It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friendly reminder of why israeal is our best ally...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A friendly reminder of... some of things our wonderful closest ally Israeal has done for us.

a friendly reminder of...how Israeal controls and manipulates our population

[yvideo]18TRLG8Gwqs[/yvideo]
www.abovetopsecret.com...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A friendly reminder of... how much money Israeal leeches from our tax payers

in fiscal 1997 alone, Israel received from a variety of other U.S. federal budgets at least $525.8 million above and beyond its $3 billion from the foreign aid budget, and yet another $2 billion in federal loan guarantees. So the complete total of U.S. grants and loan guarantees to Israel for fiscal 1997 was $5,525,800,000.

One can truthfully blame the mainstream media for never digging out these figures for themselves, because none ever have.
look above this friendly reminder to see why

www.ifamericansknew.org...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A friendly reminder of... The times Israeal has openly commited acts of war against us.

USS Liberty

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Israeal is not our ally!

would you like to continue the list i'v made?
Or simply discuss...
edit on 10-12-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If our homeland was attacked, would Israel come to our defense?
Unlikely.

While I'm quite fond of many Israelis, their government is a leach on America and they have this thing about one day ruling the world. Not a fan.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Are you purposely misspelling Israel? If so, that's ok, if not, please correct it!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Israel is a boil on the butt of the world...
2nd line no further comment out of politeness..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And, with that...I just have to say...touche! Well played.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
okay my thread is fully functional except for my youtube video won't embed, I left the code up there so that someone could tell me what I did wrong.

Other than that enjoy!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Exactly, when have they ever helped us out? All they do is harm us!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Who thinks Isreal would come to our aid if we were attacked?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
“When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves” Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

2nd

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
okay my thread is fully functional except for my youtube video won't embed, I left the code up there so that someone could tell me what I did wrong.

yvid instead of yvideo

You Could also add "The Lavan Affair"
edit on 10-12-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Israel best ally for Americans, okay?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here it is for ya:

Edit to add: One day the world will wake up from its anti-semitic guilt trip and realise that the creation of the nation of Israel was the biggest mistake in the history of the world. If people could just talk honestly about this country without everybody throwing about the "anti-Semite" label, it would become clear to everybody that Israel is the most criminal nation in the history of the world.
edit on 12/10/10 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I honestly cant think of a single positive thing that Israel has done for us or anyone else in this world,
If it doesnt serve Israels best interest, Israel doesnt do it.
And if youre in the media, hollywood or a politician and you criticize Israel or Israeli policy, you had better
be ready to look for another job afterward because you will be labeled an anti-semite and fired.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Who thinks Isreal would come to our aid if we were attacked?

Well they would probably be the first there, orchestrating the attack..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

But your being a little unfair..
Israel helps out in other ways..They even help us create passports...
Now how nice is that..

A former Mossad officer has alleged the Israeli spy agency has its own "passport factory" to create or doctor passports for use in intelligence operations.

Relations between Australia and Israel are under strain after three Australian passports were apparently used by suspects in the killing of top Hamas leader Mahmoud Al Mabhouh in Dubai last month.

www.abc.net.au...

BTW, this was earlier this year but was brushed under the carpet quick smart with little air time from our MSM..
Wonder who owns them..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Hahahha exactly, if they do anything wrong we won't know about it because they own our media!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

thankyou for the correction!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think who owns them has been obvious for years but people denied it or were labeled racist for mentioning it.
Now people are actually starting to speak out more and more about it, theyre still getting fired, like the CNN reported, but its a positive step.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

Isreal is a plague on our country they do nothing to help out our country!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
I think who owns them has been obvious for years but people denied it or were labeled racist for mentioning it.
Now people are actually starting to speak out more and more about it, theyre still getting fired, like the CNN reported, but its a positive step.

It's pretty much an open secret..
Just like Israel's Nukes..
Everyone knows but nobody is talking..

new topics

join