It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi folks, Ive been lurking here for a while and thought it was about time to join properly!
I dont really post much but enjoy gathering and learning new things.I dont like to join in all the bickering and arguing that happens on forums,but I do like to join and add to conversations.
I am mainly into all the Ancient Astronaut theories and the current Government/NWO/Elite news.
Chat to some of you soon

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hello and welcome! i am also very interested in ancient astronaut stuff. I think you will find much here on ATS to keep you busy and your mind exercised. Nice to have you aboard.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by osirisreborn

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
VELCOME!

I don't really talk like that but it's Friday and I felt like it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Welcome.

Don't worry about the bickering, though sometimes it get's heated, in the end we all mostly get along. Hey if we all had the same view on something, how then would we be able to get to the truth.

The bickering enhances the investigations.

You don't have to join the arguments, but I do encourage you to voice your thoughts and opinions, if I try to prove you wrong, just turn around and prove me wrong, or ignore me.

Cheers to you

And good postings.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Welcome!
The Ancient Astronaut Theory is very interesting, actually a book on that started my interest in these type of things.
Anyways hope to see you on the threads

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS..

But there's no real NWO or Elites...

Ohh and after 20 posts a mod will call at your house to collect a DNA sample..
Purely for record keeping ya know..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yeah, like another poster mentioned, try not to let the bickering get to you. Besides, it's nothing to worry about, it never escalates to violence.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I dont like to join in all the bickering and arguing that happens on forums,but I do like to join and add to conversations.

FIrst off - welcome...

As to your previous sentiments, would you be willing to participate in said discussion if you knew you might attain new information in regards to a topic you deem worthy..?

Debate is good, and you won't go blind...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Welcome to ATS..

But there's no real NWO or Elites...

Ohh and after 20 posts a mod will call at your house to collect a DNA sample..
Purely for record keeping ya know..

Right, that's true. It's also to have your voice on record for undisclosed purposes.
And after 50 posts, you get a pen with the ATS logo on it.
But I hear the real treat comes after 250 posts. Thats when all your personal files are deleted from public record and you're given a whole new identity.....and another pen. A process which repeats after every 250 posts thereof.......

Really, I heard it's true.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Untergang

You idiot...
We don't mention the second pen..!!!
That's the one with the RF...ooops, never mind

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Hey, I'm just repeating what I heard....that's all I ever do around here.

Isn't that all anybody does around here? Or have I misinterpreted the purpose of this site........?

My god,...what have I done???

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Explanation: Don't listen to them and their shallow, hollow Fnords!

Personal Disclosure: The pen is secret code for probe!

P.S. Hail Eris! Hail Achlys!

Edited to add that the 2nd pen is also a probe ...but the RF bit [stands for real fun
] is the paddle and you get it [many times in a row by a big mod] and no you don't get to keep it!

edit on 11-12-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edit to be smug

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join