It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this Brave 15 year old Stand Against the New World Order! Are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady

Watch this brave 15 year old from the UK give a great speech about what the young people over there are doing against the new world order and their minions in the UK. They aren't going to take it any more. They know that their future is being stolen by the new world order that Bush, Obama, and the Royal family serve.

We are going to win against the new world order because of brave people like this teenager. How many of you on ATS are teaching others about the new world order and their scams such as chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride, vaccines and so much more? If this 15 year old is saying NO to Tyranny, what are many of you waiting for? Are you afraid to be put on a "list"? Get some courage from this teenager and join us NOW! We need ALL of you in this fight against the new world order. I don't care if you're 12 or 112, if you can talk or move a mouse and type then you can help! Go get 5,000 friends on FB by adding 5-10 new people every day. Give out flyers in your neighborhood with websites such as this one and www.prisonplanet.com If everybody tells somebody new every day about the new world order, the new world order LOSES.

We are going to win this fight against the dark forces. And all the government trolls that have sold their soul to the new world order are not going to stop us! Keep up the great work everybody and NEVER stop teaching others about the satanic new world order that both Obama and Bush are puppets for!

This is one of the most inspirational videos I've seen in a while. The younger the kids, the harder they will crumble. This generation will NOT be the new abortion. This generation will cut the heads off the snakes who call themselves bureaucrats and government officials who only hold loyalty to the special interests. This kid gets an A plus.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
no #..awesome speech..

when is see this...i have hope for the future...

PS: im sure he shot my arse in COD black ops the same evening ^^..but when a kid is smart like that...im proud to get shot

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Being aware people that if this kids generation are like him then
you all have a a fighting chance.

You can never roll over and take one from behind.

The GOVERNMENT is supposed to work for US. If we dont like their employ we need to fire them.

Love this little vid.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Maybe your used to American kids. you know, dumb as nails....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

NWO is activily looking who is watching this video.
All those that watch it full are killed,
All that watch only 10% of it, are moved on to the new society.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

You are really good at always trying so hard to dec eive and lie regarding very known facts here and elsewhere regarding poisoning people with this nwo pathological satanists! Who do you suck up to? who is your GOD? I cannot believe you are still on here with your lies and non-sense trying to convince some, this flouride, ingredients they are adding to our water is not a poison you are SICK!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Your missing the whole point.

Your arguments are baseless, perhaps listen to it again, you just might learn something about life from this 15 year old kid, probably future Prime Minister material, he could probably do a better job now as he is not tainted by the corruption brush the current guys carry as baggage.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
All this kid and his ilk are fighting against is being wrenched away from the teat of the state. The main reason for the demos are to do with the tuitioin fees, which is a complete idiotic thing to campaign against. They should campaign on the fact that they have paid to get a better life with better skills, so should not be hammered into paying loads of tax for the privilege! what about a flat rate of basic income tax for all graduates no matter how much they earn per annum for the whole of their life? that is a better cause.

The fees are paid by loans, which they start to pay back when they earn £21000 a year, which is a damn good wage. If you don't earn that much, you pay nothing. The payments are graduated and are very low and slowly creep up the more you earn per annum, but still never get to an umanageable level.

and the best bit? after 30 years, if you still owe money, it gets written off! how good is that? you could actually get the loan and NEVER have to pay anything back.....

And the fees will only be rising for the useless courses that people take just because it's an easy ride. When they leave the course they have very little chance of finding a job that fits their "qualifications". The fees will stay low for the courses that provide useful skills (like scientists and the like) because these course produce people who WILL get a job, probably earning a heck of a lot more than the £21000 threshold and hence, the loan will get paid back. which course would a loan provider support?

lower tax burdens would be a better thing. stop trying to keep the state big, with diversity officers and all the other useless officials suckling on the fat teat of the big state!!!

oh, and my first post!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Oh my gosh what a smart kid!
Good on him, we need more people like him

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That was a great speech. I hope he becomes the prime minister one day.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am sick of hearing the youth of todays saying "im not prepared to take what the government gives me, i'll fight back"

Instead of Taking, why not try and GIVE something.
We have bred a generation who expect nothing but handouts from the government, and when it is'nt enough they go out and wreck a few streets to show how unhappy they are. I was so proud to be British until recently.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy in his innaugral speech said - "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country",
Maybe the "students as young as 13 years old with their school ties tied around their heads" of today would do well to remember that.The future and hope of a nation is its youth..And if all that my beloved England has to offer is what we saw in London, then England has neither future nor hope.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Reminds me so much of the v for vendetta speach.

Fight the NWO!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I am not able to watch the video, and most likely I wouldn't anyway. Here's some reasoning for you:

A 15 yr old child does not have all of his brain yet. A 15 yr old child doesn't quite have all it takes to perform proper reasoning. Their frontal lobe is still forming, and may not be complete until they are 20-23.

That missing part of their brain is used to control emotion, they are involved in motor function, problem solving, spontaneity, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, and social and sexual behavior. They also involve risk taking factors, non-compliance with rules, and impaired learning.

So while 'bravery' may be what you see, it is most likely not bravery that induces this child to say what he says or do what he does. He is missing part of his brain.
edit on 11-12-2010 by space cadet because: edit to add: For real yo

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think this young man is an example of the fact that not all of his generation will only find importance in facebook or gaming.

They will be more dangerous, because the technology will be used to their advantage.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I understand this, but this young man is on the right track, and the world is going to need a hell of alot more like him.

My uncle was only 18 when he stood up to real guns at wounded knee II. The youth are our hope.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
OhEmmGeee!! This boy is AWESOME!!
Don't know if that was a prepared speech and if it was
and if it was, was he the author, or if it was off-the-cuff
but he's definitely intelligent, passionate and has a
great sense of humor!! I think it's telling that he apparently
went to the protest without alot of thought to the subject
at hand really but through his and others' consequent
treatment was immediatly awakened to the horrid Truth
of this world now and CHOSE not to just go online and
research on it ad nauseum but actually SPOKE OUT!!

reply to Space Cadet: I think you must be missing part of YOUR
brain! Teenagers have ALL the neccessary tools for wisdom but
perhaps not all the necessary experience yet!
edit on 12/11/2010 by SmokeyDawn because: added more thoughts..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I'm sure we all have different thoughts on what makes aspects of our government nazi and that's why it's hard to form one group. My personal nemesis is child support,i'm against it in every aspect from paying a woman to sit on her ass and the aspect that you can be jailed just for owing a woman money. Now,on this site i get alot of people saying be a man and pay it and stuff like that,chances are you dont pay it and if you do your just a puppet for a woman that doesnt give a # about you or you wouldnt be paying in the first place.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

And my father was only 17 when he was in the Korean conflict. That does not mean he had what it takes to motivate others interested in NWO. My father, like this child, only had enough sense to do what he was told to do, to do what he thought was right, because he was told it was right. Just because this kid has something to say that might make sense to you and to others, does not change the fact that he is a child, without a whole brain, making statements to the masses that incite things he can't possibly be fully aware of the repurcusions, the structure of, the damage or perfection that a NWO could bring about.

He is still a child missing part of his faculties, without all of them, he distorts the very things that he is trying to represent. It is fact, not speculation.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
there is no way of knowing, but I think that young man will be watched all his life, those he speaks to will be watched, there will be a dedicated team always on his tail, what he says, what he eats, when he goes to the toilet, and he wont even know it, the Brits have been watched since 1066.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What he says is correct. A lot of people go on about this free education ect. It is not free, the fees were paid by our ancestors. Who paid with their lives and blood, as they died in their millions. In some crazy war that was started by rich elite types.
NWO?
Its the old world order in a new suit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join