It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
First off, if the title doesn't apply to you, then please read no further, this is strictly for the nwo staffing.

ok,
Some of you know me as 3rd level managment in the network sector disinfo campaign staff.
I have some gripes

1) someone in the break room on martian outpost 12 left their skin on the food machine. this is unsanitary. Please do not shed off your human skin in public areas as it can contaminate the food.

2) mooncore 12 has reported electricity use above normal. I would ask for those stationed in the moon to please conserve the energy. Yes, it is great fun controlling the humans via implants...but if its found you are wasteing energy to run these implants, you will be cut back to only 3 humans to eat per month.

3) MIB: STOP WEARING ALL BLACK!!! its obvious...try some bluejeans already.

4) Disinfo agents: I noticed a thread here on ATS a month back that had a rational conversation, they were not calling each other sheep or disinfo agents. Why are you still getting a paycheck? I expect better results from here on out else you will have to speak to TPTB directly.

Now, I wanted to remind everyone of the annunaki welcoming party in may...remember to bring a gift. Arrivals on Europa before 7:00am (Mars time of course) need to wait before entering. Keep in mind this is a semi-formal meeting, please keep your human skin off, and refrain from consuming the souls of the slaves before the main event. Also, any shill humans you bring along must be tagged approprately, make sure you have upgraded their implant, else they may be confiscated and used for the feast.

Anyhow, if there are any other points you wish to discuss, please let them out here. Myself or others of the NWO managment will try to help.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Do you have a contact person for internal affairs? I have seen several members of staff expressing non-NWO opinions or opinions not pre-aproved by me or any NSA staff here on ATS. We in the NSA have taken this up in several internal NSA foras, but you know how slow this bureaucracy usually works, and so i was hoping you could possibly cut trough and make me an appointment with the head honcho as I know you to be better connected than me in NWO management.

Also David Icke called, he seemed very upset that we cancelled his dental plan. I told him that as of lately his theories have been a bit to believeable and that the NSA is not paying for nothing. (He was not happy with that).

PS: What are you getting for the Annunaki welcoming party? I was thinking about a gift basket, but with the pay nowadays I was hoping a couple of the guys would chip in. (May is still a long time, but you know us in the NSA, we like to be prepared).

*red herring on a string ain't no thing like a chicken wing*
(code sheet 44/b-#green)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
Do you have a contact person for internal affairs?

555-4328 (must dial galactic sequence first of course, Andromeda)

I have seen several members of staff expressing non-NWO opinions or opinions not pre-aproved by me or any NSA staff here on ATS.

Keep in mind there is the anti-nwo nwo reversal argument as described by Eelki which was initiated in this planets "September" month, but anything previous to that should be reported to the black hand. Postings after that should be checked and referenced for release on terminal 107 propaganda archives

We in the NSA have taken this up in several internal NSA foras, but you know how slow this bureaucracy usually works, and so i was hoping you could possibly cut trough and make me an appointment with the head honcho as I know you to be better connected than me in NWO management.

I will give it a shot. but with this whole TSA thing going on, they are very busy. eventually the people are going to catch onto the true purpose of the scanners, and since the TSA agents are now unable to randomly rape people while the public is aware, the genetic scanners are gaining too much attention.
Once the cameras die down and the groper agents can continue their work, managment will be able to focus back on the NSA..until then, we will just have to make due.

Also David Icke called, he seemed very upset that we cancelled his dental plan. I told him that as of lately his theories have been a bit to believeable and that the NSA is not paying for nothing. (He was not happy with that).

Icke was fired over 4 years ago when he went on wogan and made sense. He is currently too noticable for extraction. For now, just tell him that the teeth must remain as they are else it will damage the nanobot relays.

PS: What are you getting for the Annunaki welcoming party? I was thinking about a gift basket, but with the pay nowadays I was hoping a couple of the guys would chip in. (May is still a long time, but you know us in the NSA, we like to be prepared).

Well, we were thinking we could give Enki the Steven Greer skin to wear for a couple years...might enjoy walking among the humans for awhile...the meat is much more tasty when wild...and Bob is looking for some time off.
Enki has always been talking about how he misses wandering around and sewing confusion..
Incidently, I read that Lady Gaga is part of your distraction wing. Seems with her proving she is female, her stats of distracting has lessened. please have her create another level 3 sheep concern, else people may start talking about real matters...

*red herring on a string ain't no thing like a chicken wing*
(code sheet 44/b-#green)

wow, you are out of the loop...44/b was 3 versions ago, we are on 44/e. Please contact your local McDonalds relay scribe for the update.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It would seem that the NSA needs an imediate update, if you would be so kind as to relay all new info through the implants as per directive #b I wouldn't have to make a fool of myself in front of the ATS NWO handlers.
This is embarrasing.

I am aware of the reversal, and the re-reversal, but the posts I refer to (#234465343265489 through #68347938479843894) is making mr Soros a bit grumpy. (You know how he gets). And I'm the one taking the heat, hope you understand and that you are able to relay mr. Soros and my concerns to the Pope and the Black Hand.

Also, mr. Icke told me to convey his deepest gratitude. (He's a gullible one ain't he).

Lady Gaga and her brother Arnold Gaga have allready been reassigned to switch places, so that's allready been taken care of. (I'm quite proud of that one btw, hope upper management notices).

The new mind control "smiley" will be activated on monday(of course) and it will propably mean that we'll have to pull an all nighter. (again).

I'll bring donuts and you sandwiches as usual?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

It would seem that the NSA needs an imediate update, if you would be so kind as to relay all new info through the implants as per directive #b I wouldn't have to make a fool of myself in front of the ATS NWO handlers.
This is embarrasing.

I am aware of the reversal, and the re-reversal, but the posts I refer to (#234465343265489 through #68347938479843894) is making mr Soros a bit grumpy. (You know how he gets). And I'm the one taking the heat, hope you understand and that you are able to relay mr. Soros and my concerns to the Pope and the Black Hand.

Also, mr. Icke told me to convey his deepest gratitude. (He's a gullible one ain't he).

Lady Gaga and her brother Arnold Gaga have allready been reassigned to switch places, so that's allready been taken care of. (I'm quite proud of that one btw, hope upper management notices).

The new mind control "smiley" will be activated on monday(of course) and it will propably mean that we'll have to pull an all nighter. (again).

I'll bring donuts and you sandwiches as usual?

Hmm. Never a good idea to get Agent Soros angry. will work on this

I am sure the Gaga initiative will be noticed..hopefully we don't have to end up extracting her as we had to with the Jackson model (incidently, the mechanical engineers for the michaelbot have been reassigned to the LHC for creation of the stargate vortex)

Good to hear the MC
is underway. I hate all nighters though, how bout we reschedule for tuesday.
If not, no problem..i will bring the sandwiches, just make sure not to get any of the donuts with the sprinkes on them, you know why...its a pain to get those things removed once they have taken hold.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

SFX:

RE: All these questions.

Did you not get the memo? I am sure I CC'ed it to you.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

SFX:

RE: All these questions.

Did you not get the memo? I am sure I CC'ed it to you.

~Heff

Hmm...no, I will have a look through the ministrys email. they have a copy of every email ever sent anywhere by anyone, so no doubt it will be in there.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Whyhi has been compromised...initiate Procedure 3J-45

spotted

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

FSM!

The NSA has initiated 3J-45 and is awaiting further instructions, please advice.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Tuesday is fine by me if you clear it with Springer.
Sprinkles... You're kidding right? Remember the Norway Spiral incident.... Yeah, sprinkles....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Could somebody please also do something about maintaining operational secrecy, I have lost count of the amount of times my true identity as a NWO disinfo agent has been compromised.

PS. My pay cheque bounced again, is money short.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Re: The Annunaki Welcoming Party

I regret to inform that my paycheque is also being withheld for various reasons I shall decline to go into, but I have a small requisition from a particular cluster of Reptilians who have expressed a strong desire to hold a lovely potlatch.

I understand deviled eggs are extremely favored, and thought I might mention such to those interested.
edit on 12/12/10 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin' spellin' GE is bad at spellin'....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As we know, the NWO is currently crashing the world economies so we can move towards the new mark of the beast trading. (assuming everyone got their chips installed already).
We must wait for our paychecks however for a bit longer. Glen Beck is trying hard to hyperinflate the golden rocks these people like so much, so the paper currency is nearly at its end.

This is on schedule, and now with the new cyberwar going on, we will soon have control over the payment methods backed by homeland security for online payment.

basically...this is not my department, Please vent any frustrations to upper managment, or establish the 84th protocol line and chat with the credit card managment to get an ETA on when the economic crash is scheduled.

As far as being caught out here in ATS...Please refrain from using proof and truth in statements. As you see, they are catching onto the fact that proof and truth is actually a NWO plot, you must replace such obvious words with "I feel". These unimplanted humans run almost completely on feelings still..(which we know of considering we feed off of them with our feelings harvesters).

Deviled eggs sounds good..but remember, these are ancient reptilian gods...make sure the eggs were fertilized..you know their saying "feed us a fetus".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I knew it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae9957fad72b.gif[/atsimg]

Saturn FX - Please tell Enlil we're getting his love shack ready - the fitters are due two weeks after we nuke Iran:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7885f5781d9b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You are sooooo my favorite atheist
I'm still laughing.

However, the last few years have me looking at a minority of the claimees in a new light. High-weirdness personalities sometimes seem capable of manifesting high-strangeness events. No proof of course, but keep that in the back of your mind when looking at some of these folk in the future.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What you say I should do regarding the "Transmitter", inside the Pyramid in Egypt??
Deactivate?

There are some people starting to get a bit suspicious of the drawings of our, that the foolish humans left behind..
Of our past visits!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by B1993

The transmitter should have been removed ages ago. Yes, deactivate, nibiru is close enough to where HAARP can make direct communication now

Keep the recievers online though

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi SaturnFX,

I would just like to congratulate you and your staff on the superb job of persuading the human race that the moon is NOT composed of cheese.

As we know, it is a quite difficult and often tedious task of the caterers to arrange the desired quantity of cheese to be accompanied with the quantity of crackers consumed at both social and professional events organised by the Galactic Alliance and the humans (especially those damned "French!") have quite an astute appetite for it.

Furthermore, I look forward to viewing your departments broadcast to earth this coming Monday "Doomsday:Are We F#*%'ed or Has The 'Apocalypse' Been Misinterpreted As A Celebration Of A Gaming Landmark ?"

Kind Regards,

#: 4567484950484985

The Sales Team

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi, sorry to bother with all the official business, but I have to ask. When do I get my flashy thingy back? Some are beginning to realize that I am actually a dog and it is only a matter of time before they uncover the "mailman incident". Remember: I need the canine compatible (FT73-BARK) version as I do not have opposable thumbs.

Oh, also while we are on the subject, the break room in USA-Sector 343.5B is out of meat fingers again, I suspect that someone may be hoarding them. This is a breach of NWO protocol and is unacceptable.

Thanks,
Agent ***.**-****
edit on 18-12-2010 by RSF77 because: see protocol BRP-512 343.5B for issues regarding breakroom procedure

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Hi SaturnFX,

I would just like to congratulate you and your staff on the superb job of persuading the human race that the moon is NOT composed of cheese.

As we know, it is a quite difficult and often tedious task of the caterers to arrange the desired quantity of cheese to be accompanied with the quantity of crackers consumed at both social and professional events organised by the Galactic Alliance and the humans (especially those damned "French!") have quite an astute appetite for it.

Furthermore, I look forward to viewing your departments broadcast to earth this coming Monday "Doomsday:Are We F#*%'ed or Has The 'Apocalypse' Been Misinterpreted As A Celebration Of A Gaming Landmark ?"

Kind Regards,

#: 4567484950484985

The Sales Team

We're not sweating cheese discovery anymore, though some thought that was a close-call back in the late 60's Terran time. Ha! But we told you, we had that covered. No brainer, we kept the thrust of their space exploration centered in Florida, Texas, and California. All the hotshots drove convertibles and applied that logic to their planetary expeditions. No one ever thought to look inside! They just stayed on the surface out in the sun and thought they had it all covered.

The only problem we thought we might have then was when that first bunch started poking around out there. Our Arcturan cow likes to lay with her back against the sun side and was getting a little unsettled and irritated when she felt their activities vibrating up and down her spine.

Our sentry was asleep I guess and we didn't even know it was them; we'd seen them buzzing overhead a few times before but that time they actually came down to pick up some rocks and make some ruckus. Well, with ol' Betsy getting irritated we had to send someone out to take a look and when that Armstrong guy saw us I know he must have soiled his suit. "Look at the size of them suckers! Didja see that?!?" Ha ha, I about had to change my shorts when I heard that. If he'd seen the size of one of Betsy's teats it would have changed his WHOLE perspective. But for the company picnics you guys promote that's the kind of cheese output needed. Besides, once the greys lathered in that and word got around that's what they insist on now.

The Venusian oven detail has no problem keeping up with needed cracker output but now that we got them doing our pizzas there has been some complaint about getting them to your clients within the now standard practice of half-hour delivery. I mean, most time there's no problem but with the TSA directives it's really slowing things up. I don't see why we got to go through that crud ourselves, the inspectors insist they got to get their jollies with EVERYONE now. I've already put in several complaints about that.

Great juxtapositioning with your report. The Venus detail and Apocalypse subjects bring up another concern for our sales team to work on. Observations over the past forty cycles have left us with a hands-down decision that the Rapture team will be picking up the Deadheads along with giving Jerry a restart. Most agree we need to bring back Brent as well, Vince just don't cut it, Hornsby will be onboard to give him a hand as well.

The problem is with the christians who insist they have it all sewed-up, and it looks like they may have a legitimate gripe. We were going to pick them up as well but then drop them off at Venus for oven detail by telling them they just didn't make the cut for upstairs. That would have solved all our output problems for crackers, pizza, lasagna, and baked goods, but now they are complaining about their contract with Jess. To make matters worse a few of them even bought the Sub-Genius contract for eternal salvation and the Triple-Money Back guarantee is causing contractual concerns.

So, where it stands is that we are looking for a suitable venue for relocation. There is just no way we can leave them on Earth because those who will inherit it don't want them either, and really, we're a more benevolent organization than to do that to them. It also messes with our Plan Venus for expansion to a full-on Italian menu. We only need a place that's not too glorious, they know they're not signed-on for the full Paradise, 20k virgin package, and we can pipe in harp music 24/7. As far as cable TV, they don't need or want the premium package and we can get by with giving them reruns of The 700 Club and the Jim and Tammy shows. Internet is not needed, we can just leave a Bible in their rooms, they'll never read it anyway. Please look into this and see what you guys can come up with. -Eron
edit on 19-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: it is required by directive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join