It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Image Captured in Woods by Deer-Stand Camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It just seems very hazy to me... like artwork.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
looks like this picture

Almost eerie how similar the two are...

Your pic and the OPs pic are exactly the same image. Were the 2 pics taken at different times? If someone could embed both images you will see what im talking about. The only difference to me is the OPs image had added contrast.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Sorry guys to ruin your fun, but look here, cause there might be credible explanation.

-v

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

They ARE the same pic, only the op's are from the news website and the other is on photobucket. I'd like to see the info from whoever uploaded the pic to photobucket. This was on our local news last nite (Louisiana), and it's becoming a big deal. I wanna know if it's a hoax I need to let the local t.v. stations know about!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I don't see that they look much alike. Unless there is more video for the Diesel campaign that is not in that video, they don't seem to look anything alike to me? Could there be more footage somewhere that shows the same image as the o.p's?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
looks like this picture

Almost eerie how similar the two are...

Come one guys..
imd12c4funn debunked this.. go to his link there. Same image cropped and filtered.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

They are the same picture. How does this debunk the op's pic? Just because someone took the pic and posted it on photobucket? Are you saying that the photobucket picture was posted before the one in our news and was used to create a hoax? How do you know that, or are you just guessing? Sorry for all the questions, but I live here, and wanna make sure it's a hoax before I do something stupid. Prove that the photobucket picture existed first and was used to create the pic in the o.p's thread, otherwise I think it's just a case of someone seeing the story and uploading the original pic to photobucket.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well somebody is not telling the truth.
And I'd wager both of those claiming this picture are not.

Two different date stamps for a start. Why change it.
Plus I really think I have seen these pictures long before 2010.
It could just be part of the ad campaign in 06.
edit on 10-12-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Thanks, pazcat, that's what I was looking for! Can you send me a link to the one with the 12/04 date stamp? I can't find that pic without the date cropped out?! If I'm gonna e-mail it to our local news, I gotta have a link!

Nevermind, sorry! I must need to mainline some coffee, obviuosly drinking it is not helping this morning. I see the pic now. It is ofcourse already on the news site.....facepalm.
edit on 12/10/10 by jennybee35 because: stupidity.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Yep.. that's exactly what I was saying.
Someone took that picture, cropped it, edited it and sent it in to the news as original.
If you think about it.. of course the clearer uncropped image was the original. The fact it shows all the CG detail should have told you it existed before the image in the news.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well the date stamps really don't matter, considering they are tacked on to a fake image whose to say they are real. It is common sense which tells us which image came first.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This is the link.
www.nbc33tv.com...

But it has been timing out on me, and I only got to view it in script form before.
So be patient if it's slow I think it's busy atm.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Thanks! I saw that there are several people already reporting it as a hoax, so we'll see if the station cares to correct itself. Most likely not, tho. Too bad folks think it is okay to play such stupid pranks!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The creature in the photos looked like a pose-able 3D CGI model. It doesn't blend in with the scene well, and it sticks out badly. Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Clear HOAX
2nd

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

It is the same picture, i saved it to my computer changed the brightness and it is unmistakably the very same pic. Not sure what it is but i wouldn't want to meet up with it in the dark woods! Not sure how to show my results but I welcome anyone to try it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Mystery Solved..

It's GILLIAN McKEITH on 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here'

PDUK

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Kinda reminds me of a C.H.U.D.

Ugly sucker isn't he

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

I recall that video.
Someone really drunk??
Or maybe it's really a demon.
Not sure about the picture.
edit on 10-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw that on the news.
I thought the picture looked familiar.....although I have seen FAR FREAKIER things in Louisiana!

I have had a freaky encounter with something in the woods. Years ago I was at my friend Stephen's house.
He lives in Clinton Louisiana. His family has a bunch of land, most of it overgrown and untamed. We were on the back of his property working on my car. The garage is about a mile from the main house, and the only lights were the shop lights in the garage. It was around 11:00pm or so, and I kept hearing something outside. I discounted it thinking it was a dog or something, but I kept hearing this sort of grunting sound. I asked Stephen about it, and he told me about weird things that have happened on their property. Slaughtered animals, weird tracks, strange noises etc. They just chalked it up to coyotes, or some other predator we have in these parts, but the bite and claw marks weren't really consistent to any of these animals. Anyway, we started to drive back to the main house probably about 2:00am. As we drove I caught a glimpse of something running along side the car in the woods. We stopped, and shined a spotlight on it, then we saw red glowing eyes, and then it took off. It was big, bigger than a large dog. It didn't really look like a coyote, any kind of cat, or bear. Not sure what it was.
We looked around the area the next morning, and found some weird tracks in the mud. Couldn't really tell much as they were very distorted. Stephen said he sees those often. Probably just a known creature, but you never know!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join