It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA's own wikileaks mirror easily observed as CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So...we are now allowing the speculation that "one mirror site" was being run by the CIA?

Well that's progress...I guess.

Wake me when more then a handful of you are willing to speculate that the entire Wikileaks Operation is CIA.

Until then, I'll continue to not involve myself with all the people blindly allowing themselves to 100% trust Wikileaks without reserving a single shred of suspicion for the shady/mysterious organization.

Shocking how more than half of us can imagine the government clever enough to fake false flag attacks, hide UFOs, assassinate civilians and concoct phony documents to go to war...but only a small few have enough sense to at least "weigh" the possibility that this entire Wikileaks Magical Movement may indeed be a government run operation.

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by HunkaHunka

HOLY shiz!. It looks like it was really shutdown. I believe you, I read the whole article.

DO you happen to have it still cached? Can you go to work offline and try to visit it?

I would LOVE to read it!!! even if its a JPG of it

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Matter of fact... does anyone who saw it before have the ability to select "work offline" from your file menu and then go to the link and get the cached page? Take a screen shot of it, or save it as an html file and mirror it?

This could be nothing.. it could be boingboing getting facts straight... but this does seem very erie
edit on 11-12-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Google still had a snapshot cached as well..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5c209732b47.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Thank god the CIA is only behind that one mirror site...eh?

Imagine how lucky we are that the CIA only had a hand in that...one...mirror site...

Man...we are so lucky indeed.

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yes I considered it and dismissed the ideam do I have to put a disclaimer on every one of my threads for people like u saying "if all things are as they appear in the first placem" I'm not talking about that - am discussing in a world where WL is what it appears to bem Besides people pushing this WL is CIA are ridiculous and paranoidm

What does it help to call everything the will of the powers that be? You further no cause and stand down, never taking a stand because of an all encompassing boogeyman that you can't even prove existsm -ts a nice to never fail at anything or never be wrong' of course you never tried and were never right eitherm

As for the post being gone I commented BB and askedm hopefully they will give an update, but they rarely postsm

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Techdirt still has their page up as of this time...

www.techdirt.com...

edit on 11-12-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yes I considered it and dismissed the ideam

That is a pity. Throwing away concerns based on nothing but a desire to throw them away is hardly a solid tactic for sniffing out tricks and traps.

do I have to put a disclaimer on every one of my threads for people like u saying "if all things are as they appear in the first placem"

First, I'd like to assure you...you have never dealt with "someone like me" before...nor would a disclaimer do you any good in dealing with me.

Secondly...I do not just type to you. I am typing to all...if you do not have room for voices that challenge yours, or stand against people who speculate on things you casually/haphazardly "dismissed for no reason"...then it will take much more than a disclaimer to keep "people like me" from adding my two cents.

I'm not talking about that - am discussing in a world where WL is what it appears to bem

I see...so am I to play along and pretend I believe this as well? Sorry...I've been spending months telling people I think WL is CIA, and when a story like this comes along, you must suffer a visit from Mr Mask saying things you may wave off or "dismiss".

Besides people pushing this WL is CIA are ridiculous and paranoidm

Lets see...you believe a good looking ex-hacker, who was once arrested and released on 24 felony hacking offenses with a small fine, now runs the world's most popular whistle blowing website, that also supports that Osama Bin laden is alive and running world terrorism, 911's official story is legit,and Iran is evil and must be stopped...all the while, going country to country without the CIA or Interpol catching him or shutting him down...is the whole truth?

And people like me...who smell somthing fishy, along with the Co-Founder of Wikileaks leaving and saying "Its being run by the CIA"...to be ridiculous and paranoid?

I see...well I must admit...I find your line of thinking to be too simple and based on nothing but "wishes" and "hollow hopes for a saviour". The very thing the CIA is trained to exploit.

What does it help to call everything the will of the powers that be?

Do I do that? No I do not...

So I will add that sentence to my long list of "things people say to me online for no reason at all".

You further no cause and stand down, never taking a stand because of an all encompassing boogeyman that you can't even prove existsm -ts a nice to never fail at anything or never be wrong' of course you never tried and were never right eitherm

Slow down hero...I'm taking a stand...every day...basing my life on it...doing all I can.

I won't make the mistake of saying you are not doing the same.

But I highly suspect your activity in this world has very little to do with "trying to change it", aside from parroting and mimicking in-coming news reports as you find them handed to you.

In fact...if it is finally released that WL was a CIA operation from the start...and you begin to parrot that...it will be me who arrives to say "gee, didn't you call me ridiculous and paranoid for suspecting that years ago"?

As for the post being gone I commented BB and askedm hopefully they will give an update, but they rarely postsm

Try calling the CIA...they may have a copy for you.

MM

edit on 11-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm posting from a blackberrym I tried to fix all the periods editing my last post but it just reposted.. so yeah in my last post m's are periods.
edit on 11-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm posting from a blackberrym I tried to fix all the periods editing my last post but it just reposted.. so yeah in my last post m's are periods.
edit on 11-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Typos don't bother me at all.

And I assumed something like that was happening.

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Well itks clear that you are ego centric and (censored).

First I'm ridiculous and paranoid...and now I'm this?

Learn some manners.

- mentioned the disclaimer not to exclude you from topics but as a roadmap to keep you on topicm Nice of you to come in and bring insults.

I didn't insult you...I said you excused seriously questionable material for no reason.

- assure you I am not "simple" but have all the info I need from your one response to determine qwhat kind of person you arem You came in taking the easy routes to attack this thread

FIRST OFF- I attacked Wikileak's credibility...not your thread. Get that correct before you start to think "your thread" as some private property or some shield to shelter it from people who think differently than you.

Secondly- YOU started with the insults and the slandering of me. And I will not tolerate it kindly.

(of course everyone here considered there being multiple CIA mirrors I mentioned it early on) Bring something worthwhile to the thread or don't bother posting.

What?

BTW You aren't as smart as you think you aren people like you rarely arem

I never said I was smart...you implying that I think I am shows me that you secretly fear I may be intelligent. I'm the first to admit I am stupid...sadly people like you praise themselves on thinking they are right all too often, with no research or evidence to support whatever it is they blindly worship or follow.

I simply came in here saying I suspected this (about wikileaks) over a year ago...I guess "you are just reporting new news" eh?

As for being smart or stupid...I kindly ask you to never bring that issue up with me or another user on this site again. It will lead you down wrong roads and bring ATS to a fighting stance.

Something you seem more "inclined to promoting" than being a straight-up "good guy" trying to help.

Work on it.

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

An insult. Is an insult regardless of whether os not you state it as an opionion. Your little remark about being simple minded, so you in fact started me down this road. - will finish replying when I'm not on this damn blackberry though.
I will add that I of course don't own this information or thread I never insinuated that I did. I'm just aware of your attitude,rudeness, and smugness in other threads and think we could do without it. Not saying you can't continue just telling you itks not a quality and you knew - wasnkt meaning "my thred" literally. Itks probably easy to feel intelligent when you cankt properly comprehend other peoples intent and context.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I simply give everyone the benefit of doubt until real proof shows otherwise.
I quote this from your post.

But I highly suspect your activity in this world has very little to do with "trying to change it", aside from parroting and mimicking in-coming news reports as you find them handed to you.

I have to ask. Are you getting you information regarding Wikileaks being connected/controlled by the CIA from an alternate source?
Or are you basing that theory on what you have found on the net like everyone else?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

1) Look at my words...they were a reply to you firstly calling me (and ALL people who agree with what I'm speculating) to be ridiculous and paranoid. THAT is a direct insult and pointed at me and many others on this site. So...for the record, you got snippy first when you had nothing more to bring to the table other then "I dismiss it, I have no reason other than I dismiss it".

2) Saying your research on this is "simple" or "hollow", is not an insult. It is a direct observation on your lack of information/evidence/standpoint on why you believe what you do. I could fill 17 pages with reasons I think WL is CIA...you simply just attack and dismiss on behalf of "hollow hopes" that WL is legit.

3) Don't bother replying to me when you get home...I do not enjoy your level of debate, nor do I have any respect for someone who rather discuss how "smart they think someone is" before attaching any focus on the subject at hand.

Good day...like I said...Please learn some manners.

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Mr Mask

I simply give everyone the benefit of doubt until real proof shows otherwise.

Fair enough. I'm the first to point out I don't know the truth behind WL. Unlike all those who blindly praise it and assume it to be wholly legit.

I have to ask. Are you getting you information regarding Wikileaks being connected/controlled by the CIA from an alternate source?

Alternate sources? No...

What I AM doing is not joining the masses in praising WL based on what the TV is telling me.

I am doing my own research, connecting my own dots, follwing the money, listening to reprots that don't make it on the mainstream, and remaining focused on the story for the past few years.

I can't say my logic is perfect...but I can say that my way of going about it seems more logical then just parroting what the mainstream is handing us.

Again...I can't say I am correct...Just that I am researching this and continue to do so.

In fact, there is more info about Wikileaks "not being widely reported" than there is being displayed on all the News stations across the world.

Or are you basing that theory on what you have found on the net like everyone else?

We all have access to the same tools and pools.

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Itks probably easy to feel intelligent when you cankt properly comprehend other peoples intent and context.

Yeah...your deep thread with all its bells and whistles confused me...sorry...yknow how us dummy types are.

Yeah...it was your well made and incredibly "thought out" posting structure and critical thinking skills that threw me for a loop.

I'll just go back to the "dumb dumb side of the pool" and allow the smart people "like you" to carry on and get stuff done the right way.

GO GET EM DAWG!

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

In fact, there is more info about Wikileaks "not being widely reported" than there is being displayed on all the News stations across the world.

Yes, but I have seen many base their argument against Wiki based only on the leaks that MSM have aired..
Those leaks definitely show an agenda.
But if you look at ALL the leaks, and some are in another thread here, then it paints a different picture..
The agenda disappears....

I also note a lot of the info paints Soros in a bad light but shows little REAL proof to link Wiki to Soros..

Hell, I want the truth...We need the truth..
But I'm just not convinced Wiki is CIA yet..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Nah you use the same tactics in every thread you don't agree withm you are plenty rude and lacking in manners yourself. I don't have to bring any level of debate on that topic to this thread because its not about that. I would love to see any evidence you have for WL being CIA unfortunately that will never happen because it is in fact solely based in paranoai.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Nah you use the same tactics in every thread you don't agree withm you are plenty rude and lacking in manners yourself.

1) Not true.

2) If it was, it still dosn't give you the right to attack other members.

3) I have reported you.

I don't have to bring any level of debate on that topic to this thread because its not about that.

Oh...of course its not...this thread has nothing to do with suspicions pointing towards Wikileaks being involed with the CIA...silly me...carry on.

I would love to see any evidence you have for WL being CIA unfortunately that will never happen because it is in fact solely based in paranoai.

Unfortunately I've covered this topic with pages of evidence and reasons why I am not convinced of WL's innocence or legitimacy on many other threads. In fact, I've covered about 10 years of Assange's life and history in detail and offered all the reasons I've come to wonder about WL, including reports from the FBI, world leaders, words from the co-founder of wikileaks itself, and much much more.

But you enjoy being unaware of these things and just gallivanting around like you know something for sure...enjoy that...cows think they know exactly what is behind that slaughter house door before they enter.

I simply am trying very hard to not be one of those...

You obviously have another way of going about your day, and it involves slandering and attacking people who show up to discuss the subject in a way you do not agree with.

But I won't be sharing what I think with you here...why? because, Like I said, your level of communication here makes me ill. I rather not help you build any attention for your "little" thread.

Like I said...learn some manners...and stop stomping through the forest as if you own the trees.

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join