It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this Brave 15 year old Stand Against the New World Order! Are you?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Isn't that great of a speech..I think you people are just pumping it up because its a young kid.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well put. We all deserve the latest IPOD, BMW and Nike shoes.

Originally posted by andy1972
I am sick of hearing the youth of todays saying "im not prepared to take what the government gives me, i'll fight back"

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This kid will re-surface as an adult, working for the Uk government and directing his energies towards the NWO dominance of the world, after he has been bought off.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well put! Wow to anyone who said that was not a good speech, how can you say that? It had passion! It kept the crowd interested and cheering, and it was a kid for crying out loud! Most 14 year old kids can barely stand in front of a crowd, never mind move a crowd. I betcha you couldn't have done that at 14! Great speech!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

First and foremost, what an admirable young man! And I have to admit I am one of those who thought the younger generation were weak and unmotivated.
Each time I see the youth on the streets actually protesting for something it reminds me again that my perception of this country is only what the media suggests. There are still millions out there who do have an opinion and are ready to stand up and be counted.

Secondly, I think his points are being "hijacked" a little to support the opinions of the OP. What he's talking about isn't related to any NWO as far as his words are concerned. This is about the general (and factual) erosion of our rights and freedoms while the rich sit pretty on their piles of cash.

I appreciate the inclusion of such a well spoken speech, but I don't support the idea that he's combating your personal (and unproven) enemy.

He's making a speech about something he is passionate about in relation to our rights as citizens, he's not making a speech about any NWO.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
reply to post by skeptic_al

You said

"There is no proof that NWO actually exists, except on kook sites and um...

Lack of proof is not Evidence, and Lack of Evidence is not Proof."

And my reply is

Yes the nwo does exist,its called the IMF.

edit on 12/11/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

I was hoping for a Web Site or Listing in the Phone Book under "N". People may lay claim to an Organisation being the NWO, but would anybody actually admit to it. And if I wanted to meet the Head of the NWO who would that be. And if everything is so secret, how do they get Mail and where does the Electricity Company send their bills to. And if I wanted to send a Donation to the NWO, who and where do I send it to.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by GlennCanady

They know that their future is being stolen by the new world order that Bush, Obama, and the Royal family serve.

We are going to win against the new world order because of brave people like this teenager. How many of you on ATS are teaching others about the new world order and their scams such as chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride, vaccines and so much more?

Some of your "facts" are just plain wrong. You would not have flouride in your water if LOCAL politicians had not approved it. I'm tired of hearing that the highest in leadership is responsible for the messes. It's just not true. It is people like your own next door neighbor who take bribes and who are looking out for self interests rather than the whole of humanity or having any concern for the planet.

True our city had floride and the city...us citizens..voted to stop the floride and so we did!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I believe like pretty much anyone at this age his speech makes him feel important and noticed. I was a really good public speaker when young..great attention getter learn to speak with fire and conviction but still just a teen with little understanding of the big picture at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This young gentlemen is truly inspiring.

Whilst alot of the kids in the UK are out doing drugs and drinking on the weekends... they are dumbed down and influenced.

This kid is someone who others will be able to relate to and someone who could truly bring something special to the UK. He can grab peoples attention spans!

Unreal!

"These are our streets"

and "The truly inspiring thing is RMT and Students supporting each other, I want everyone to work together" - unify the causes for the greater good!

Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Unfortunately i believe you are right!
Whilst most of us would like to stand up & act on what is happening to our societies/rights etc , we cant because we are caught up in the system like rats in a trap and have everything to lose. These students however are able to act due to them yet to enter the system, once out of uni and into a job with rent or mortgage and bills etc then they cant either.

While i applaud this young man on his excellent speech i cant help thinking that in 10 yrs time he will have a very different view on things and could even imagine that tony blair or similar had such views at his age and look where he went with those.

I hope im wrong but lets face it unless your willing to bend you get nowhere with opinions like that at the moment. Just look at the stance of the liberals now that they have to serve the tories, turncoats all bar a few!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Kudos!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This really encouraged me, even though I still have the courage to go vandal and protest.This kid did what I'v wanted to do for a very long time, he made a speech about the NWO.I hope that him and his parents don't get fined or he gets sent to a juvenile detention center. That would be the worst.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
OK, open invitation to get shot at....

I've watched this vid a couple of times & feel compelled to play devil's advocate for a moment.

Yes, I agree with what he says, but there is something about the way he says it that doesn't sit right with me.
This is a fired up 15 year old voicing concerns that we all have about the disgraceful state of government worldwide. That's great, but he delivers his message in the manner of a politician addressing the house with a polished & well rehearsed speech.
This might sound like I have a downer on children having an opinion & voicing it loudly, but I don't. It just does not ring true to me, this performance doesn't sit right with me at all. Is it normal for a 15 year old to have such political vehemence?

If I was paranoid, I might even bring up the secretive, massively wealthy & government backed Common Purpose UK & its youth leadership training programme.... "training youngsters to be leaders in the post democratic era" whatever the crap that means??

But maybe I'm just getting old & my old bones are a lyin to me!?

I agree with you. It didn't sit right with me either. Something off about this whole speech. I almost found his tone offensive for someone so young. Almost scary.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

You probably are expecting a response something like this. I am offended by your post. Years ago, I received child support, most of the time. Not all, but most. I worked my ass off, never sat on it for a moment. I also gave my ex-husband receipts for where every penny of the child support went. That money was for his child and mine together.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Star and Flag.

Thanks OP!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Isn't that great of a speech..I think you people are just pumping it up because its a young kid.

Okay, so put a video of a better speech by yourself on Youtube to prove what you just said, and list it on this thread for everyone to judge. Match you words with deeds. I'm kinda betting you won't do it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some Holy Books do mention the coming of the New World Order, so I can only assume that no matter how much *stop the NWO* we do, we will never actually stop the NWO. I also feel the NWO is a good thing, in the sense that it will just prove evil will destroy itself, and rid the world of easy-to-control ignorance. After the world has eaten itself of natural resources we can finally enter an age of enlightenment...

...I also feel it's a bad thing, because, religious or not, putting a computer chip in your body can't be the best thing for you...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Taken out of context this was a great speech and a welcome response from a citizen to his government.

In context, he's upset because other people aren't going to pay for his education any more. Epic fail when it comes to getting sympathy from me. The problem with entitlements is after generations you get a kid like this that thinks he's *big shock* entitled to them. What exactly is Britain supposed to do considering they have effectively run out of "other people's money". The idea that asking him to pay for his own education is somehow beyond the pale falls on deaf ears from my perspective.

It's great to have someone so young be engaged and he's certainly enthusiastic but I can't help but wonder, if he was the one having his paycheck cut in half so some kid he's never met can get a cheap education, would he be so fired up? He seems to think the government is taking money away from him, when in fact it's just saying we have no one left to take it from so we don't have the money to give you. We've literally bled your parents, neighbors, and countrymen dry and there's simply no more to be squeezed out. The time for revolt was decades ago when these types of programs were first instituted. This kids so lost, it seems like he doesn't even know he's fighting to make sure the government keeps looting its people's wealth even though he will someday be the one being looted. Talk about a lack of foresight.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Glad to see the lad's zeal, but it is entirely misdirected. Education is not a right. It is something that has to be paid for. Unfortunately right now we are in an education bubble that will soon burst. Our modern liberal arts education is pretty much useless. This leaves math, science and various tech. certifications as the only viable way to stay employed. Though they plan to strip those careers away as well.

If this young man focused his zeal on serving Jesus, instead of getting hot and bothered about the inevitable loss of his welfare state, he might actually accomplish something. Remember the West is now competing against slave labor camps and education mills that are pumping out millions of low paid engineers in asia. When all the world is either dead or working in the camps for the benefit of the elite, then we will have reached their desired end game. The battle can only be won in the spiritual realm, with help from the creator. Nothing else is going to work.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's good to see Today's youth opening an eye, now if we could just rattle the US. Even if it is all over Facebook, MySpace, and Youtube, The truth is all too distorted and unheard. Tis a shame that some may never see anything before its too late, but I suppose if that were not the case we would not be where we are...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join