It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this Brave 15 year old Stand Against the New World Order! Are you?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutella
reply to post by Power_Semi

That's one heck of a generalization. There were plenty of Cambridge/Oxford students at that protest, and they didn't get easy exams, that's for sure.

If you take away the generalization, I do see your point when it comes to some Universities.

Hello,
it's not a generalisation.

All kids take the same "ordinary" exams (what used to be O levels) and the same exams in further education (A levels). Different schools don't have different exams, they're all set by the same national educational bodies.

These kids then think that they're somehow smarter than their predecessors, in their eyes they must be because they all got such great grades.

However, their perspective is a very narrow one, they only know what they have experienced in their own educational environment.

Older people who've experienced a different educational structure can see that they aren't that smart at all, their education is deeply flawed.

I had one girl who's got a degree and is qualified to be a teacher ask me quite shamelessly "how do you work out percentages?"

I mean come on, no one with any kind of degree should struggle to understand how to work out something as fundamentally simple as percentages, and certainly not someone who's QUALIFIED to be a teacher!

She shouldn't even have got to Uni in the first place, and this is the problem, we have a whole country full of them.

My own saying on this is that we have the country with the most highly qualified idiots in the World.

Anyway, to further rub away this notion of generalisation, they took a group of kids who achieved high grades (A*'s) in their exams and sat them down to take the old ordinary exams from the days of the comprehensive (they made a tv program of it), and...

....they all failed MISERABLY - that just goes to show how bad education here is, and how blinded by the grading system some people are.

Now, with regards to Oxford and Cambridge - of course "the cream" of truly academically gifted individuals are still there, just as they always were, and it's these kinds of institutions where they'll end up.

I believe that you have to sit an entrance exam to get in, so it's easy for them to weed out the dross from the truly intelligent.

I wouldn't pay most graduates today n brass washers - in fact I wouldn't employ them in the first place.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ok I watched it. No s or f. When he has a family, job, mortgage and anything else to lose and THEN goes on a tirade in public I will notice. Revolution comes from the young. I'm not risking # for anybody.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Does he have the courage to stand face to face with a line of riot police?
Sadly, that is what is what it will take to change the world.
Unless sufficient numbers are willing to make that kind of sacrifice
Nothing will change, we know that much.

No disrespect to this young man.
He has great spirit and speaks well.
But the system has a way of destroying that spirit and stifling your speech.

Kudos to all who have the courage to speak out or better yet stand up, regardless of the cost to self.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is fantastic he has a certain demanor about him that is really believable.. For a 15 yo to have such interesting ideals is great good for him

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Point taken kid but I don't know what you're worried about? Mummy & Daddy will pay your tuition fees!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
This kid is awesome, maybe we can't all have this forum to express our views but what we can do is raise our kids to use their heads and think. Think about what's right and wrong and teach them while they're young. We live in a competitive society, and we judge each other according to what we have or don't have have. When we begin to help those that don't have and stand up for injustice then we will change lives. God bless him.

Yes, and switch off the TV...showing them the truth of what TV really is, is one of the greatest gifts and protections for our children. Remove the polluting, propaganda machine spewing lies and hatred.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberCriminal
Point taken kid but I don't know what you're worried about? Mummy & Daddy will pay your tuition fees!

You just can't stand seeing an awesome speech from a kid who is waking up to the truth....just have to smear him, eh!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberCriminal

well that makes it even more admirable that he is prepared to stand up for those who's parents cant afford to put them through University, He also talked about standing alongside public sector workers when they go on strike.

You heard is name was Barnaby, that he spoke with eloquence and you didn't like it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I thought his speech had valid points but there's still no getting away from the fact that Mummy and Daddy paid his tuition fees lol, I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

HahahA, I actually didn't hear his name lol

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
good boy

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
This is one of the most inspirational videos I've seen in a while. The younger the kids, the harder they will crumble. This generation will NOT be the new abortion. This generation will cut the heads off the snakes who call themselves bureaucrats and government officials who only hold loyalty to the special interests. This kid gets an A plus.

what you're seeing is a future glimpse of the INDIGO / Crytalline Generation thats emerging.

the metaphysical warriors of the future

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Cheers for this! People should take note, especially the younger generation!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elnine
what you're seeing is a future glimpse of the INDIGO / Crytalline Generation thats emerging.

These kinds of generations rise up every time leaders become tyrannical. Older people either can't see it because they lived through it coming to power like the metaphorical frog in a slowly-boiling pot of water, or they feel helpless to do anything about it. But young kids often don't have either of those problems when they're growing up, and on one hand are being taught history, and how things "supposedly" are, and then seeing how it's practiced in the real world.

In the 1770's America a similar generation was stepping up, and voices were being heard that would have been unthinkable in the 1740's or 1750's. The same thing happened in France around the same time. These things always come to a head fairly rapidly once the critical process begins.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Holy Hell stop underminding the kid. He obviously rehersed his speach...wouldn't you? Give credit wer credit is due is what I say. And stop your complaining because the message given is one of hope and shouldn't that be what is important here?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Interesting that video was just showed on the glenn beck show and the op's name is ...glenn. Just sayin'.
edit on 13-12-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Marx would be proud of this little turd.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
With the exception of the schnoz.....a cute little welp. If you look close enough you can see the milk dribbling down his chin from his mum's teat.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Actually you agreed with that this guy is a snobby prick because he is saying what is the truth (At least this is what I got from the context in your reply.). Present police officers are low educated. That's a fact. It's not snobbery what this guy is saying, it's simply the truth.

Firstly - I know I agreed that this PRIVILEGED kid is a snobby little prick. I should know because I WROTE it, but thanks for checking for me.

I also abhore his insinuation that you can either get educated or join the police force - as if it's something to look down on.

That, to me or anyone, ooh I don't know, THIS side of reality, smacks of ignorance. That ignorance produces the kind of BS that only someone who has led a sheltered and privileged life can spout.

The kid knows JACK all about education - other than the generally universal acceptance that it shouldn't be the preserve of the rich - and for THAT he's quite hypocritical.

Secondly, have you BEEN through the process needed to be a Police officer??? 'Cos it's a fu( king breeze,isn't it??? I'ts so easy that there is a whopping 38% pass rate in the UK.

So surprise, surprise, you're wrong. On so many levels.

Now who's the snob.............???

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I call BS on everything related to the so called NWO

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join