It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got 45 Minutes? New Ancient Aliens: Season 2 Episode 7 - Angels and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I enjoyed it, and thought those who don't have cable would enjoy it too! lol

I can't believe a weekly TV show spawned from the specials, but it's pretty good.

Don't like some of the people they have on, I believe they themselves are charlatans, but the overall message is interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I have really enjoyed the second season of this show. Granted, much info is not news here, but there are some newer revelations too. The underwater worlds was really good, so much to still discover.
Here is a link to watch(not recommending downloading) the other shows.
HERE

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Im not totaly sold on the idea but it is fascinating.I watched all the old series on youtube. thanks for the posts guys Ill def watch the new series,who knows they might convince me::

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I really like the show but sometimes they do get a little silly.

"If we replace the word Angel with ET then you can see it changes everything".

Really?

If we replace the word angel with dragons,clowns,Indians, Hillary Clinton, reptilians.... then it would also change everything in the story.

I do believe in their overall theory though, sometimes they just get a bit out of hand with how far they stretch.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Yes, like any show of this nature, it goes too far.

The sheeple will be convinced, no one on the fence will be, and debunkers given ammo.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Doesn't David childress look like newman from sienfeld?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

"If we replace the word Angel with ET then you can see it changes everything".

Really?

Yes, really. Because if you accept that they ARE angels and NOT aliens then that means that the Bible is TRUE. And it means there IS a God, and that his son Christ Jesus died for our sins. It means that we ARE under Yahweh's authority and held accountable to HIM and we are judged on our hearts and whether or not we believe. It means that Satan is real as are his fallen angels (demons) AND it means that judgment is coming.

There's much more but let's just leave it at that for now.

But...all of that is too much for most people (I'd say many, but feel it's more than many in my opinion which is based on my own personal experience in being a Servant of Yahweh and Christ). They do not want to believe this. They want to believe in evolution, cosmic soup, aliens, past lives and many paths to God or no God at all.

The Truth is that it IS all true and God's judgment is already upon us. The natural disasters we experience are of God's hand not "climate change" and His wrath is coming - it will be His angels, NOT ALIENS, who will deliver it.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Did you even watch the episode or have a clue what we are talking about? You are going way off from what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Did you even watch the episode or have a clue what we are talking about? You are going way off from what I'm talking about.

I was merely referring to the quote you referenced, as it does indeed change everything.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
GOD probably does exist, but if he does you can't really prove it anymore than I can prove ET is visiting Earth. And....I might add, if he really does exist then he is without any doubt an "ALIEN". So, if you can prove to everyone that GOD exists then you would also be proving the existence of ET's simultaneously.

Hmmm! "That statement should bring some attention."

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Jeanius

Not in the slightest. He does remind me of a young Stanton Freedman though.

I have really enjoyed this series so far. While it doesn't really break any new ground, it's nice to see the new perspectives.
edit on 12/11/2010 by watchd0g because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Do we get to hear about how ETs are "fallen angels", now turned in demons, so you can continue to ridicule actual scientific experiments designed by geniuses to help us understand our universe, like SETI, the LHC, etc? I love when the religious jump on EVERY single thing to make some stupid contentious point. As Ghandi said "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Star and Flag!!

I also enjoyed the Ancient Aliens "Angels and Aliens". It was awesome!!!

Makes too much sense and I hope that lots of people get a chance to watch it. Really helps explain so many of the extraterrestrial accounts and beings of the bible.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I love the show, but I'm tired of religious people trying to use it as an excuse by saying "See? They know something happened, but they don't accept that they really were angels and that god really exists." Some gods are imaginary, some may be extraterrestrials. Some angels are imaginary, the rest were extraterrestrials. If the "magical" entity is not an extraterrestrial, it cannot exist.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I believe the show is sort of a tell all. I compare many things being said on the show with what I have been shown and told during my experiences and this show is right on as a whole.

What I see as amazing is just about everything is right here on the net and what a better place to hide it all but right in the open. You can tell people everything but they are usually so busy being self serving that the info sits and grows stale.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I just love this show! All the scientists, historians, and archeologists are wounderful characters!
I can't wait to hear what they will say next, and what the next topic will be. They are training all
of us to think larger and to consider new ideas. Most of what they say makes sense, and I have
always woundered about some of their ideas but didn't know how to context them. We as a people
are in denial to history. Whats on TV mostly? Really stupid programs, and the news lacks details and integrity.
These people in this show are really special. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Jeanius

His voice sets my nerves on edge, it sounds like spoilt brat who wants to lecture grown-ups, does this Guy have any idea on what makes a good communicator?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

yei I love this series.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
its a wonderfull TV serie indeed
many true things and facts are presented in that show
this is a show that no skeptik can denied

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The only episode I missed was the episode before this one....

was it Alien Tech?

is there a google vid link or something...
I clicked that other near the top and was instantaneously attacked my pop ups and
phishing scams

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join