It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come here to see classic bush bloopres! And Obama girl!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I put this in US Political Madness because that is exactly where this belongs, this man one twice!
And with out a due I present.... Bush Bloopers!
Figured you guys might want a laugh...

Added this video for the guys,me being one!

Did you enjoy the videos?

edit on 11-12-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
it would be humorous if it weren't so frightening.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

No, it's still halarious!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

you're right... the fellow was quite the buffoon.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If Sarah Palin weasels her way into office too.. I'll be looking for hers

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i wish some of you internet experts would find the videos of barack obama engaging in gay group sex with his homesexual lover Reggie Love and Rham Emmanuel at that chicago homosexual bathhouse.

renwl.org... ass-this-up-obama-and-emanuel-rumored-members-of-gay-sex-club-in-chicago

Man’s Country, one of Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses” and located at 5015 North Clark Street in Chicago’s “Boystown,” was a frequent hangout for State Senator Obama and Rahm Emanuel Sources in Chicago’s gay community report that Obama was attracted to Man’s Country’s older white clientele because he generally enjoys being fellated by older white men. Obama would regularly be seen at Man’s Country on Wednesdays.

also, it would be interesting to see pictures of barack and his on-call dope dealer before somebody in the chicago mob killed him.

Among the members of the gay “DLC” were Obama and TUCC’s choir director, Donald Young, an openly gay man who reportedly had a sexual relationship with Obama. Two other gay members of the church were Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. Young and Bland were brutally murdered, execution style, in late 2007. Bland was murdered on November 17, 2007 and Young on December 24, 2007. The latter was killed by multiple gunshot wounds. Spencer reportedly died on December 26, 2007, official cause of death: “septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV.”

www.youtube.com...

yep. maybe yall can get to work on finding those very interesting and no doubt entertaining video and audio tapes.

edit on 11-12-2010 by MMPI2 because: .

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

you know what they say, "once you go black you never go back"!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

How is that funny and/or relating to the spoofs of George W Bush

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bones_

how is obama girl related to bush bloopers?

to answer your question directly, however, i will offer that the images of barack obama and rham emmanuel naked and in a pile with a bunch of elderly homosexuals would be quite the video blooper...don't you?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Those videos are classics.

There was also the phone conversation between President Bush and Australian Prime Minister Rudd where Mr Bush asked Mr Rudd "What's the G20?" This was apparently relayed to others by PM Rudd and caused embarassment all round when the comments found their way into the papers.

The Federal Government is under pressure to explain how an account of a conversation between Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and US President George W Bush came to be published in an Australian newspaper. Last week, a newspaper reported that Mr Rudd had to tell Mr Bush what the G20 was during a phone call about global financial problems.

Both US officials and the Prime Minister's office have denied the exchange took place.

Former foreign minister Alexander Downer has told ABC1's Insiders program that despite the denials, it appears Mr Rudd leaked details of the conversation and as a consequence, damaged Australia's reputation.

Source: www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

nice vids..good for a laugh..................but......................................

it is quite an indictment for us americans, that we would accept him as our president, not once, but, twice..

who's laughing now??

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
is this the dying stage of obama-mania? nostalgia?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

To each their own!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bones_
If Sarah Palin weasels her way into office too.. I'll be looking for hers

Please, don't even *think* that *thought*

Our thoughts can become reality!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bones_
reply to post by MMPI2

To each their own!

yes indeed. the rank and file obama voter has put a homosexual murderer in the white house!!

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
yep, hilarious.

You forgot some though

Remember when he said there are 57 States?
How about when he walked off the stage when an old ex pres took over?
How about how he got elected with no executive experience? Too funny.
Remember how he used to get tongue-tied when his teleprompter broke? What a loon.

oh, wait ...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
how about obama as the "lord of the flies?"

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I love this one
It's funny because it's true

I also love this from Mr Rumsfeld

edit on 11-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
I put this in US Political Madness because that is exactly where this belongs, this man one twice!
And with out a due I present.... Bush Bloopers!
Figured you guys might want a laugh...

They all did make me laugh. Only problem I have though is someone pointing out another persons weaknesses while exhibiting their own.

'...this man one twice!' You are correct, he did win twice.

'And with out a due I present..." Whew! I am glad that there are no dues to watch these.

But nonetheless still funny. I think we should start an ATS users' gaffes thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Geez almighty, what's the purpose of trying to deflect from what Obama is doing today by reviving old Bush vids?
Must be nearing rock bottom for Obama.

Actually, that classic Bush smirk was nothing more than a sign that he was deliberately throwing a bone to the haters on the left. This means that the joke is on the other foot because over 50% of those bloopers were intentional.

top topics

join