It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet passing the sun debunked!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

you keep saying "i want this and i want that" and relying on others to visit that piss poor zeta website and debunk for you....im sorry but no! do your own research its all out there if you look, if u dont know or understand how the telescopes work or where and how planets move then u are in no position to debunk anyone are u?

try learning and using your brain and skill up, then maybe u wont need to rely on others to do your dirty work hmmm?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

hahahahaha yeah, just like I thought, you can say "I can debunk this and that" but you dont and wont...right back at you NWO right back at you.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

For anyone with lingering doubts, here's a closeup view of what SDO should have seen looking towards the sun from its position in orbit on December 6th. This view was properly oriented to be normal to the ecliptic, just the way SDO's camera really is (such that it looks like the sun is rotating horizontally).

This was generated once again by importing SDO's orbital elements into Celestia. The conclusion is inescapable; it was the moon passing in front of the sun.
edit on 13-12-2010 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is no planet passing the sun this is pure rubbish.....

If there was then who really cares?

Were still living and NOTHING is happening..

If this is how you want to waste your time more power to you....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

i think i have pretty much debunked jcattera u see the links to the videos are mine...so i have debunked HIM its not the question of can i debunk them at zeta...its can i be assed to debunk them?...the answer ....no i cant...go u debunk them smart ass!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

LOL you are fun....you are a go! have a great day see ya later on another post.....wait before I go get a load of this
its from ZT.....

east coast destruction, warning to be given out by next week 12-21-10
my friend Crystaqueous who has told me he has ascended in his mind and also seen Jesus and Babaji 5 times got a powerful vision while alone in the desert last week about the tectonis plates shifting and was given a warning date to be sent out by next week on Dec 21-2010.entire coast from Florida to Maine and east of the Mississippi River would have road destruction safety would be above 1700 '

top topics

<< 1   >>

join