It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Urgent, Not Important, Dont Bother Clicking On This Thread: Britain To Freeze To Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzledtruther

hmmmmm and we should believe this dr gianluigi zangari why exactly?

just ran him through google and every hit is about his story about the loop current yet nothing proving he is who he says he is.

I sure hope your not one of the 99% that believes everything they read online are you?

oh and PS when you search for SAFRATI INSTITUTE IN ITALY the only thing that comes up is this doctors story. hmmmmm fishy? you be the judge.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks buddy
The onset of these changes in weather really do not seem normal. Not in any way. For me personally, it is no longer speculation whether something drastic is occuring earthwide that is unique and powerful and unseen before in the last 10,000 years. Something is wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Thanks buddy
The onset of these changes in weather really do not seem normal. Not in any way. For me personally, it is no longer speculation whether something drastic is occuring earthwide that is unique and powerful and unseen before in the last 10,000 years. Something is wrong.

Please show proof this weather has not been seen in 10000 years..
That's a very big call....
Like I said, the Thames river use to freeze right up to London..
They had ice skaters on it...Is it frozen over today?

The River Thames froze over for several weeks. "The Great Frost Fair" was held on the ice and Samuel Pepys skated with King Charle's ll mistress, Nell Gwynn.

www.iceskating.org.uk...

Your statement does not reflect actual events...
edit on 11-12-2010 by backinblack because: add proof

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You're right to keep your eyes open! Strange new things are afoot....well, not that strange or new, but exciting nonetheless!!

stay vigilant

be good

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

On the contrary - what is NOT normal is the ridiculously mild and wet winters we've been having the past 20 years. You're just not old enough to know that. (I'm not trying to be rude here - that is simply a matter of fact).

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

maybe you should try bing as your search engine lol as we all know google is iffy to say the least, go check it out and no i dont believe everything i read online id have to be a complete twat to do that i do my own researching in books also, you remeber surely those things made of paper and it is FRASCATI LABORATORY NOT SAFRATI or whatever you put

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Deny ignorance and except this world is and will change and will not be a comfortable ride for some. If you pay attention to common sense you should know with your own body that if you LEAK something in it like stomach acid within the blood stream there will be physical issues.

So why is it hard for your INTELLIGENT mind to believe that all the evol manufactured ingredients/POLLUTION released within the air YOU breath and the water YOU drink on A LIVING EARTH YOU LIVE, wont have any physical effects on EA simular to the physical effects on a human body ingesting negative things not ment for the body to ingest OR BREATH intelligent 1???
We are killing or atleast trying to kill EA so it is returning the favor believe it or not. AGAIN THE TRUTH HURTS:cool
edit on 12/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Anytime my friend. It seems many wish not to except these things occuring as abnormal, guess its easier to just look the other way and hope there is nothing wrong for some?? I think there is a reason why some sense and some dont so I will leave it at that. Take care and keep up the good work.......

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by backinblack

Deny ignorance and except this world is and will change and will not be a comfortable ride for some. If you pay attention to common sense you should know with your own body that if you LEAK something in it like stomach acid within the blood stream there will be physical issues.

So why is it hard for your INTELLIGENT mind to believe that all the evol manufactured ingredients/POLLUTION released within the air YOU breath and the water YOU drink on A LIVING EARTH YOU LIVE, wont have any physical effects on EA simular to the physical effects on a human body ingesting negative things not ment for the body to ingest OR BREATH intelligent 1???
We are killing or atleast trying to kill EA so it is returning the favor believe it or not. AGAIN THE TRUTH HURTS:cool
edit on 12/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

What?? Being ignorant is not looking at the not too distant past and not seeing that far worse extreme changes occurred before man even began the industrial revolution...

Or are the links I provide to show that in the 17th century the Thames froze for several weeks a fake??

I Deny Ignorance, but do you ??

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
Nah the gulf stream has not stalled. Oil is not cement. The oil will travel up towards the northeastern waters of the atlantic and further, contaminating the water and poisoning the aquatic populations. Once the Gulf stream actually does stop, or loses strength due to the retraction of the ice cap, then yes, northern europe will see that the climate will mimic that of siberia.

i heard a hypothesis that the oil that traveled with the gulf stream actually has evaporated and is creating something similar so an oil screen at the molecular level, blocking out the Sun, which is why the winter is suddenly harsher than usual there.

Also i have heard that it could be a result of the melting of the ice cap itself, that the colder waters of the north are moving down south as they are released by the melting caps. think like if you had an ice cube in a bucket. at first the chill would be isolated to the proximity of the cube, but after it begins to melt, the cold water spreads, chilling more water around it. it wont be as cold as the water right next to the ice cube, but it will bring down the temp over a larger area over time nonetheless. this is occurring at a much larger scale in the north.
edit on 11-12-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

Utter rubbish i'm afraid. Last winter in the UK was BAD by UK recent standards and guess what...

NO OIL SPILL

Its winter...i'm in the UK and yes its been cold but the people from the UK and the MSM who report it like crazy need to get over it. Put on a thicker jacket and get off your lazy asses and clear the snow with a shovel.
edit on 11/12/10 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
SPOT ON. harsh long winters = less crops = food shortage = higher prices = financial issues = poor = starvation = population reduction = suffering = need for change = NWO = enslavement = depression = need for change = revolution = violence = hope = real NWO.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well all the snow as melted where i live in Sheffield UK it's a lot warmer than last week let me tell you dam it was cold.
Some of the time it was colder inside than out in my house

But Britain to freeze to death i don't know about that i think a little overstating going through change possible look at Israel there burning

But for the moment it's back to normal over here but we have some more cold weather coming.
Link www.theweatheroutlook.com... after all it is winter

Thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Do you think the weather is out of the norm?

Is this year much different from the last few?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Really cant explain it no better for the close minded.
Makes sense, and I dislike the potential intentional aspect..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

That's right..Ignore my post showing Europe has been much colder in past centuries..
That doesn't fit your agenda so you can't explain it off..

You guys are way too easy...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

reply to post by mars1

Its a bit out of the norm from what the younger genration is used too from about 1997-2008 but last year was very bad and before 1997 this type of winters really werent that uncommon.

If you live in the UK it may be worthwhile asking older relatives and friends what the winters used to be like.

1-2 weeks of cold temps and about 1foot of snow IS NOT UNUSUAL.

And no the UK wont freeze to death...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

reply to post by mars1

In Greece it is for sure.Until yesterday afternoon we had in Athens 15C to 20C degrees.Yesterday morning when i went to work wearing a tshirt and a light jacket,the sun was shining and no clouds in the sky.Suddenly at about 16:00 it started getting cloudy and the temperature dropped to about 5C.By 21:00 it had dropped more and it was snowing.Now tell me that this is normal.
Usually when we see snow in Athens there is a gradual drop of the temperature.It gets cold and then colder and colder.This is the first time that temperature dropped 15 degrees in a matter of hours.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yes i have said it before somewhere the seasons over here anyway to me are out a bit

I just disagree with the freezing to death bit but i agree there is change happening but i think it's natural NOT man made.

It's not just the UK or Europe it's everywhere just click away and you will see the world is going through change the governments will use this as a excuse to cash in www.carbontax.org...

Thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

reply to post by mars1

In Greece it is for sure.Until yesterday afternoon we had in Athens 15C to 20C degrees.Yesterday morning when i went to work wearing a tshirt and a light jacket,the sun was shining and no clouds in the sky.Suddenly at about 16:00 it started getting cloudy and the temperature dropped to about 5C.By 21:00 it had dropped more and it was snowing.Now tell me that this is normal.
Usually when we see snow in Athens there is a gradual drop of the temperature.It gets cold and then colder and colder.This is the first time that temperature dropped 15 degrees in a matter of hours.

I'm afraid your information is flawed...the temp did NOT drop 15 degrees in a matter of hours

check the link from the NOAA Athens Temp Last 24 Hours

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join