It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to Deny the Spirit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
People are abandoning religion in droves because of theological ignorance and an increasingly secular and apathetic society. How often are you confronted by religion in society today? Rarely ever, right? We have holiday parades, Christians are uncomfortable talking about God, and atheism is increasingly prevelant in the media (Family Guy, celebrities, half of the shows on BBC). Most Christians don't take their religion seriously, the ones that do are JWs and Mormons who have immensely erroneous teachings (still can't help but admire their faith), Fundies with their theological and historical indifference preaching KJV only idiocy, and fundamentalist Islamists who are in perfect harmony with the original violence of their religion.

This indifference is programmed into us. We are supposed to think of God as a mystical bearded sky genie (belief held by many believers and non-believers), we are supposed to think of genuine Christians as crazy, we are supposed to be bored to tears when studying the tenets and origins of Judaism and Christianity, because that is what TPTB want us to think. All humans are but tubes and meat. Ponder this as you continue to be entertained by the flashing lights and noise of this world, as you operate on the grid and live by a schedule, as you drown the cries of the spirit with your temporary distraction. Ponder this as you deny the experience of the billions of people who have felt God touch their lives, if only for a moment. Surely they are the fools, for they do not recognize themselves as you do, as tubes and meat.

"But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now." Gal 4:29

Or perhaps you have noticed the yearning of the soul, for something. That one thing that you just can't put your finger on. "Go" they will tell you, "Go and 'soul search'. We've all done it. You will search aimlessly and find yourself more lost than before. When you return, we will be here, with are flashing lights and noise and you will embrace them and be content. There will no longer be questions, because you will know the answer: 'There is no truth'". The lie of 'soul searching' is that you will wander aimlessly, that there is no real path you can stumble upon. Most agnostics, like I was, have a feeling that there is a greater power, a universal energy, but they have no idea how to contact it. The sad thing is that in their hearts they know the Godhead; we all do. We may be ignorant of the law, but we are not ignorant of the spirit until we are taught to ignore it. The spirit is not stifled without a fight and it sends us on the journey that will save it or be its death knell. Sadly, many stumble into the search blindly because we are lied to and the path is hidden from us. They say that no one has truth; that there is no path and we return to the crutch of nihilism. They are unaware that they are incapable of walking the path, because it was not intended for the flesh, but for the spirit they have starved.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Gal 5:25

My 'soul searching' is at an end and I finally feel peace, because I know God. Just as Job had known, I know now too "that my redeemer lives".

My final admonition is for the spiritual. Among these are the New Agers, the Wiccans, the Buddhists, those who study the Eastern Philosophies. To you I say, that you are at a rest stop on the road, you have come to acknowledge the soul and you have come further than many. However, you should not remain here, for these places are empty and the road ahead is long and short. Beware the distractions on the road. Many, once aware of their souls, seek to exalt them in their pride. This is the occult. You are in the infancy stages of your spiritual development (please know that I mean no offence) and many seek to corrupt your newly found spirit. I cannot stress enough that you do not allow this to happen. It would be better had you never found your spirit in the first place, because your punishment will be worse than those of meat and tubes (this is not a 'fire and brimstone' speech, I'll make a thread about the misconceptions of "hell", Sheol, and Hades later), because "For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required". Eventually, if you remain vigilant, you shall come into knowledge of the Godhead.

All shall be judged save those who have recieved the mercy of Yeshuah the Christ. Everyone else is subject to the law that is written on the hearts of all mankind. These are the Noachide laws of Judaism, and is what is expected of the Gentiles. To the Jews, I urge you to accept Yeshuah as your savior, if not, keep the law and you shall be judged well (I will explain in another thread what Yeshuah meant when he said that only through him may you enter the Kingdom of God). To the Muslims I urge you also to accept Yeshuah, or atleast adhere to the true teachings of Abraham in the Torah. To anyone who has been offended, know that I only wish for you to walk in the spirit and to find the truth. The truth is clear; through pluralism and ecumenicalism it becomes murky and opaque.

P.S. This will probably be moved to Religion and Theology, but this isn't directed at them. This is mostly for the apathetic. I believe the denial of the spirit is a general conspiracy, because we are exposed to it day by day. Also, there are a number of antithesis threads in this forum about how the spirit is a lie and all religion is a conspiracy to control everyone (please read Tolstoy by the way).

May the blessings of YHWH be upon all of you
"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely" Revelation 21:6

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Trust me dude i'm no saint far from it but i do believe in Yeshuah/Jesus and i am Christian but i don't believe in organized religion like 501C3 churchs and such because i feel there corrupt also i'm not too thrilled that there's different denomination of Christianity alls it does is bring separation and war look no further then Ireland were the Catholics and Prodisens have been killing each other over there because of there faith, i don't believe Jesus wanted it that way...

Good post tho and some real truth....

edit on 11-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
1) this is not a conspiracy...do not make it into a conspiracy
a conspiracy requires secrecy...as an athiest, I am gladly and openly trying to remove religion from society...there is no conspiracy when the cards are exposed.

Religion needs to be scraped off of society and spirituality.

2) how do -you- know what "TPTB" wants? what history shows is that massive supression and destruction was caused -because- of religion,

3) Jesus..well, the story of Jesus, was not a fan of religion. He disrupted it, it was annoyed by it...if you want to be christlike, then do as he did..aka, toss out religion in favor of a personal connection to what you call "the godhead".

or is Paul the new christ?

meh, thats about it for now.

I will say one thing. children and morons require some sort of paranormal boogieman to keep them in line...so a full dismissal of religion is not necessarily a good thing. But culling their power from society is needed.
For the rest, well...reason and peace is a far better thing to live with than nonsense about a small box containing the rules of the infinate

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

People are afraid to partake in the baptism of the holy spirit.

Invite. Connect. Respect.

Use death as an adviser in life.

Circles are cycles and the natural process is begin and end.

Power is the one thing people give to others freely. Why?

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
a conspiracy requires secrecy...as an athiest, I am gladly and openly trying to remove religion from society...there is no conspiracy when the cards are exposed.

2) how do -you- know what "TPTB" wants? what history shows is that massive supression and destruction was caused -because- of religion,

TPTB need to control what humans get up to - the way they have done this up until the printing press was via (false) religion! - notablty the Church of Rome aka the Babylonian Mystery religion.

Since they have failed to keep the genie of knowledge in the bottle - they have opted for thier NWO scheme - secular humanism in a society of micro-chipped serfs.

Humans (smart monkety project) have a spiritual destiny - and an evolutionary trajectory with the rest of the universe - it is TPTB's job to cut us off from that!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Humans (smart monkety project) have a spiritual destiny - and an evolutionary trajectory with the rest of the universe - it is TPTB's job to cut us off from that!

In a strange way I agree with you
however, I simply see religion...the structured blow up your neighbor because his invisible friend has a different name religion, is the hobble that is on our self evolution.

I also will agree that there is a "spiritual destiny" of sorts for us if we can actually get to the point of introspection without the noise that has plagued humanity since the first man carved a animal out of stone and started making rules and ceremonies for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well I can on occasion see the spirit world,I've seen whats handed out at fundamentalist baptisms and its more holy cow than holy spirit,go to napster.com and look at the logo thats the sucker,maybe you can download him through excessive music also? in any event Im not interested in participating in invasion of the body snatchers,if only people knew exactly what Preachers and Pastors were peddling.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Ok, many of the people replying to this thread seem to believe that I am supporting organized religion. This is not the case. I began as a Roman Catholic, became agnostic, and went searching for the "right" denomination. This is futile, all have their issues, all have their liars and those who would control you (the Pope, Joseph Smith, Ellen White). That is because most denominations base their beliefs on the teachings of men, yes even the fundies with their "sola scriptura" doctrine are guilty of this. The Church is found in YHWH/Yeshuah alone (not sure if Sola Scriptura is correct, but the Pope certainly has no spiritual authority to change the word). As for the divisions among the Church, the curious thing is that this is predicted in the Bible. The Church was a single entity for a thousand years, the same period of time that Satan was supposed to be bound. After this thousand years the first schism occurred and the Western Church (Roman Catholicism) went on to commit some of the worst crimes against humanity in recorded history. Then the Protestants split from the RCC (still keeping the erroneous doctrines of hellfire for non-believers) and committed their own atrocities. The Orthodox Church, has been largely innocent of many of the crimes of Protestants and Roman Catholics, and understand their doctrines better due to Apostollic procession. I would become an Orthodox Christian in a heartbeat were it not for their focus on iconography, which I am going to need alot of scriptual and scholarly persuasion is not idolatry (I think I'll ask a Rabbi). Messianic Jews would also have my vote if they didn't treat the NT as an afterthought and completely ignore the epistles.

The point I'm trying to make is that denominations are nice when you are having your beliefs confirmed by a congregation, but ultimately confuse people and can be the catalyst leading you into the service of men. I am unsure of dogma, but I do know that I am Christian and that is enough for me.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Then what your suggesting is that a person not ignore their own personal path towards a greater spiritual understanding.
Difference between you and I...you give names and such.

I do support the concept of people trying to uncover their "connection" for lack of a better term..and you read enough of what I have written in the past to know I am anti-establishment religion corp.

One thing I would ask you about your opinion..does this "godhead" truely give a rats ---- about names given? or is that simply to make things easier for you to visualize and personalize?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Well I can on occasion see the spirit world,I've seen whats handed out at fundamentalist baptisms and its more holy cow than holy spirit,go to napster.com and look at the logo thats the sucker,maybe you can download him through excessive music also? in any event Im not interested in participating in invasion of the body snatchers,if only people knew exactly what Preachers and Pastors were peddling.

Do tell more!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

TPTB need to control what humans get up to - the way they have done this up until the printing press was via (false) religion! - notablty the Church of Rome aka the Babylonian Mystery religion.

Since they have failed to keep the genie of knowledge in the bottle - they have opted for thier NWO scheme - secular humanism in a society of micro-chipped serfs.

This is the gist of what I am trying to convey. I suppose I should have been clearer that by religion, I meant faith in God and not the interpretations and dogma of men. At Armageddon the beast (secular Rome) shall leave the Whore of Babylon (most likely the RCC) desolate, though they ultimately have the same goal. Roman Catholics follow many blasphemous flase doctrines, but ultimately believe in God and accept Yeshuah as their savior. The ultimate goal of The Beast is to turn all away from God so it shall turn on the Harlot Church just as it shall on the true church. This, sadly, is very likely to increase the zeal of the Roman Catholics who will see themselves as martyrs and they will not hear a word against their Harlot Church. Others will abandon their faith and their God and accept the Mark of the Beast sealing their fate, truly becoming creatures of flesh; the meat and tubes doomed to die. Others shall look around at the horrors before their eyes, knowing it is all wrong and they shall remember the law inscribed on the hearts of all; these shall be saved.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Not much more to tell but what if the powers that be are actively engaged via societal control and programming to infest the masses by getting them to download,take on board evil alien spirits.Those of great service to the program are well looked after for example Billy Grahams been bounced back from the dead three times now by my count.All I'll say is be very careful with your programming.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You're a Christian? I would have swore you're a Jew!(just kidding)

I agree, there is a conspiracy, if you want to call it that, against the spirit in the physical and spiritual realm. I would say it's just not a conspiracy, but all out war.

I don't agree with some of the shot's you took at Islam and Buddhism, but i get your major point.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Then what your suggesting is that a person not ignore their own personal path towards a greater spiritual understanding.
Difference between you and I...you give names and such.

I do support the concept of people trying to uncover their "connection" for lack of a better term..and you read enough of what I have written in the past to know I am anti-establishment religion corp.

One thing I would ask you about your opinion..does this "godhead" truely give a rats ---- about names given? or is that simply to make things easier for you to visualize and personalize?

I am also against the religious establishment as well as any establishment of men, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's", strangely enough, everything belongs to God. My knee bows to no man, because no man deserves allegiance.

I am confused about what you mean by names given. Are you asking why I believe YHWH specifically is the only universal energy or why I believe Yeshuah to be the Messiah? As I said, I feel this in my heart and I believe that pluralism dilutes or obscures the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Religion is a personal choice.

The "Church",is not religion.

Religion was not created by "God" it was created by men.

Why do so many fail to see this,and keep asking these questions over,and over?.

Religion only keeps you under control....

What if you had morals,but no God to worship?,what if you found you were free?.

Control.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Membership drive....
Secreted into a non discriminate post is this....
An invitation for the truly informed. There are those that participate and those that observe the partipants. Then there are observers that participate by analysis and comment. Hence the Founders of the Enlightened Order of the Genesis.
Seeking the following:
1.) Membership requirements
2.) Bylaws
3.) Vision Statement
4.) Leadershp Structure
5.) Mission and goals
6.) Individual statements of consideration

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Id say religion has been overtaken by corporate government as a "governing" factor in populace control. Things like "god" wont do in technological times where sociology and psychology can be implemented so brazenly and effectively. In such situations, you phase out the old while bringing in the new!

In the end we are NOT victims. There is nothing that can keep us from God, except for ourselves. Moving away from religion and faith (whether you view them negatively or positively) is due to personal decisions. One where not making a decision is as clear as making one.

I feel *we* are responsible for such things, regardless of whether it was instigated or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Once was, has been, still is, will come, faith is truly the miracle of man

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

You're a Christian? I would have swore you're a Jew!(just kidding)

I agree, there is a conspiracy, if you want to call it that, against the spirit in the physical and spiritual realm. I would say it's just not a conspiracy, but all out war.

I don't agree with some of the shot's you took at Islam and Buddhism, but i get your major point.

It is a conspiracy, because this war over souls is occulted and not many people are aware of it's existence. This war is also fortold in the Bible so I'm not without source material.

As I said, I do not mean to offend anyone with my position. Buddha was an excellent teacher, just as my 8th grade english teacher was a great teacher. They both inspired me to be a better person and taught me how to see the world in a new way. Neither of them are the Messiah, and neither can forgive sins. I think everyone should read the teachings of Buddha and continue on, salvation shall not be found there, it is a rest stop on the road.

As for Muhammed, I'm afraid there is little I can do to reconcile him. His teachings are an obvious step back from Yeshuah. He preaches violence, revenge, and the "spread of religion by the sword" (their words not mine and not the Pope's). On top of that, Islam is supposed to be an Abrahamic religion, but the Quran is immensely different from the Torah. To a Jew or Christian this is corrupted scripture. On top of that the Koran denies that Yeshuah was the Messiah and in the apocalyptic writings claims he will return at the judgement, deny he is the messiah, and die. This is a scriptual attack on Christianity and Yeshuah himself. Are the upsides to Islam? Absolutely. Muslims are very sincere in their faith, they observe their religion with more zeal than 90% of Christians, and you couldn't possibly claim they are guilty of idolatry.
edit on 11-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I appreciate you your initial post and response's, but again, i disagree with your take on Islam and this recent quote from you...

As for Muhammed, I'm afraid there is little I can do to reconcile him. His teachings are an obvious step back from Yeshuah. He preaches violence, revenge, and the "spread of religion by the sword" (their words not mine and not the Pope's).

Doesn't the Holy Bible say an "eye for an eye?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join