It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IBIZA - The tune that made your holiday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OK guys how many of you have been to Ibiza for your hols?
those lazy, sun drenched days... the sundown drinks on the beach outside Cafe Mambo and Cafe Del Mar
remember those folks you met who you promised to keep in touch with when you got back home?
What tunes really stick out in your mind from that magical Island?

Nothing reminds me of watching the sun go down better than this Ibiza beach front classic......

which is of course..... GROOVE ARMADA

and a bit later when politics, corruption, greed and poverty are faded memories

I would love to see how the rest of you guys remember your week in hedonistic paradise

PEACE,
RK

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rigel Kent because: WOOPS.... got thebrackets wrong on the embed

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
such chilling music love it.

wish the video was hq it was quite beautiful.

thought i would just share my own song and video hopefully contribute to this thread as it is my first post
!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was in Ibiza (Es Cana)over the summer(during the final stages of the World Cup) with the Mrs and kids, unfortunately having the kids with us meant our evenings were spent usually in our hotel, so we never got to visit any of the nightlife(although to be honest, we're probably gettitng a bit past all that) so our song of the summer was one from the kids club. "Veo Veo" which was played every night at our hotel. (I am browsing on my mobile, but will post a video when i get home from work)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsMyName
such chilling music love it.

WOW... Thanks very much.... That is a beautiful and typically a Ballearic tune, just the sort of stuff I was hoping for, I am hoping to take my wife there next summer. She is from Indonesia, she loves to dance and I know she will be blown away by the clubs like Space and Pacha and especially music like that. We really don't like that "Pinky and Perky" type music that seem to be so coomon now...... thanks very much for posting

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by x TAM x

cheers mate... post veo veo when you can. glad you had a great holiday with the family

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

WARNING: This video may be bad for your ears!!!

as promised. The soundtrack to our summer holiday...

We loved our time in Ibiza and have now been twice, and plan to return!

edit on 11/12/10 by x TAM x because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ive never been to Ibiza

tell me the ladies are easy...

yall should check out my electronic thread

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by x TAM x

TAM,
Haha that is quality.... I can just imagine the kids bopping in the sun to that one.
Glad you like Ibiza and it just goes to show that it for the kids as much as the adults
cheers,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

I don't know if the ladies are easy...I guess everyone who is on holiday wants to enjoy themselves...
It is a summer holiday resort for the Spanish as well as the UK and the rest of Europe.
There is also a big Gay scene in Ibiza old town which is quite vibrant.
I was looking at your Electronic thread last night and will revisit soon
cheers,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Once I am no longer a school slave and become a work slave I hope to travel Ibiza, the Ballearic and most of Europe (and hopefully all over the world xD). Living in Canada the electronic music is just starting to spring up outside of the big cities but its mostly house. In Toronto at the Guvernment they get quite a few big electronic stars in there, I want the legit feel though in Europe.

I always imagine being on the beach decorated with lights and a ton of people mucked bouncing to this song somewhere out in the ballearic:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I first went to beefa in in 1997 this was pretty big at the time

then agin in 98

Then in 2001

Back agin in 2004

and my last visit in 2005 a disaster of a holiday, that i try to put out of my memory bu t the big track for me was

edit on 16-12-2010 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

top topics

join