It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon steward The daily show [PIC] NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
picture

I don't understand why they would put this on a show? At one time a video editor thought it would be good to implement this image, why?

I'm not searching for conspiracy theory's I simply don't understand why someone would put it up?

New episode Daily show

edit on 10-12-2010 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It's probably related to the Disney movie titled National Security.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
they're making fun of National Treasure, and I'm assuming National Treasure has that symbol on the cover, which they probably only did it because of the Davinci Code.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Indeed!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cd71cd776db.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

OMGZ!!! You just accidently discovered Nicolas Cage's involvement with the NWO!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Killface

Hey kill who gives a rats ass? I just wanna grab people by their neck and tell them ist's over 30 yrs. ago! Boo! We all are dead anyway. And this post is so feeble minded.

edit on 12/10/2010 by human32826 because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by human32826

Geez buddy, lighten up. I thought putting in the laughing emoticon would be enough to indicate my post was in jest, guess not. Is there something I need to know about Nicolas Cage?! Exactly what nerve did I strike with you?

And for the sake of keeping conversation adult and civil, please refrain from personal attacks, they are childish and I am not going to participate in a silly "flame war".

To stay on topic; I don't get all this NWO hokem about Jon Stewart... Is it so hard to believe someone may actually be on the side of the people? Are these not the greatest men through out history? If nobody can stand up to "TPTB" without being accused themselves, how can change take place?

I don't care who he works for, his message is right, and as long as that is true he is an invaluable asset.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Just a heads up, numerous "mysterious" and "secret" Illuminati symbols are completely mainstream and are used regularly for humorous or propaganda reasons. These symbols are invoked regularly without consequences and therefore there is not WHY to wonder about.

Media outlets are not endangered by displaying any of the following:

Eye of Providence
The Numbers 23, 33, 13, 7 or 12
Stars (either upright or inverted)
Pentagons
Checkerboard Floors
T-Square and Compass Mason Insignias

etc etc etc.

Most of these things are even used in conspiratorial contexts, either sincerely or humorously. If you want to be paranoid about it, you could call it desensitizing. It does, after all, keep most of this stuff firmly in the realm of fiction and/or delusion. So if anything, if there is a WHY behind it, it would be to keep conspiracy theorists jumping at shadows while making such paranoid notions seem . . . well . . . paranoid.

In the case you just pointed out it's a specific reference to the National Treasure movies which use the Eye of Providence imagery because the entire effing movie is predicated on the idea of a secret Illuminati/Freemason treasure hidden by the founders.

Calm down. Everything is under Control.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thanks that was exactly the context I needed, I knew I was missing something.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vio1ion
Disney movie titled National Security.

National Security? I believe it's called National Treasure.

Unless I missed something.

Am I going to be molested by the TSA when I try to go see National Security in theaters? TSA of course meaning Theater Security Administration.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

haha. Spoof of national treasure for sure.
Notice the pun.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killface
Geez buddy, lighten up. I thought putting in the laughing emoticon would be enough to indicate my post was in jest, guess not. Is there something I need to know about Nicolas Cage?! Exactly what nerve did I strike with you?
Looks like you found the one person who liked Windtalkers...

top topics

join