horse for the money, snake the father, dog for the friend etc etc.

9. Respect life, every aspect of it, nature etc. Don't kill any animals, even small ones, kill only ones that can eat/beats/bother you like mosquitos/bugs, dont kill them without a reason. Also you can eat any flesh (except human of course) if its already a dead one, that's the main rule. If you eat something alive, devil may come to punish you (you cannot eat a living fish for example). Avoid eating insects too (this is personal feeling
)

10. There is no need of shadows to have the light, this is crap, devil is not the "black" in the black and white "opposition", it's the red.

edit on 11-12-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just as every cop is a criminal,
And all the sinners saints..

As heads is tails,
Just call me Lucifer,
Cause im in need of some restraint

So if you meet me,
Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy,
And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,
Or i'll lay your soul to waste!
-------------------------

I'm the devil mate, respect me.

On topic: Are you insinuating that the devil in the bible is the personification of the "immoral" aspect of a humans thought process?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
How can you discuss the "devil" without going into religious details? Isn't "he" a fixture of religion? I haven't read anything else of yours, but I'm not particularly impressed with this post, sorry.

All I know is this. According to the story, God made man in his image. He was a spiritual deity was he not? Therefore, Adam and Eve were spiritual deities. The came along the snake, the "devil". OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
He tempted Eve to partake of the forbidden fruit. She did. God then cast them out about the land in human form. They then started to have sexual intercourse and have children. Let's stop there and back up a little.

I get the distinct impression by this time line that if it were not for the devil tempting Eve, they would have stayed as spirits and never procreated. I don't know about you, but not only do I like sex, I like the fact that you have to have sex to procreate and keep the human race alive. If God had his way, that wouldn't have happened.

The bastard

Thank you oh great Satan, for giving us the gift of continuing life

Abraxas

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Hi
What if there were no Devil, Satan, . .
All said to scare people and to fill the wallets of Religion .
If One start to think like that, his thoughts will lead to the path of the POWER .

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Very nice poetry !

Did the Rolling Stones really write that ? I thought those guys sucks...

I'm not sure to understand your question.. I think personaly that the devil is like a "teacher" or something like that.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Yep, 'Sympathy for the Devil' and 'Painted Black' by the Rolling Stones are great. Some of their other songs are not up to par as these two in my opinion though. (There are many other songs i've yet to listen to, but so far, this is the case)

In regards to my post, I was asking if perhaps you were hinting to the idea that the devil of the bible is a kind of "physical manifestation" of a persons guilty conscience. I mean to say that perhaps people collect all their guilty thoughts and assign them a name - the Devil, and act as if it were an actual person.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

We live in the Devils domain of learning! Fire ( Fuel , Heat & Oxygen which is the fire triangle ) is everything externally from plants to animals to Humans. This is the fire triangle which every system on earth operates under. The TOP of the triangle ( Kings, Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Captains, Generals, Banks, Bosses ect ) control the bottom for direction while the BOTTOM of the triangle is the general public in labour. All systems operate this way even sporting teams and workplaces.

World banks were formed under the same operation. Private familys owned the Banks of the river or sea commenced trade with other countrys for the people of the country they were in. Law of the Sea.

Law of the Land is each countrys individual law.

This is Eden (Earth) where we learn to become wise in death. Like a child attending school.

Water gives us life, this is the zero point from the sun where it forms. This is our Positive energy which gave us life to start with. Everything on Earth is a living battery.
This is why water is used to baptize people in the Christian religion.

The Sun (Male) is the son of God while the Earth (Female) is the daughter of God or mother nature. This is our hardware while we are all the software. It is a Macro computer in action.

Up and down, narrow and wide, High and low, negative and positive, heads and tails, good and bad, deep and shallow, thick and thin, fat and skinny, short and tall, close and far, rich and poor. These are all opposites which we all live with.

We have got to where we are today by supporting eachother. Law is required due to the Negative aspects of life. Our internal selves are positive! This is what all religions teach. We need law for society to work effectively. To protect the innocent and convict the guilty.

Think positive of all things and we can achieve so much. We have constantly thought of others do get the Health systems operating to support others in need. Love, faith, respect, assist, honor are all qualitys we should abide to. We are all different people experienceing different aspects of life but we all are under the one system. All for one and one for all!

The pyramids state this information. The Sphinx being a lions body with a human head depicting mankind king of the domain as the lion is known as the king of animals.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have no problems with the Devil,earth is a hell and once you know that what constitutes management and the spirit world isn't any great surprise its God Im not all that sure about.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

“The greatest success of the Devil is convincing the World he does not exist.”

new topics

top topics

join