It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And then there was ONE!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Greatings people of ATS,

I joined this site after reading about Julian Assange and the great work he is doing.

It reminds me of a once great American. Rosa Parkes.

She defied the rules to make a stand against the treatment of blacks (im not black by the way) and refused to back down. She made a stand (well she sat down actually).

Julian Assange is our generations Freedom fighter. What he is about to release in Jan will shake the foundations of government and corporations.

I have found that many of these forums have a certain level of "great ideas" and its those ideas i wish to harness. I am forward and to the point. I am happy to drop behind enemy lines when needed.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

Welcome. There are alot of great threads and ideas here, but you have to sift through the crap sometimes. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I think there is a difference between our relative freedom and the lack of the freedom to sit in a bus on a seat of choice.

I do think she was great tho.

So is Assange by the way. Risking his life just to say stuff that we ( for the most part ) already knew takes a big pair.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

There is no difference really. Does your truth sit in the back of the bus?

Welcome to ATS, btw!
edit on 10-12-2010 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

So is Assange by the way. Risking his life just to say stuff that we ( for the most part ) already knew takes a big pair.

I Agree totally, to go against your masters in the light of spreading truth is noble, incouraging and very gutsy.

As he is now being thrown to the dogs and reaping the predictable punishment from TPTB, he has served his purpose.

He's a sketchy character, no doubt about it, but he is doing us all a favour by awakening a lot of people to realities and information they may not have otherwise come accross or had access to.

We must stand behind himand support those who are putting there necks on the line for the ones who are paralized and/or in shock, what TPTB do to others they can do to you...and probably will.

I add this link FYI.
Wikileaks - A Big, Dangerous US Government Con Job
www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

top topics

join