It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible alien photo *edited, all information/photos I can give.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
**i've given you all the information you've asked for. i'm not here for ridicule, if you wish to make you point, make it analytically not hypothetically.**

So, back-story. purchased a brand new canon rebel xs today. took about 200 photos so far. I was upstairs messing around with between 8 and 2 second exposure times. Then this.

Its not my shoulder because the mirror is eye level, and i was adjusting the lens with my left hand which would put my shoulder at a lower/relaxed position.

Its not my hood because im wearing a black hoodie, which was more or less flat against my back. and i did not adjust myself or walk around during the sequence of pictures. so it would be visible at that level in all other photos.

if it were a normal blur. whats blurring? and why would it clearly be sectioned off behind my hair? and only in one picture?

Im open to debate, ill give you all the info I can. im requesting help on the analysis if there are any photo experts out there.

heres what im talking about

Here is the height and size of the mirror

here is the view of what would be behind me

another one for comparison

I didn't even notice at first until my girlfriend mentioned something because i was taking a sequence of shots without looking at them.

Here are more i took before realization. compare for yourself.

the next one looks like it was still 'there" but leaving

dissect at your own discretion.

OUN

edit on 11-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: erhe

edit on 11-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: request

edit on 11-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: right to left

edit on 11-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: needs edit

edit on 11-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: title edit

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

There is nothing there.

Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Something is most certainly "there" behind me in the first photo. which is not in any of the other ones. if it were a blur or smudge it would show up regularly in the series and be over the entire picture, not cut off behind my hair or anything else.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I see nothing.
edit on 12/11/10 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Uhm, I am so confused. I dont see anything...

Just your face..uh..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Then why don't you specify what we should be looking at?
Because at this point I gotta ask,"What the hell are we supposed to be looking at?"
And why is it in the UFOs & Aliens forum?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
sorry if its not specific enough, first photo, behind me in the fist photo, lower left of the mirror looks to me like an "alien" face. i'm not good with computers. maybe someone who sees it could outline what i'm talking about

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
sorry if its not specific enough, first photo, behind me in the fist photo, lower left of the mirror looks to me like an "alien" face. i'm not good with computers. maybe someone who sees it could outline what i'm talking about

Looks more like a sticker or magnet. Just blurred out.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Untergang

it spans the distance between me and the poppy in the first photo, not in other photos i put up for comparison. hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

yeah there is a sticker blurred out, but im talking about in the reflection of the mirror, not the frame

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Hm...maybe someone can lighten the picture, because honestly I dont see anything, Im sorry =(

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You should have purchased a better camera, sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I do see it in the frist pic..looks like a Alien face with large eyes right on the side of the pic but its probley a shadow of some kind ..the rest of the pics it does't show just the frist one ..but yes i do see what your talking about...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

I hope this helps everyone see what im seeing

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I see what you're referring to. I would guess it to be your hood, but I'd bet you'd tell me you weren't wearing one.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
its just your shoulder dude. thats not an alien.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Untergang

Yeah im definitely wearing a hoodie, but if you compare the other shots in sequence, my hood is not visible, and i didn't move around while taking these shots. plus my sweater is black, not transparent grey.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

My shoulder is halfway up behind my head?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Seriously there is nothing there. Can you plz edit the picture circle what you are refering to and post it again please, so I can get a better idea of what you are trying to show everyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hmm , well this looked like a shoulder to me , but since You are saying its an alien , could You tell us how You were standing so we know where the shoulder should have been in your opinion ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join