It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters For 9/11 Truth Debunk Assange: Irrefutable Evidence of Cover-Up (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Firefighters For 9/11 Truth Debunk Assange: Irrefutable Evidence of Cover-Up (VIDEO)

“118 FIRST RESPONDERS HEARD EXPLOSIONS…..”

One of the many groups of dedicated professionals insulted by Julian Assange is “Firefighters for 9/11 Truth.” This is their video. Assange says they are liars but even Fox News now admits that Building 7 was destroyed by explosives.

Assange staked the reputation of Wikileaks on the public never learning about Building 7. Who would want to silence the biggest controversy in history? Why is Julian Assange doing this? Who is he?
Source: www.veteranstoday.com...

Architects and Engineers, Pilots, Military and Intelligence Officers, tens of thousands of America’s finest and most dedicated professionals have, for years, risked their careers and reputations to defend their country, really defend the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Julian Assange has attacked them relentlessly.

This is some pretty good information and will hopefully make people think twice about Assange and WL. Don't fall for this obvious trap that is WL. It is becomming more and more obvious to me that WL is not what it seems. Why is the media following Assange? Why not just ignore him, as they do with everything else that doesn't support the status quo? In fact, not only have the media focused on Assange, but they have defined him into this modern-day super sleauth, "hell-bent on doing good". Since when has the MSM ever given these types the time of day?

Then, why would Assange care about 9/11? He should know perfectly well that he wouldn't have access to such documents or informaiton, so why is he pretending to? After all, almost all of the "leaks" released through WL have been extremely low-level stuff, such stuff that even the lowliest private could have access to. It is becoming more and more clear to me that WL and Assange has an agenda and that agenda doesn't seem to force tranparency into government, but rather to shape public opinion, such as what Israel seems to be so good at. In order to believe Assange on 9/11, you would have to throw out common-sense and plenty of eye-witness testimony, along with expert analysis (and foresic evidence). However, one has to ask why Assange would be so adamant on 9/11, unless of course he was forwarding some ulterior agenda.

We also have to ask why Assange went to "hide-out" in London after this latest dump. Wouldn;t London be one of the last places anyone would hide, if trying to avoid the authorities? That would seem to be the case unless Assange has "protectors".

Then, we have a guy who claims to be about transparency, yet he isn;t transparent about his own operations, hence the "insurence file" or threat to release a "bomb-shell". If he was about tranparency, whatever the cost, then he wouldn't be holding back such informaiton in the first place and the fact that he admits to, goes against his own mission statement.

--airspoon
edit on 10-12-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yes I have to admit right when I heard him say that, a huge red flag went up and I got very very skeptical of Wiki Leaks.

As time goes on I'm even more skeptical, actually I'm beyond skeptical.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is the first time I've actually seen a source for this, and it is of concern to me. If it's true he has some 'invisible backing' , it looks as though they may have got more than they bargained for, with the whole freedom of speech war it has unleashed. Time will tell.

In the meantime, Wikileaks is only the messenger and much corruption is being exposed.

What a world.. So many lies, so much deceit, so much secrecy. The psychotic despots pullng the strings have to be removed before we can start to heal our very poorly world.

edit on 10-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I do agree there is perhaps some type of conspiracy regarding Wikileaks...

But maybe things aren't so clear cut, and Assange is ONE PERSON in a larger organization.

Why does he have to be the conspiracy? Perhaps WL was fed bogus information, or pre-packaged documents, leaving dirt on Israel out of them.

Also, MAYBE... just MAYBE we don't know the whole story yet, as we have 249,000 cables to go!

Too early to tell what agenda may be playing out for me...

It seems that Israel will not benefit from the exposure of corrupt gov't and banking practices in the U.S. -- because it will inevitably lead back to AIPAC's influence and dual-citizenship...

My 2 cents.

ETA:

And must we assume that Assange is briefed on all of the 9/11 truth stuff, which is so commonplace on ATS but rare in the real activist arena? Why is he all of a sudden a sinister accomplice? Perhaps he just hasn't looked into it, because he himself doesn't realize how deep the rabbit hole of corruption goes. He knows that corporations and governments are corrupt and secret, but lets all admit, until we did our own research into 9/11 - we would never have considered the intense cover up and conspiracy surrounding it... unless you were some super genius or knew about previous conspiracies or whatever... but I think 9/11 is most people's entry point into the conspiracy world because it was so obvious.
edit on 10-12-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm starting to lean towards Wiki being an Israeli operation. It appears that we have this huge "hostage" situation, and it isn't Israel being held hostage. It is the rest of the world. Notice that we (US) have recently stopped objecting to the Israeli land grabs.
Based upon what has been released so far, anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
this is huge airspoon thank you for presenting it.

i must go think on this for a while.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

if he hasnt looked into it then he need to stop running his mouth.

he just destroyed what little credibility he had with me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm by no means a " truther ", but one thing still stands out as a possible conspiracy involving the Twin Towers, is never before in history...ever!....has the flight recorders NOT been recovered. This one known fact, that the FBI claim we didn't recover them is compelling to say the least.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So now Julian Assange has to agree with every conspiracy theory out there to be credible? So the guy has his own beliefs on 9/11, big deal!
There are many people here on ATS that don't have the same views but we don't throw them all to the wolves over one statement do we? Hell just go over to the 9/11 forums and you can pick at least a dozen people who would agree with him to their dying breath! I agree he is going a bit far by calling them liars and such, but do you not stand by your theories/stories in the face of opposition?

I think that everyone is digging way too far into Julian Assange and missing the entire point of Wikileaks. He is just the front man for a formerly faceless journalist group. Nobody is going to agree with all of your beliefs 100% of the time, and if they do that's when you need to question their motives, because nobody agrees 100% of the time.

edit on 12/10/2010 by SpaDe_ because: stuff and things

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

my thoughts are this....wikileaks were able to gain access to government files in the past...now if i was a government official and my security databases containing classified info had been compromised i would put in place more security and not be so wreckless as to let such things occur again!

and loe and behold look we have more wikileaks!

how can this happen? do the government want it to happen...have they been lax on purpose, have they put that info out there to be found on purpose, and lets throw in a few embarassing things to make it more real...we can deal with a little embarassment!

how was the ceo of WL caught with all those millions? surely not all from paypal donations! was it payment?
is assange just the fall guy? something stinks about this whole thing....

and yes the media are all over it, yet msm normally dont report anything with actual relevance other than lindsay lohans drug use! or they dont report relevance because they need to keep the populus dumbed down, yet they are all over this like a rash!

nah...theres a big picture here and i think we are all missing it.....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Nobody is saying that he has to agree with any conspiracy about 9/11 (or any other conspiracy), though people are saying that it is suspicious when you back one conspiracy over another and pretend that you know any better. Julian Assange is using his position of trust with people, to project the official conspiracy theory, basically implying that because nothing has been leaked on it, it isn't true, ultimately exaggerating the scope of his operation.

First, WL doesn't have access to any information above a very low level classification (even if he wasn't spreading disinfo), a classification that any private with a background check can pull up at just about every clean terminal, at least the information that he has published.

The point being that if you don't know something, why pretend that you do, unless of course you have an agenda?. Now if Assange would have come out and said, "I personally agree with the official conspiracy theory, independent of WL or any information gathered by WL", it would have been different. If he was stating it as personal opinion, it would have been different.

It then becomes whether you believe Assange, or the mountain of other irrefutable evidence, to include a very large number of eye-witnesses and a consensus of experts (in a particular field) and since this is only one of many, many red-flags, it starts looking more and more like an agenda. Why would Assange basically make an official statement like that, when arguably he wouldn't have anyway of knowing, anymore than anyone else.

So far, the information that was leaked, conforms to the agenda that many people have been exposing for many years now. So, either people are psychic or have some weird intuition to be exactly wrong (the exact opposite) on what they have been exposing, or it would seem that WL is projecting an agenda, either intentionally or unintentionally.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thank you Airspoon for the informative post as always..

To me it seems a bit too early to draw any solid conclusions based on what we know so far. After all, there are many leaks that have yet to be released.

The fact is that we are tangled in such a web of lies that its very hard to know what the truth is and who we can trust. As a result its safe to say that the best thing to do is not to draw any conclusions yet and take a wait and see approach.

My biggest concern about this whole situation is the possible censorship of the internet that can come about due the wiki's actions. But we can't even be sure if this is part of Assange's plans to if he is being played.

It's funny how Assange is being worshiped by some because he is exposing "secret info", but in turn this could bring an end to the internet as we know it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Perhaps he is against 911 theories because they would destroy WLs reputation? He's already got the US and a few other governments after him, they've already got these bizarre rape charges against him. He's got a hand full of allies in the media, and a handful of legal professionals are saying he's done nothing wrong. If he came out as a 911 truther his support would vanish instantly.

He's doing a tight rope walk and you're slagging him off for not tying an anvil to his leg.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I can agree with what you are saying to a point. To make it very clear my stance on the whole 9/11 OS is that it was a complete fabrication from start to finish. There are just too many inconsistencies and holes in the OS, but my point is this. I have pointed out this "evidence/inconsistencies" to people that believe the official story and even though they agree that the "evidence/inconsistencies" is concerning they still stick by the official story. It's like these people are just afraid to let their minds run through the "what if" scenario of it actually being false. I have had intelligent people get angry with me over the fact that I would even question what happened. Some people just will not let go of the fact that in their mind what they saw and what happened that day was 100% done by islamic terrorists.

I get that he is saying that he would have been privy to information proving otherwise, but maybe he is just one of those people who can't wrap their mind around the fact that everything isn't what it seems. I know that this sounds crazy for someone in a position such as his, but he hasn't really thrown out any conspiracy theories of his own to my knowledge. Maybe he is a person that deals strictly in cold hard facts.(the kind on paper)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
....has the flight recorders NOT been recovered. This one known fact, that the FBI claim we didn't recover them is compelling to say the least.

I can't remember where I read it
but there was a firefighter who said
that 3 of the 4 recorders were recovered
from ground zero.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What the hell. Of course he is annoyed. I'd be too. He is constantly getting emails etc. asking for 911 information. Wikileaks only publishes material leaked to them. If someone will give them a leak that proves 911 was an inside job then they will publish it. As it stands there is no evidence for 911 being inside job.

[Edit to add] And btw worst photoshop ever on the picture of Julian. Could these guys at least see some effort for their vids?
edit on 10/12/2010 by PsykoOps because: added

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Doesn't he clear certain leaks with the US government to make sure he isn't putting soldiers at risk?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

If that's what his claim was, then I could certainly agree with it, however that wasn't his claim. His claim was that 9/11 is a flase conspiracy and then he offers a hit piece. His claim wasn't that he hasn't ran across any 9/11 info. In fact, the gist of his "leaks" seem to either project Israel in a good light, or confirm the Israeli agenda. Oh yeah, and the 9/11 OS.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thats what I heard as well, but the " official " story issued from the FBI states that none of the recorders were recovered. A guy name Paul Basologne ( I think was his name ) who was a recovery worker at ground zero claimed that he saw one of the orange boxes recovered.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Apparently, the only flight data recorder recovered, according to authorities, was flight 93, while they claim that the other flight recorders were either never recovered or too damaged to read. So yes, one box was recovered and admitted too. I also don't believe that these flight data recorders were never recovered.

I find it odd how "evidence" of the hijackers just happen to be recovered from the pile almost completely unscathed, yet the one thing that is supposed to survive such an incident, didn't. I'm not buying that one bit.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join