It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier: (Hoax or Hero)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelsofArmageddon
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

You have some really good points, but I want to address the "short bus" comment as well...
Stephen Hawking rode the short bus funny guy.(not you kyrebelye)

Wrong.

Hawkings didn't start showing signs of ALS until he was adult. He was a brilliant, but otherwise normal child. Besides, I'm not even sure they had "short buses" in England in the 1950s.

I'll say it again, Meyer is a mediocre fraud. Heck in the first few seconds of the video from the OP you can see a UFO that moves like a pendulum indicating a model hanging from a string.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

This your perspective and not mine. I clearly see throughout the documentary, that the ones doing the analysis could not find anything wrong or out of place with the photos. Until you get the equipment, even of which they had in the 70's and do your analysis and show me the results will I then consider looking at what you have to say.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There's a bunch of letters he wrote to the governments of Europe in the 1950's and it predicts a lot of the what has happened. Only problem is you have to take someone else's word that they actually were written and sent in the 50's. If the governments of Europe would confirm they received the letter than I'd believe in the Billy Meier case, but now I'm just on the fence

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
billy had nothing to lie about, he told it as it happened, so i will say my favorite quote.

justify it in your mind however it works for you

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think allot of the evidence disproving this case is speculative at best.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've been following this thread with interest and I haven't seen any references to Michael Horn's website.

WARNING: If you've already decided that Meier is a hoax, you won't find much on the site to corroborate your beliefs.

Regarding some of his prophecies;

Meier published advance warning of the US attack on Iraq, the increase in Islamic terrorism to follow, the appearance of SARS, the spread of "mad cow disease", the renewed public concern over chemical warfare, and the near accident at the nuclear power plant near Lyon, France (which occurred in August 2003). All of this information and more from the 251st Contact was also published in Guido Moosbrugger's book, And Yet They Fly!, in September 2001—well before any of the foretold events occurred.

More predictions on the website.
edit on 14-12-2010 by SuperManny because: I said so

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
oh i think that Wendell Stevens and his researchers AND scientists, pretty much proved that billy's wasn't pulling any stunts. computers dont lie, especially ones that are specifically made to Analise photos and video

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Well I know this may hurt my credibility here but so be it. I have read and seen almost everything concerning this case mostly due to a personal experience with a `beemship` in 1979. Billy has typed out somewheres near 16.000 pages of conversations he has had with the paladians. 16,000 pages . Why would anyone do this for some kind of hoax , ]

How about because he's bat# crazy?

Billy Meier is a total, abject fraud. He's not even a very good one. Anyone who believes his BS must have ridden the short bus to school.

What made u think Billy Meyer is a fraud? Just becuase you said so?
But hey, that's you, nothing else.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by wasco2
How about because he's bat# crazy?

Billy Meier is a total, abject fraud. He's not even a very good one. Anyone who believes his BS must have ridden the short bus to school.

Agree 100%.

lol, but hey.. cheers.. what do you know?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperManny
When Billy's wife left him she was pretty angry; therefore she sided with the debunkers to get back at him. Since she had a lot of insider information, the debunkers gained a lot of ground....

BTW, Billy is also the one who alledgedly [co]found the Gospel of Jesus written by Judas Iscariot, which he called The Talmud of Immanuel a.k.a. The Talmud of Jmmanuel

The link doesn't work.
But hey, so what? What are you trying to tell?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join