It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of a time traveller? alternative energy device?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
PSK 63 (as mentioned at the end of the video) is a radio signal encryption method.
I assume the soundtrack at the end is an encrypted message. You can download free decryption software from the net for PSK63, but I don't know if they will work with a youtube video

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't get the video.

Why does time travel have to look scary?

Come on.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I noticed on this picture there is actually writing on the wall. Maybe someone else can get a clearer shot of it or enhance it better? Might give us a clue to where this room is maybe.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LiQuiD_FuSioN

Theres a book that pops up at around the 0.50 mark of the video, Not sure if it is this but may be
www.amazon.co.uk...

EDIT: Someone found the book. its Making Ends Meet by Barbara Howar
edit on 11-12-2010 by namenone1 because: Added name of book

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My god! they have found the NAZI bell.
no just some crappy hoax.but a nice loft conversion all the same.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OK.. My interest has been piqued.

I watched both the videos and a few things caught my attention:

1.) The audio behind the "PSK" slide sounds like an actual Amateur Radio PSK transmission. I will if I can pipe it through my Hamscope software and see if I can read it.

2.) The Morse Code transmission in the second video appears to be a snippet from fairly normal Amateur Radio CW conversation. My Morse is a little rusty from lack of use, but I can hear the normal station ID at the beginning of the segment and I'll try to slow it down to a speed that I can copy. (It really has been years since I used CW but it's like riding a bicycle..hehe)

3.) Some of the random tranmissions of numbers/letters sound like the old "numbers station" transmissions and/or the coded messages from the governments "Mainsail" frequency (11.1570 Mhz).

4.) The frequencies shown on the shortwave reciever in the videos do not seem significant, but showing this radio while the audio track plays what sounds like a collections of snippets taken from various parts of the shortwave band seems to imply that these are, indeed, just random samples of shortwave receptions.

Beyond that something about this whole story seems to resonate with me on a level that I do not completely understand so I'll keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

Thanks for posting, OP...S&F just cause its so darned intriquing.

ETA: A cursory search for the "Apex Society" did not turn up anything useful, but I'll keep trying.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is writing on the wall here:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

THats the problem I'm having with HamScope..it's designed to read directly from the input of the soundcard (which is taken from the external input jack - thus from the radio itself), so it can't see the signal from a You Tube video. Same problem with decoding the Morse Code section - thus I have to slow it down to copy it namually.

Hmmm yet another technical challenge for this afternoon..hehe

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sececydefied

Nice clean up job

can you get the other side too?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I guess it's latin "the prudent to silence the"
Latin Translation
edit on 11-12-2010 by captainbitter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
question....has anyone tried to scan the barcode with blackberry messenger? someone said they got the code 13101611 from the barcode, so i have tried adding it as a pin on blackberry messenger and it does exist as a person, but it is currently waiting authorization...usually if the pin is incorrect or doesnt exist you get a message saying that it doesnt exist so ill keep you updated but if someone else has a blackberry try to scan the barcode to invite them as a contact on blackberry messenger as my bold 9700 sucks for scanning barcodes for some reason

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Someone found a link to his livestream where he was doing some drawings on photoshop . I was watching it then got disconnected from the channel. Refreshed it

Unfortunately, Nitrocosm has been permanently deleted. All of Nitrocosm's videos will no longer be available.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The latin seems to translate as "To silence the prudent", meaning to silence those with careful and wise judgement.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think we can safely say that the OP is on a wind up here.

That is an entirely different photo from the previous one. It is not a zoomed version of it. So where did it come from?

Two posters with access to the same images? Very very odd indeed

Moving to the HOAX section in 5...4...3...2...
edit on 11-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sececydefied
There is writing on the wall here:

Where did you find/acquire this image?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sorry but this is not a wind up. I posted the link to this thread on the forum and forgot to save that photo myself. Only just realised now. i can U2U the forum link and you can check the times of the postings yourself.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by namenone1
Today i was browsing a forum and came across a thread in the paranormal section. I haven’t been able to get the story from beginning to end. Here is some posts summarising what has happen so far

Would you give us the link to this forum? as I can't seem to find it

Why do you need to u2u it? just post it
edit on 11-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jefferrari

As it happens, the number 13101611 matches the product ID number for the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Mac version's retail box part number. Source.

I find that too big a coincidence to be... errrm... a coincidence, consdiering those images and some details of their EXIF data.

Mike

edit on 11/12/10 by JustMike because: Forgot to use "reply to" so I fixed it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

If (just if) the info came from another conspiracy forum site, the OP might breach the ATS T&C's by posting a direct link to it. Might. I'm not 100% sure on that -- if it's just a case of confirming a source. But anyway, that's one possible reason for the OP's wish to use a U2U instead.

Mike

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
yeah i can U2U the thread to anyone interested. Just U2U me asking for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join