It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Transformer Movie "Dark Of The Moon" Trailer - Apollo 11 Conspiracy Related.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A friend just sent me the link to the newest Transformer movie.

What caught my attention straight away was the title "Dark Of The Moon" which I found very interesting as it relates to some of the debates about what wasn't heard/seen when Apollo 11 apparently lost contact with ground control. Some people believe that there is something on the moon that TPTB is keeping on the down low from us, the people.

This trailer shows a pretty feasible theory, apart from a huge transformer being in the ship of course.

Thought I'd share it here as you people on ATS seem to have some interesting opinions

Watch and tell me what you think

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sure make a movie about it.. perhaps they did found somehing, but now its in a movie.. that will make people in the future never going to belive anthing really strange happen on the moon.. like finding somehing ET. I see hollywood makes alot of movies about stuff to kill of the talk

inspiration by this perhaps :

edit on 10-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sweet

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Kinda cool..

I was hoping they had the talk that went on there, the astronaught (Cant remember who) said: 'hey, what is that thing there' and houston say ' We know about that, go the other way' conversation thing in there....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah I know it's just a movie, but I like the way they've incorporated the Apollo 11 conspiracy into the movie.
It gets people thinking through something that will reach a lot of people.

Cheers
Brady

reply to post by ChemBreather

Oh yes, I've seen that video somewhere.
There's also a file that mentions that they heard music on the dark side of the moon, which is kinda strange.
Not sure how authentic those files were though.

Cheers
Brady
edit on 10-12-2010 by ThePyramidAgenda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePyramidAgenda

there are even transcripts of it floating around..

I think it was some flute or whistle sound they heard, maybe the Fiddler on The Moon ..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was waiting on someone to post a thread on this! Thanks!

7/11/11 is too long to wait (those numbers!)
I noticed that this is the 2nd Alien type movie from Steven Spielberg to come out in the 2011 so was just wondering how many more movies is under his belt soon to come out?

2013 Untitled Third Tintin Film (executive producer) (announced)

2012 Interstellar (producer) (announced)

2012 The Talisman (TV mini-series) (executive producer) (pre-production)

2012 Robopocalypse (producer) (pre-production)

2012 When Worlds Collide (producer) (pre-production)

2012 Men in Black III (executive producer) (filming)

2012 Terra Nova (TV series) (executive producer - 1 episode) (filming)
– Pilot (executive producer)

2011 Super 8 (executive producer) (filming)

2011 Rebuilding Ground Zero (TV series documentary) (executive producer) (filming)

2011 The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (producer) (post-production)

2011 War Horse (producer) (post-production)

2011 Cowboys & Aliens (executive producer) (post-production)

2011 Transformers: Dark of the Moon (executive producer) (post-production)

2011 I Am Number Four (executive producer) (post-production)

2011 Real Steel (executive producer) (post-production)

2011 Falling Skies (TV series) (producer - 8 episodes) (post-production)

IMDB

I think Steven likes the subject very much

Im also curious as to what people have to say about this trailer, movie, and the questions and Conspiracies

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

there are even transcripts of it floating around..

I think it was some flute or whistle sound they heard, maybe the Fiddler on The Moon ..

I have been interested in that too but I also came upon some thread on ATS relating to the Universe's resonating frequency..(should really check out the Solfeggio Scale..Pretty awesome stuff). I think what they could be hearing is exactly that..They heard "God's" song.

I always dream of the day when we can actually hear the Universe's music again.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Regardless, the movie looks like its gonna kick some more ass!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yep, the Izsak-D crater anomoly. One of my favorites dispite the [HOAX] label. (It just looks too kool)............and yes I debunked it for myself.......................kinda.lol

Perhaps Spielberg is indeed playing with this Idea...........So I guess The A20 threads will be popping up in the future again.
(personaly I would call it a large tower fallen over if I had my tin foil hat on)

My favorite A20 vid.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Interesting video. Cheers.
I can see why they do keep it from us though, imagine what people would do if there was actually a wreck on the moon. I know some of the people I know would be freaking out, it would cause some paranoia.

Most of us want to know about our ET Brethren. But there is a small percentage that would probably freak out, especially if they knew they were as close as the moon.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Hmm. The date could be the american mm/dd/yyyy or the british dd/mm/yy.
So we could have a 7 month wait, or an 11 month wait. I think it's going to be an awesome movie though.
Can't wait to see it.

Cheers
Brady

jra

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There's something I find rather amusing in this trailer, it's small and very subtle and most people probably wouldn't even notice it, but when Armstrong descends down the ladder and hops off. There is a close up of his foot hitting the surface (at 0:30) and you can see the dust fly up and billow in the air. Oops. I guess not even in this day and age they can get that right.

The same goes for there flashlights when they get to the crashed ship. You can see the beams of light from there flashlights, as if the air is dusty. Even though there is no air on the Moon.

Other nit picks from the trailer:

Apollo 11 happened on the near side of the Moon, as did all the other missions. They would never lose a signal due to them being on the far side of the Moon while on the surface. Only in Lunar orbit would this happen. So it makes no sense at all to use as an excuse to cut the live footage to the public.

The wide shot of the Apollo 11 site (at 1:43) seems a bit too mountainous to me and the Earth would never get that close to the horizon either.

This trailer confirmed one thing though. They can not fake Apollo in a studio today, even with access to computer generated effects and they sure as hell couldn't fake it in a studio 1969.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

Why wouldn't the dust fly? I thought that even though there is no atmosphere the dust would still leave the ground?
Maybe I'm wrong.

I think the Apollo 11 was in orbit when it ventured to the dark side of the moon.I think the movie makes it seem like that they just made up that it was on the other side of the moon so they get a little time to talk off air about what they were seeing. Because I heard one of the astronauts say " we've got 21 minutes".

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The dust could be disturbed, but it would follow a parabolic trajectory, not billow and linger because that requires air to keep the dust aloft.

And yes, that quote from Cronkite is from when Apollo 11 was in orbit. It's just edited together with the film footage to make it sound like it happened when the lander was on the surface.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Spielberg is the same director who was fooled by Oskar Schindler two decades ago. He isn't often attracted to actual truth, only the philosophy held within.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What would've been nice is that they didn't put in a false claim about Apollo 11 is on the farside of the moon when they lost communication. Can't happen if astronauts are on the surface in real life so why put it in the movie?

It's akin to Apocalypto when during the sacrificial ceremonies an eclipse occured and then that night there was a full moon. Totally bogus. Mel Gibson should've known better than to put something that is totally impossible in a movie.

I hate it when Hollywood tries to pass off physically impossible things to the public just for the sake of a buck although the movie does look like it'll be entertaining.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

It's. A. Freaking. Movie.

A WORK OF FICTION WHICH PLAYS WITH HISTORICAL EVENTS, TURNING THEM INTO OTHER EVENTS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Did I not state it's a movie? The title clearly states that I know it's a movie.
Did I say this is predicting any future events or hint that the movie was depicting what actually happened on the Apollo 11 mission? What are you accusing me of doing? I know it's a freaking movie?
I said it was a feasible theory, theory dude, not what actually happened. And as for your lettering, it's a bit big grandpa, I'd advise you get some reading glasses ASAP.

Cheers, or not.
Brady
edit on 11-12-2010 by ThePyramidAgenda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Im riding on july 11th. Summertime and 4th of july is always a good time for these kinds of movies to come around right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join