It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is running australia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
With such a wide variety of blatant hypocacies espoused very publicly by the fed government ...You can only wonder who is actually running this place and what is their agenda?
The prime minister recently stated that anyone who thinks that terrorists did not do 911 is crackpot and irresponsible...Has she actually seen the footage...she also has a staunch opinion on the boat people but this has been going on for a long time...she is happy to run with it...it is all about distracting people from the mass immigration they have forced upon australia - while your all worried about a few boats - Gillards team are stamping thousanands of entries daily...just look at australia now...it is a series of ethnic gangs that all hate each other....this woman was not even elected....
They ahve hunted the famous paul hogan like he was a dog...but frank lowy and MANY of his mates who call themselves australian are allowed to funnell as much money as they please to israel with only scant mention and certainly no full scale investigations....DOES THIS NOT SHOW WHO OWNS AUSTRALIA...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unionoffreehumans

Well as I understand it, being an aussie and all, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are the traditional custodians of this great land, you and all your non Indigenous mates are immigrants who stole this land and stripped an ancient culture of its dignity and hope in your relentless accumulation of wealth. So can you please explain again, who the bad guys are?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

To answer your question the constitution says we are property of the crown.In the Commonwealth there are two crowns the Monarchy and the Crown temple,it is the second crown that has ownership the Crown temple which translates to the City of London.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Your post is all over the place.

You go from 9/11 to boat people to ethnic gangs to paul hogan to Israel all in one paragraph.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Mate, we are rather fortunate to live here. At least I think so compared to many other countries.
Chill out. Have a beer.
Or have you forgotten, "No worries!"

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

You go from 9/11 to boat people to ethnic gangs to paul hogan to Israel all in one paragraph.

And yet, no mention of aliens or UFOs. I have to figure it was accidentally posted in the wrong forum. Otherwise.....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

So let me get this right, you are quoting the non Indigenous governments constitution, forced on the true and rightful custodians of this great land, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as a valid argument for your position. You are the decendent of immigrants to this land yourself, yet you do not believe that anyone else should have the right to escape tyranny and oppression, as your ancestors may have. We are all one people, relax brother and learn to love humanity

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Gillards voice sounds like its alien.

Maybe thats his point.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untergang

Originally posted by Nventual

And yet, no mention of aliens or UFOs. I have to figure it was accidentally posted in the wrong forum. Otherwise.....

Well Gillard was mentioned, you can't tell me she's not an alien.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by usmob

Chill out I was merely stating whats in the consitution my opinion as to whether someone raising a British flag in Botany Bay in 1788 declared legitimate ownership of the continent is a different issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yizzel

Well Gillard was mentioned, you can't tell me she's not an alien.

If her earlobes are anything to go by..

edit: unrelated but saw this drawing by the same artist:

edit on 11/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
meh its not all bad in Australia..

Sure we have our problems, just like any other country, but overall we enjoy freedoms here a lot of other countries can only dream about.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmob

Well as I understand it, being an aussie and all, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are the traditional custodians of this great land, you and all your non Indigenous mates are immigrants who stole this land and stripped an ancient culture of its dignity and hope in your relentless accumulation of wealth. So can you please explain again, who the bad guys are?

Sorry pal, I was born here just as YOU were, so us mob are no more immigrants than yours.

But hey, you gotta gripe about it, I know you wont stop...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by usmob

Boat people are coming to Australia has little to do opression. Ask yourelf who bnefits from having boat people here from countires that are primarly of different religions. Why do both factions of the same company agree on a "Big Australia' policy Why do both factions go on about a tolerent society.

Why does mass mirgration from second and third world countries to first world countires seem to go on unabated, because first world countries are less authoritarian that where they come from.

I suggest there are two reasons for these mass migration phenomenon.

1. Mass mirgration from second but mostly thrird world countires is about importing a slave labour (or near to) work force who will send an income reducton ripple up the scio-economic ladder which fizzles out the closer it gets to the top.

2. To dilute relegions so that when the time is right it's easier to bring in a new and different relegions based on what the TPTB whant us to have. (I am not religeious either)

Notice one thing; that Japan takes no refugees from any country???

cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Simple..

The US NAVY bought and paid for

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Simple..

The US NAVY bought and paid for

Not much US Navy here but I guess you are talking about bases, Pine Gap etc..??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh excuse me, I meant to say you and your non-Indigenous mates are the descendants of immigrants, mostly unwanted criminals or brutal military authority types. Your mob, who arrived here and called this land empty. Your mob who failed to recognise Indigenous Australians as human until the 1960's. Your mob who systematically tried to commit genocide and failed, on one of the most culturually and spiritually advanced communities on this planet.

Your mob were brutal immigrants and yet you stand now in judgment of others. I am still at a loss to understand here who the bad guys are.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Why do people complain about this country,It's a hell of a lot better than most places.I assume that most of the people who complain about it live in one of the bigger cities.Sure the pollies look like reptilians but if you switch off all the Msm mediums then things aren't so bad.Try heading into the desert for a while its, friggen awesome.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I believe that the Kangaroos are running Australia.

But sometimes, the Kolas will take over the Kangaroos political power and run their own way.

So I would say that these two run.

But wait, sometimes, but very rarely, Ostriches will gain favor and run for office.

So i donno at the end of the day

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmob
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh excuse me, I meant to say you and your non-Indigenous mates are the descendants of immigrants, mostly unwanted criminals or brutal military authority types. Your mob, who arrived here and called this land empty. Your mob who failed to recognise Indigenous Australians as human until the 1960's. Your mob who systematically tried to commit genocide and failed, on one of the most culturually and spiritually advanced communities on this planet.

Your mob were brutal immigrants and yet you stand now in judgment of others. I am still at a loss to understand here who the bad guys are.

you know the saying...dont like it..leave it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join