It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK vs USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

''To the good people of England may I wish you all a very merry Christmas.''-What about Scotland,Wales & Northern Ireland?This is something that really riles me about some Americans,the U.K. isn't just bloody England!!!The message in your post is appreciated though.(if the rest of us are invited that is)
edit on 12/12/2010 by glen200376 because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Merry Christmas ´Great Britain´ the `United Kingdom´ American people and the people of the world.

And any other beings in the Universe too ;-)

But not to "A United Goverment of the World" or "United People of One World Order"
edit on 12-12-2010 by linkshot1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Your right, England is part of the UNITED Kingdom, I live on the Scottish border, and the Elder side of of my family is Scottish (I'm a Hooper, dunno where that comes from other than the guy that puts the hoops on barrels). Humans are humans regardless of where they come from or how they are brought up.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I dont think you read it properly?
did you know BP stands for British Petroleum?
so people think its british.
the names a dead give away.
people are very quick to blame some one.
thats what I am saying.
and blame a country you blame the people.

BP = British Petroleum
en.wikipedia.org...

like you!
you did not try to understand what I was saying.
just attack me.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wikipedia has altered histery.
a man and his wife started BP.
a very small company.
out of his shed.
I will try to find out more.
and they sold the company

en.wikipedia.org...
but they dont put this with the info.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

All big company's start off small, I don't understand why we hate them, I hate Microsoft, but I cant tell you why,, is it just jealousy?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I personally have no problems at all with the U.K. Well, one thing and its Government related. They don't allow the citizens to bare arms. Other than that, i think the U.K has proven to be great allies time and time again.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

That's a good thing, guns are bad, I knew Derrick Bird personally, and he was a nice guy, and he owned guns legally, the last thing Brits want is to be armed, trust me on that.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by buddha

All big company's start off small, I don't understand why we hate them, I hate Microsoft, but I can't tell you why,, is it just jealousy?

Yes sir i agree. I hate Microsoft because they have pretty much monopolized the operating system industry. Any computer you buy has Winblows on it. Ease of use? Yeah i guess. But by the time you are done spending hundreds of dollars for virus/malware protection for it every year, hardly seems worth it. No thanks. I will stick with Linux.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by SKinLaB

That's a good thing, guns are bad, I knew Derrick Bird personally, and he was a nice guy, and he owned guns legally, the last thing Brits want is to be armed, trust me on that.

The only sad thing about Derrick Bird is that the rozzers didn't get to blow him to bits.

Americans (most) are fine it is their government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join