It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions made about you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Has anyone ever had someone make a prediction about you?

About 6 years ago this very unusual woman - a christian, and im guessing one versed in mystic thought, said many things to my mother about me and my sister.

Now, at this time i was going through something serious. And my mom was worried about me. Before she had even asked, she said "dont worry about your son, he'll be fine". She mentioned an issue that could happen down the road, which indeed almost happened 2 years later. She said he'll get through that and eventually he will become the most succesful of your children. She said i would be succesful in politics and religion.

She also said something about my sister that was again eerily spot on. She said something very serious would happen to her, but not to worry. She would be fine in the end. . And indeed, about 3 years ago my sister had a major seizure outside her work. It turned out she had a brain tumor and that she needed surgery. Since than my sister has been cancer free for close to 2 years. She eats apricot seeds daily and takes bunch of different natural stuff. Thank G-d for that knowledge.

My point in making this thread is.... Its very strange to be living a life in which youve had another person predict something special about you. I see myself growing and maturing everyday, and i see her prediction as having meaning and merit to it. Either way, i trust G-d and i look to him for all my needs. But nevertheless, this prediction has had a huge effect on me. I HAVE gotten into politics and i do take great interest in religious subjects. And im always reminded of her words.Its as if i have been given a glimpse into my own future, and i have every reason to believe it. This woman appeared and disappeared from my life in a matter of 2 weeks. She moved into town, opened a candy store, and left a month or 2 later.

What a mysterious world this is.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i had a girl tell me that she is psychic and that she see's me playing a major roll with aliens as some sort of ambassador. She also said my first wife would die of some illness and it would completely change me. She said I have a very important role to play that helps shape the world. This plays into a feeling that I have always felt I have a much bigger purpose and squander my talents but who doesn't think that

This was like 12 years ago and although I have gotten married, she isn't dead and I haven't met an alien yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

So firstly marry your worst enemy, then marry someone you really love as your second wife.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
i had a girl tell me that she is psychic and that she see's me playing a major roll with aliens as some sort of ambassador. She also said my first wife would die of some illness and it would completely change me. She said I have a very important role to play that helps shape the world. This plays into a feeling that I have always felt I have a much bigger purpose and squander my talents but who doesn't think that

This was like 12 years ago and although I have gotten married, she isn't dead and I haven't met an alien yet.

What an idiot.

Its immoral to be making negative predictions about people.

Say only the positive. And if you see something negative, you can force a positive interpretation on it. Theres always free will and the power of change. No one is doomed.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Umm...based on what you said above, forget it, kid. You aren't going about this with the right attitude. Positive and negative are perspectives. One can become the other given time and distance. There's nothing "immoral" about it. It's immoral to lie. Omission is in the same family.

Go more into spirituality and less into dogmatics before you attempt to read a person's situation. You need to take those colored glasses off and see things as they are with relation to *that* person's life, not your own.
edit on 11/12/2010 by CosmicEgg because: to give a kick up the butt.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, but generally only by bitter exes who say things like " no one will ever love you like I did" and "you'll never make it anywhere on your own" and "one day you'll look back and wish i was still here"

Needless to say I never dated a prophet.

...and anyone who would say crap like that has already got serious issues... if a guilt trip is the best they can offer a gal. Lord knows out of all of them the last one was the only one who actually helped me get just a little a head... instead of just so far behind like most of the others.

Let's see... people in school thinking I would be in all kinds of terrible messes. I've been in messes but hell, I've never been married and have no children with a broken family so I think I have kept some # straight.

had a psychic once give me a partial reading (trying to get my money for the rest) but what she did tell me was actually very interesting. It had to do with negativity coming from saturn which was in the same position as the year i was born. It was an usual, lonely yet enlightening year. Good things came out of it. some things got repaired.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

why is this story floating around like wildfire everywhere I look? It's annoying. I think if anyone was some kind of ambassador and had been TOLD that, they would be explain some things... or they would be told to keep the whole thing quiet and not even mention it. What's with all this fence riding? Don't people realize when they are saying something that doesn't quite add up?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
She moved into town, opened a candy store, and left a month or 2 later.

Have you seen the film 'Chocolat'?

I have on occasion visited a psychic, when all else has failed, and it has usually been helpful, though not necessarily revelatory. One and a half years ago I had my palm read at a fairground, purely on whim, but with need, and she gave me a list of mens names that would figure in my life, none of them meant a thing to me, at the time, until these past couple of months. Wonderfully absurd! Sort of frightening.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Maybe I'm not reading your post right but I didn't say I believed her. I'm suprised you have heard that prediction a bunch before, it was the first I have heard of that. Personally I'm pretty sure the girl was crazy.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaosMagician

Maybe I'm not reading your post right but I didn't say I believed her. I'm suprised you have heard that prediction a bunch before, it was the first I have heard of that. Personally I'm pretty sure the girl was crazy.

no, I'm not saying I think you believed her. I am just surprised at how many times I've heard this... and here was NOT the first place. Do I think it's possible?...maybe, but it seems to me that they would be able to tell us some stuff, no? Hell, if aliens wanted an ambassador to represent them on earth... wouldn't they give a little proof for them to carry with them or something? surely there must be some way to give credibility to an "ambassador" but these people seem to have only explanations riddled with holes like swiss cheese.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
well a ATS member made a prediction about how my future girl wife would be. He said "your future girl/wife will be dark blonde or brunette with shoulder-length hair, about 5'2", a bit on the stocky side, but with a well defined figure, green to hazel eyes, and a very annoying laugh" Now I don't know know what that means but a friend of mine says that it sounds like a friend of hers. I'm wondering If that was her friend because i believe i might meet her in the future

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Umm...based on what you said above, forget it, kid. You aren't going about this with the right attitude. Positive and negative are perspectives. One can become the other given time and distance. There's nothing "immoral" about it. It's immoral to lie. Omission is in the same family.

Go more into spirituality and less into dogmatics before you attempt to read a person's situation. You need to take those colored glasses off and see things as they are with relation to *that* person's life, not your own.
edit on 11/12/2010 by CosmicEgg because: to give a kick up the butt.

I am quite into spirituality, and i understand very well the nature of predictions.

And i know many mystics who wont relate negative information if they know it'll bother or upset the other person.

The fact is: Nothing is set in stone. The potential situation up above can be changed through action down below.

Anyways. Thanks for the arrogant imput, kid

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So you believe glossing something over, whitewashing the picture because your judgment is better than the person asking the question isn't arrogance? That's something other than the spirituality I know and love.

Alright then, go on and look at my future. I'll give permission for up to three years ahead. Tell me what you see - no holds barred. It will be interesting for all of us.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
well a ATS member made a prediction about how my future girl wife would be. He said "your future girl/wife will be dark blonde or brunette with shoulder-length hair, about 5'2", a bit on the stocky side, but with a well defined figure, green to hazel eyes, and a very annoying laugh" Now I don't know know what that means but a friend of mine says that it sounds like a friend of hers. I'm wondering If that was her friend because i believe i might meet her in the future

LOL. Its funny how we try to fullfill the predictions ourselves by seeking the people described by the psychic.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

However if this is real I am scared I might not have a chance to meet her because I think it has something to do my friend.

(Note:If anyone want to say something psychic about this please describe how I look and what country i'm born in as a test to see if you are telling the truth)
edit on 11-12-2010 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So you believe glossing something over, whitewashing the picture because your judgment is better than the person asking the question isn't arrogance? That's something other than the spirituality I know and love.

Not everyone is as spiritually awakened as you are. By relating negative information, you scare the other person. And what does fear do, other than draw the reality thats feared towards you? Im offended when i heart doctors give predictions, and im even more offended when i here about psychic/mystics doing it. Youre not G-d. Belief and faith in the omnipresent is much greater than whatever the seer is shown. For all they know, that vision may be a part of whats needed to awaken the person to change his ways.

I think its completely arrogant, and complete quackery, to relate a 'vision' you had about another person firmly believing in its immutability. Nothing is predetermined. Your prediction and vision is only one possible course. You can, if youre spiritually mature, help the other person realize an alterantive to that reality by sensing a solution.

The spirituality you know and love sounds like calvinism. Or is it gnosticism? Or is it hinduism or some eastern idea. You all seem to peddle the same pessimism. "oh dont be afraid of evil, just embrace and accept it. Its the yin to the yang". I dont deny that evil has a good purpose, but that doesnt mean we are helpless before it. and i dont think we should fear it either. Byt good, and seeking the good of others, is more important than peddling a spiritual dogma like predestinationism.

Alright then, go on and look at my future. I'll give permission for up to three years ahead. Tell me what you see - no holds barred. It will be interesting for all of us.

Im not psychic. Where did you get the idea that i was psychic?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Oh yes, now I see your knowledge base. Amusing. And very typical.

Your view of the nature of "good" and "evil" indicates that you know the nature of neither. Nor do you know the nature of the God you believe to hold in such high esteem.

Ask questions, as your religion prescribes, but please don't pass it off as a higher visual field.

Nothing is as it seems to be.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh yes, now I see your knowledge base. Amusing. And very typical.

Your view of the nature of "good" and "evil" indicates that you know the nature of neither. Nor do you know the nature of the God you believe to hold in such high esteem.

Ask questions, as your religion prescribes, but please don't pass it off as a higher visual field.

Nothing is as it seems to be.

yawn. It is tiresome running into you gnostic types.

I study Kabbalah, and Judaism.

My G-d, IS G-d, as Yule brenner says to Moses....

So please keep your Jungian gnosticism to yourself. And your idea of good and evil.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

However if this is real I am scared I might not have a chance to meet her because I think it has something to do my friend.

(Note:If anyone want to say something psychic about this please describe how I look and what country i'm born in as a test to see if you are telling the truth)
edit on 11-12-2010 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

wouldn't that increase the odds of you being able to meet her?

anyway .the psychic said she was to be your wife? don't you think that description is a little vague to be worrying about it that much? i mean, who knows? could happen but I wouldn't be sitting around worrying about it.
wouldn't you rather dig down deep into your own self assuredness and believe that you will know the right one when you see her?

did the psychic say anything more than this that could give you more to go on... because basic description of hair and body size doesn't really amount to much. there are many females who fit that bill, you know?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Public thread. I can post. If you start a thread about something, expect to be challenged. As a Jew, you should appreciate that anyway. You clearly don't, and you insult other schools of thought in the process. Are you espousing the ways of your people? Think about it.

Judaism is a religion fearful of divination and very deeply superstitious anyway. But look at your own traditions, look at all your rituals. What's that about if not rites performed as a result of superstition? So how can you have fair commentary on something that scares the bejeezus out of you? I read tarot cards, for example. My Jewish friends can't even bear for me to discuss such things! I mean, come on. They're cards. They tell a lot of things that have already happened, are happening, and will happen in the future. And all very accurately. Psychics here on ATS do it too. There are some of us who lurk in the background and have a wonderful time looking at each others' lives, giving guidance and help. An example would be that a couple of weeks ago, a very precious necklace I have had somehow fallen off a couple of times, but fortunately only at home. But this guy came and said to me that I will lose something very expensive and replacing it would be difficult for me. This necklace is, yes, expensive, but in a spiritual sense it is irreplaceable. I asked him what this was: one of my children? The car? What? He said that it's a locket or some sort of necklace. Yes indeed. The guy just had a vision, out of the blue, but we don't know each other. He's on the other side of the planet, in a place I've never been. I put the necklace away until that time period was past. In my own right, I told a guy something he knew to be true but that there is no way I could ever have known. He has taken this under advisement and will hopefully move toward his happiness now. But if you discount everything told to you by psychics or cards or pendulums or whatever it might be, aren't you in fact ignoring signs from god and the angels? Are you only ever supposed to ask an old book or a cleric with an old book for such guidance?

Look in a mirror now. What do you see? Your wrath at those who think differently than you comes from an incomplete understanding of what you allegedly believe. Study more and you will grow into a kinder soul. But for now, perhaps you shouldn't start threads about things you know nothing of.

No further commentary from me here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join