It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks accuser admits being on CIA payroll

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wikileaks accuser admits being on CIA payroll

www.datelinezero.com

You can follow Anna Ardin on Twitter, @annaardin. Her most recent Tweet, as of this writing, reads: “CIA-agent, rabiat feminist/muslimälskare, kristen fundamentalist, flata & dödligt förälskad i en man, kan man ens vara allt det samtidigt?”

Translated: “CIA agent, rabid feminist / Muslim lover, a Christian fundamentalist, frigid & fatally in love with a man, can you be all that at the same time?”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That accuser (one of two) has since left Sweden, and is in the West Bank, in the small town of Yanoun. That would foul up the trial ... but he wasn't really wanted on those charges anyway. The governments wanted him arrested for *something * so that he could be in custody.

Mission accomplished, Agent Ardin.

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is this even 'news'? More like a blog.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
hahaha, no surprise whatsoever there!

This is how ALL the alphabet soup orgs work! Always setting folks up, then the media runs alongside them, painting said individual as a 'bad guy we must be protected from'.

Par for the course.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think what she means is “This is everything I’ve been accused of being. Can I (literally) be all of this at once?”.

I could be wrong, though.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm a wikileaks supporter, but I think that tweet may have been taken out of context.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sounds a bit sarcastic to me. Sounds like she put CIA agent to mock all of those who have accused her of being one.

Real CIA agents don't reveal they are CIA agents. Or maybe she is one and admitted it because of the assumption that real CIA agents don't reveal they are CIA agents, thus making people believe she is not one when she really is?

It's a mind game. Deception. It's all up to your interpretation and perspective. But at the end of the day, claiming you are a CIA agent doesn't necessarily mean it is true. So saying she "admits being on CIA payroll" is a bit misleading.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ill say it again, sarcasm should not be typed because it always gets taken in the wrong context.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

You're kidding right? To me that tweet reads more like someone who is aghast at the accusations of being linked to the CIA as opposed to admitting involvement.

Also according to CBS news, she is still in Sweden and has cancelled her scheduled trip in order to continue cooperation with efforts to prosecute Assange.

www.cbsnews.com...

The battle unfortunately is still well underway.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I refuse to believe that you are ignorant enough to believe that she was admitting to being CIA. So, with that in mind, I have to believe you were trying to draw out gullible folks that might buy into this. While using a hot topic like Assange and Wiki to draw S&F.

With 100% certainty - She is not saying that she is any of the mentioned labels. She is pointing out the things that have been said about her. Period!

"Wikileaks accuser admits being on CIA payroll" - this is one of the more misleading thread titles I have ever read.

1) She isn't admitting to even being associated with the CIA
2) Where does it mention that she is on the CIA payroll?

There is no way on earth that a rational and reasonable human being really believes that her tweet is admitting anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Perhaps she is not an "Agent" but an "asset" who just thinks that is the same thing as being an agent. Working with the CIA is the same as working for the CIA.

Either way, the fact that she ran away just goes to show that she is conflicted, perhaps feeling some regret for trying to bring down a man who is fighting for free speech and governmental transparency.

Personally, I feel that Assange turned him self in because he is safer in prison than on the street since Putin and friends are after him. It would be way too messy to take him out while he is locked up and definitely rally the troops against the establishment.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

For a group of people who distrust the Government and their actions, you guys sure seem to know a LOT about covert government operations.

Makes one wonder..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I'm a wikileaks supporter, but I think that tweet may have been taken out of context.

I'm not a wikileaks supporter
and I agree with ya.
it was taken out of context.

These were all the things
people were accusing her of,
not that she was admitting
to any of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

No she is NOT.. She is a woman.. That after comparing notes... found out that she wasn't the only woman he had slept with.. So these 2 took their jealous rage, and decided to turn him in..

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.. This saying didn't pop up out of thin air!

link   
Yup - you nailed it. She just ousted herself as a CIA agent via twitter.

C'mon people.....think a little. This is the stuff that makes us all look bad.

link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
For a group of people who distrust the Government and their actions, you guys sure seem to know a LOT about covert government operations.

Makes one wonder..

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Ummm
DITTO.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatsreal
Either way, the fact that she ran away just goes to show that she is conflicted, perhaps feeling some regret for trying to bring down a man who is fighting for free speech and governmental transparency.

no offense
but I have not seen any evidence where she ran away.
she may have been kidnapped and brainwashed for all
we know.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is exactly why false accusations (especially dealing with rape) need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I guarantee many men would not be behind bars now if so.

To further my point. If you are going to accuse a person of rape, don't do it years, months, even days later. Go to a doctor, get the evidence and file charges immediately. If not, you have no case. It's a she said/he said scenario then that the woman 99.99% of the time wins.

BTW. No. I have never been accussed of rape, before people go there.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I would agree with those that have suggested that that isn't an admission at being a CIA agent - those are the accusations that have been hurled her way since she accused Assange.

As much as wikileaks was forcing governments that much closer to transparancy (read: a good thing), it isn't impossible that Assange himself wasn't a saint, and that the girl might actually have a valid complaint, even if it is being blown out of proportion by governments wanting to keep their secrets secret.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

While at the same time there are actual cases of rape. As much as people are saying their is a rush to judgment on Assange, I beleive people are doing the same with the females. There is no evidence that has surfaced that places either of these women on anyones payroll, and as of now there is no reason not to take the claims serious and let an investigation dig for the truth.

People really should quit dismissing accusations against Assange based on the belief he can do no wrong and is being persecuted.

You guys are pissed enough at the US Government over their treatment of Assange that you are willing to ignore any claims brought against him as its viewed as some type of conspiracy theory.

Is it so wrong to let justice have a chance to work in this case?
edit on 10-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join